Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lush Auction: Would you buy the person above you and what would you do?

last reply
6.9k replies
200k views
3 watchers
12 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If there would be a Lush Charity Auction and you could buy a Lushie for a Day/Night. Would you buy the person above you? What would you want him/her to do?

Of course the revenues go to a good cause! So get those wallets ready!

Since I can't buy myself, I give myself a new makeover and donate that same money to the fund (ms research)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd take her to the beach and she'd be my naked toy! Order pizza and have her answer teh door naked. Oh, and we'd both need IV fluids by the time the day was over!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not Positive Where We Would Go Or What I Would Do But It Would Definitely Involve A Strap-On. And The Money Would Go For Breast Cancer Research
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes I'd buy her; ask her to take her clothes off - and then probably faint at the awesome sight!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I could get Hap at a bargain price, he can cut and edge my yard, clean the gutters, wash my car, and clean out my storage room.

Lurker
0 likes
I'd make him strip with little chores first, fixing lights, ventilator bathroom, balcony and ogle at him standing on my kitchenladder ;) whilst i was parading in sexy lingerie feeding him with supplies till he was butt naked then I'd make him show me and inaugerate every corner of my house... and there are many
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would buy her, and then buy a bed and breakfast for her and our mutual friend to run. If she wants to thank me later, that's cool. smile
The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Would Dress Kiki In Sexy French Maid Outfit With No Panties And Have Her Dust All The Furniture. Then Have Her Draw My Bath And Make Her Wash Me Then Give Me A Neck and Back Rub! Then I Would Reward Her For Doing Such A Great Job!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd dress Nikki as a patient... me as a doctor. Check her temp, anally.. check her vitals to be sure she's healthy enough for rigorous activity. Then, I'd have her every which way known to man... and woman.

Lurker
0 likes
I'd buy Nikki and together we would clean the rooms first in sexy uniforms... then we would check the beds and see which ones need improvements..

I'd buy Pickle too but since he is so kind for getting me the B&B in the first place he can stay in the hammock with a cocktail and animate the guests with his personality...

I'd buy Laffy to give the Pickle a massage & make the improvements on the beds and rooms so he can test drive with us afters wards ..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id Buy Kiki And Just Enjoy Being With Her!!! Oops That Sounds Wrong, LOL
Lurker
0 likes
i'd buy nikki and kiki and take them home with me, get us all naked and see what happens
Lurker
0 likes
I'd buy Ginger and pour warm chocolate over her naked body and lick it off.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd but him with all i have got ;)! I'd make him dress up, where a little black dress killer heels myself take him to the opera/ theater have some naughty times whilst watching ;) Go out for souper afterwards repeat the scene in the theater, and at home it's his turn ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, Kiki, I have been so waiting for this: I definitely would buy her no matter what the cost. Then I would make her accompany me on a trip to Easter Island wearing am Easter Bunny outfit with a hole at the crotch so that I could play with her little "rabbit" whenever I wanted to on the trip; when we got there I would make her carry me around on her back to all the sites, and if she dropped me I would take her back to our hotel room and "punish" her by licking and penetrating every part of her body until she became comatose.
Lurker
0 likes
i'd buy hap and have him take me and kiki to a deserted tropical island where we would all spend our days having sex and more sex on the beach and if we can talk nikki into coming i think we would all be in heaven
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd empty the bank to buy Ginger.. then I'd take her out on a lake so we could skinny dip and play in the water.. and on the boat.. under the sun.. moon... over and over.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm I would definatly buy LM, he would be my helper for nursing school.. i can practice all my nursing skills and brush up on anatomy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hope she likes ironing if not will have to be my sex slave
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes and she'd wear nothing but those stockings
Lurker
0 likes
no sorry not sure i could buy a man named hooters unless of course he had some
Lurker
0 likes
yes I would and take her to a nice dinner and dancing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd buy GL, changer her name to LafayetteLicker and make her live up to her new moniker.

Lurker
0 likes
I'd buy LM for the highest price, make him wear a maids costume throw a lush party and make him serve all his friends they can treat him how they like but no touching ;) if all goes well the girls may give him a treat if not I get my friends the drags in ... Hap still has their number

getting money for ms can be so good sometimes
Lurker
0 likes
i'd buy kiki then let her have her way with me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kiki28
I'd buy LM for the highest price, make him wear a maids costume throw a lush party and make him serve all his friends they can treat him how they like but no touching ;) if all goes well the girls may give him a treat if not I get my friends the drags in ... Hap still has their number

I would buy KiKi (no limit) .. we would go out to a cafe first and drink some wine (outside) ... talk it up, with lots and lots of laughs. We would then walk to different locations and people watch. Talking of course as we did this .. Then, who know... but I'm sure neither one of us would complain smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
Quote by Kiki28

I would buy KiKi (no limit) .. we would go out to a cafe first and drink some wine (outside) ... talk it up, with lots and lots of laughs. We would then walk to different locations and people watch. Talking of course as we did this .. Then, who know... but I'm sure neither one of us would complain smile

then I'm positive we'll find some good vitamins for the eyes... if not that's won't be a problem I'll buy you for the following night so we can have plenty of fun!!
Lurker
0 likes
Id buy her then we'd go out on the town to party. Dance and drink the night away.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and put her on a plane to come to me!
Lurker
0 likes
I would and bring her home with me.