Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

strapon Options · View
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 12:07:32 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 700,426
Would/have you used a strapon on your guy? Did you/him enjoy it? Would you do it again?
Bunny12
Posted: Saturday, February 26, 2011 12:25:49 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/2/2009
Posts: 1,020
Location: My own little world, United States
Yes, yes and a BIG YES!!! Many more men than you might realize straight, bi and gay alike fantasize about just this. I'm talking gorges, intelligent, sexy men! WOO HOO lucky for me. If you could see the men that lust after little old me and my strap on you just wouldn't believe it evil4




Bunny12


Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Guest
Posted: Saturday, February 26, 2011 12:28:39 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 700,426
I would cuz i very much enjoy it with my wife
PoorLittleGirl
Posted: Saturday, February 26, 2011 8:55:13 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/16/2011
Posts: 141
Location: Wilmington, United States
That is one of my newest and most consuming fantasies. I really would love a strap on that ejaculates so I can cum in my guy's ass or all over his junk. I have true Fruedian penis envy!
irishnia
Posted: Saturday, February 26, 2011 9:04:00 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 5/14/2008
Posts: 29
Location: Hamilton
My boyfriend and I thoroughly enjoy our strapon! I also use a number of vibrators and dildos on him. The whole thing gets me so wet :D
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:22:40 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,532
Location: Cakeland, United States
PoorLittleGirl wrote:
That is one of my newest and most consuming fantasies. I really would love a strap on that ejaculates so I can cum in my guy's ass or all over his junk. I have true Fruedian penis envy!


I once 'knew' a woman (in 2003) who wanted to milk my prostate via dildo or finger massage...collect my semen and freeze it.

Then, later...during strap-on sex, she'd slide a frozen cum cube or two, inside my asshole. Then, while frenetically fucking me..she could enjoy the visual of looking upon my ravaged starfish and seeing the melted fluid streaming from within me.

Oh, and she'd be collecting more semen from me, during this anal invasion, since the strap-on dildo would again be massaging my prostate. I would become her perpetual rag doll ass fuck boi.

Now this was only her professed desire via telephone conversations with me...we never actually met nor followed through with her fantasy.

I must say...If she did not look like a young, blonde, 27 year old Raquel Welch...I probably would have vurped at the first mention of her desires, and...

I would have never thought of that on my own.

I wonder what the fuck ever happened to her?

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
Guest
Posted: Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:26:35 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 700,426
i too am looking for a strapon that ejaculates for the wife to use as she wishes
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:38:36 AM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,830
Location: Your dirty fantasy
WellMadeMale wrote:
PoorLittleGirl wrote:
That is one of my newest and most consuming fantasies. I really would love a strap on that ejaculates so I can cum in my guy's ass or all over his junk. I have true Fruedian penis envy!


I once 'knew' a woman (in 2003) who wanted to milk my prostate via dildo or finger massage...collect my semen and freeze it.

Then, later...during strap-on sex, she'd slide a frozen cum cube or two, inside my asshole. Then, while frenetically fucking me..she could enjoy the visual of looking upon my ravaged starfish and seeing the melted fluid streaming from within me.

Oh, and she'd be collecting more semen from me, during this anal invasion, since the strap-on dildo would again be massaging my prostate. I would become her perpetual rag doll ass fuck boi.

Now this was only her professed desire via telephone conversations with me...we never actually met nor followed through with her fantasy.

I must say...If she did not look like a young, blonde, 27 year old Raquel Welch...I probably would have vurped at the first mention of her desires, and...

I would have never thought of that on my own.

I wonder what the fuck ever happened to her?


Mix a little corn starch and water together and use a turkey baster. It achieves virtually the same effect. thumbup

Jeez, I hope you weren't talking to my mom. I always wondered if perversion ran in the family...

BlackBird85
Posted: Monday, February 28, 2011 11:40:20 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 2/18/2011
Posts: 43
Location: Bay Area
that sounds like tons of fun, ive never done it but I'm up for it. To bad my gf is lame.
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 6:48:09 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 700,426
i do enjoy the feeling of being used by a lady
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 4:49:11 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 700,426
How do i suggest a strap on for me to my wife?
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 5:27:15 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,830
Location: Your dirty fantasy
southernpapabear wrote:
How do i suggest a strap on for me to my wife?


Well... you could just bring up the idea of it if you already have open sexual communication with your wife...

OR... if you want a more subtle method, try this: Go to the sex store and buy her a gift (a dildo or vibrator) as well as a copy of "The Best of Strap Attack". Tell her that the DVD was a free bonus and they were giving them away with every purchase and this was the only one they had left and that all the 'regular' porn was gone. Shrug non-committally but then look vaguely curious about it. Like hey, it was free, I wonder what it's all about?

Then later, while you are helping her use her new toy and she is turned on, suggest maybe throwing the DVD on just for fun. Watch it together and gage her reaction. That should open up the dialogue and you can see if its something that she's comfortable with. If she's repulsed by it, then no harm done... and you don't even have to admit that you were into it in the first place.

If she is into it, then you can start by her using the dildo on you right away, and if that goes well, you can go back to the store and buy the strap harness later... thumbup

ShyVixen
Posted: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 6:04:53 PM

Rank: Story Verifier
Moderator

Joined: 5/2/2009
Posts: 1,489
Location: United States
Something else this not so shy girl wants to add to her bucket list!!
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.