Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls do u really like having ur nipples played with?

last reply
348 replies
48.8k views
0 watchers
11 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi girls I know men love to play with them but do u really like having ur nipples played with ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oooooh yessssss!!!!

one time i actually came just by having them played with- super hot
Lurker
0 likes
Love ur comment good girl 
Lurker
0 likes
Yes definately!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes i love it. Gotta be gental though otherwise they get to sensitive!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
looks like a recurring answer here. :P And yea i love it, its a quick way to get me to cum 2.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if they don't
the night is pretty well over for them!
Lurker
0 likes
Fo sho! Pinched, licked, sucked, slightly bitten.... Hellz yea!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course I like it, but not too rough. Touched, licked, gently sucked and bitten is incredible. But if you twist and pull them verty hard, its not very pleasurable for me. Its not like turning on a radio, LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
i love it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My orgasms are so much better when my nipples are being pinched; however, I like pinching better than sucking, because it is more intense, but this is where girls vary whether they like just a little playing or intense playing such as nipple clamps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ShaniceHaughton85
Yes i love it. Gotta be gental though otherwise they get to sensitive!

Agreed!
Lurker
1 like
Quote by winkwinkgirly1006
i love it!! turns me on like crazy. if you want to turn me on just play with them and i get incredibaly horny... kinda my weakspot

Agree i love my nipples pinched and pulled as i orgasm mmmm
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes! But be gentle otherwise its not always enjoyable.
;)*Madi*(;
Lurker
0 likes
hell yesheart
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I absolutely LOVE to have my nipples played with. I have had orgasms simply by having my nipples pinched and nibbled on.
Jo, sexywife104
Lurker
0 likes
Yes yes yes..love it
Lurker
0 likes
Seems to me that there are just about the same number of woman who dislike having their nipples kissed and licked and sucked, as there are men who do not like having their cocks sucked.

Is this question really serious.?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Seems to me that there are just about the same number of woman who dislike having their nipples kissed and licked and sucked, as there are men who do not like having their cocks sucked.

Is this question really serious.?

Darling, You Always Get Right To The Point!! LOL
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Cockready
Hi girls I know men love to play with them but do u really like having ur nipples played with ?

Nah, hate it.

I also hate oral sex, hot and passionate fucking, nice gestures, sunshine, puppies, and life.

If you want to hear us talk about how much we love it, then ask us to describe it, or something. It's an erogenous zone, of course most women love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Cockready

Nah, hate it.

I also hate oral sex, hot and passionate fucking, nice gestures, sunshine, puppies, and life.

If you want to hear us talk about how much we love it, then ask us to describe it, or something. It's an erogenous zone, of course most women love it!

So if I promise to give you quick passionless fucks, kick you in the shins on rainy days... can I have you? lol

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Cockready

Nah, hate it.

So if I promise to give you quick passionless fucks, kick you in the shins on rainy days... can I have you? lol

Promise to belittle me in public, too?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Cockready

Nah, hate it.

Promise to belittle me in public, too?

If you insist!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Does a Bear shit in the woods?

Is the Pope a Catholic?
Lurker
0 likes
Oh for sure.. I love it....

boy, do I love it...

*floats off*
Lurker
0 likes
Three words: nipple play = cumming
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh dear, I love it! They are very sensitive and needy. Especially love it during a kissing session.

But, guys please learn how to play with them correctly. consult your women if you're not sure. They aren't radio dials for you to tune!
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Lurker
0 likes
Most definitely. But guys, don't assume that the kind of nipple play that pleased one woman will please us all. It's as much an individual thing as any other sexual play. If you are paying attention, you'll figure out what your lady likes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. But my nipples are not variable capacitors. You won't get your favorite radio station if you keep twisting and yanking on them. My sexual current polarizes the nipple dielectric and all you have to do is throw a simple switch, or a nice tongue flick.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Cockready

Nah, hate it.

...thats the funniest reply Ive read in a loooong time!! Thanks for making me giggle!!