Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What's that special thing, that your guy does, that makes you hot all day long! Options · View
Posted: Thursday, March 03, 2011 10:46:54 PM

Okay, it's one of those busy work week mornings. You and your guy are going through the regular routine, to get ready for work.
But he does something special, just before he leaves for work. Something that makes it impossible for you to get him out of your mind.

You are so hot and bothered all day long, that you cannot wait until you both get home from work, just so you can jump his bones!

What is that special thing for you? That thing that makes you lust for him all day long!
nicola
Posted: Friday, March 04, 2011 12:36:17 AM

Gives me his platinum card and says, "go for your life."
amber
Posted: Friday, March 04, 2011 1:51:15 PM

Any intense touch or combination of.. such as a deep kiss, squeeze, spank etc with a sexy growl into my neck or ear, a promise of just wait til he gets home or something similar.

And then if just before he leaves, tells me no panties...

Whatever that day has ahead.. whether its school, school and work, and so on, I will be so damn hot and wet and horny all day in anticipation.

After a day of this, it is a given that when we both are home, the door may not even be fully closed til I am all over him and dinner is way delayed or delivered.