What turns you on more on ..real or fake boobs...real size or 12 inches

last reply
138 replies
7.1k views
1 watcher
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
I am small up top and husband loves them. He is 6 inches and its wonderful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Dont Care If Real Or Fake, As Long As Fake Ones Are A Good Job And Not Hard As Rocks Or Humongous Like Some Strippers Get, LOL. And As Long As The Guy Is Skilled, I Dont Care About The Size, As Long As Not Too Big That It Will Hurt.
Lurker
0 likes
OKay ...as far as "real size" of penis is concerned; I don't give a rat's bum and/or my own, even the proctologist's finger can be a little too fat at times - LOL ....but real boobs; DEFINITELY!!!! Be they small or large (not too large mind you) ...they each have their own beauty. I have encountered too many nasty-looking boob jobs ...and they just aren't the real thing; their feel and the way they move ...sometimes to the tensioning of certain muscles which make them look even more alien. Naturals for me - big or small ...thank you
Lurker
0 likes
real boobs real size
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it's got to be real. Hate the stuck on upside down cereal bowls look (no offence to anyone with them! I'm sure they're lovely)

And as far as penises go, size isn't that important anyway. It's the hammer behind the nail that counts lol xxxx
Lurker
0 likes
real normal.
Lurker
0 likes
Real all natural Mmmm
Lurker
0 likes
In my line of work I see a lot of fake boobs and I don't care how good the surgeon does, fake ones don't look or feel like the real thing to me. Real is always best small, large or in between.
Lurker
0 likes
Real...doesn't matter to me if they are small or big....just that they are real...
Lurker
0 likes
real!!
Lurker
0 likes
Real ones
Lurker
0 likes
real, large, firm
Lurker
0 likes
Real breasts are always the best, not matter the size.
Real sized penis is much better then 12 inches of something that is not going to feel good.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely real!
Lurker
0 likes
real breasts are really softer and as far as penis goes mine is between 5 and 6 inches so someone out there is double my size lol
Lurker
0 likes
Real everything - all shapes and sizes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yep nothing beats the real deal ..but then i guess if it gets the job done, cant complain lol

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
real and normal is fine
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'll take real any day. At least he or she is comfortable in his or her body.

"So how does it feel to know that someones kid in the heart of America
Has blood on their hands, fighting to defend your rights
So you can maintain the lifestyle that insults this family's existence"

Security is mere illusion; yet in that illusion lies security.
Lurker
0 likes
real for sure
Lurker
0 likes
real everytime
Lurker
0 likes
Real for sure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hehe sorry but real deals for me thanks ..yeeah lol

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Weaver of Words
0 likes
if something is fake, what does that say about the person behind it. either trying to be something they are not or very insecure, or unhappy with themselves. real is the best.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Personaly I do not like fake, they just dont look right, too round and most of em you can see the wrinkle of the implant. I will take a small prety set of real over any fake any time.
Lurker
0 likes
the real deal please!
Lurker
0 likes
I like real people. Someone who does not misrepresent themselves and is comfortable with being who they are. That makes me feel more comfortable and free to be myself when I am around them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love real boobs and to be honest average cocks.
Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see it through, and keep the faith that it will turn out for the best!