My heart is broken

last reply
10 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My fiance cheated on me with her best friend's husband... and now there's a chance she's pregnant because the condom broke. I still love her and she claims to still love me, but the emotional pain is more severe than anything I've ever experienced. I now come to my Lush family to ask: Has this ever happened to you and how did you get over it?
The bear in the top hat!

Here's my facebook if anyone wants it: http://www.facebook.com/kungfujimmyd
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kind of been there to on this one bro. I know it's so much easier said than done, but you have to get away from that, especially if some other guy knocked her up. If she is pregnant, you need to be ready to establish your non-paternity and let that other clown deal with child support, paternity, etc. It's hard to hear now, and, like I say, it is so much easier said than done, but if she can casualy do that to you, she's not worth your time anymore. The sooner you take action and get away from her, the better. If you let it drag on, it'll only drive you nuts.

In the mean time, maybe this will give you a little lift. Your username brought it to mind.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You've got to let go. It's better now than later. That sounds cruel but really it's not.

The bitterness can eat you though, Try to overcome that (for your own sake).

Not everyone is well suited for monogamy; you are looking for that, but she probably is not. It's ok to feel bad, but give her the freedom to go her way while you go yours.

[having said that, I've been married twice before but in both cases it was not the infidelity itself that ended the marriage. In the one case, however, she fell in love with the guy so there's not much I could do except wish her well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my first question if she still love you why she did that? second your not the only one she hurt also her best friend

so you need to do is to move on. No reason to think it over and over again, the damage has been done and just think things happen for a good a reason maybe you deserve someone better than her, you also lucky that you knew this before your wedding.ABQtOv0SRtGKnzrM
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Rock solid take, Dan.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by ManOfWar
My fiance cheated on me with her best friend's husband... and now there's a chance she's pregnant because the condom broke. I still love her and she claims to still love me, but the emotional pain is more severe than anything I've ever experienced. I now come to my Lush family to ask: Has this ever happened to you and how did you get over it?

OMG! Why are you still thinking of her. I just have one thing to say stop going on with her and move on. There are many other singles out there waiting for you. Hence, enjoy your life.
Lurker
0 likes
to be honest i think if she really loved you she wouldn't have done it.
my ex-fiance cheated on me and a week before the wedding she left to live with him. i can say that the more you convince yourself she didn't and doesn't deserve your love, the more you put yourself out there and meet new girls the less you will think of her and your heart will mend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been there kinda.... Understand your feelings towards her..... but like others have said walk away. Start fresh find someone who really does love you and won't do that to you....

It won't be easy but time heals many wounds.....
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know the two of you or your relationship. All I can say is to get past this, you two will most likely need to get some help. You both have a lot of issues to address. If it were me in your shoes, I would dump her and move on with my life. It's what I would expect from anyone I would do that to.