How do you prefer to make a Guy cum?

last reply
12 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Personally im not into cuming inside a girl...i prefer to actually see myself cum if that makes sense? My ultimate turn on and preference is to cum on a girls arse at the end as shes all bent over, but the one downside to this means i have to finish myself off which is never as good as someone else doing it, well most of the time : )

So how do you like to finish a guy off ladies? hand / mouth / sex / other variations?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by FetishCP
Personally im not into cuming inside a girl...i prefer to actually see myself cum if that makes sense? My ultimate turn on and preference is to cum on a girls arse at the end as shes all bent over, but the one downside to this means i have to finish myself off which is never as good as someone else doing it, well most of the time : )

So how do you like to finish a guy off ladies? hand / mouth / sex / other variations?

a drive by comes to mind *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
alright I'll take this question seriously. If it is making love I'd rather him cum with me during sex. If it is all about just making him cum I like using a combination of my hand and mouth and breasts...finishing him with my hand. I like to feel his cum through my fingers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy touching him all over, licking him up and down, and pretty much stimulating everything except his dick (orgasm denial)! Then I like to stick it in me until he gets close, then turn around bend over, let him stick his head in my ass and feel the cum shoot passed my ring! Plus little clean up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite way is to make him cum with my mouth. I love the feel of his cum shooting into my mouth then dripping out and running down my chin. But if fucking, I love him to pull it out and shoot it on my ass or my boobs, depending on position. Love the way it feels when it runs down my ass crack to my pussy. I also like the feeling of it inside me too, especially in my ass. I guess I really dont have a preference, as long as he cums!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PoorLittleGirl
I enjoy touching him all over, licking him up and down, and pretty much stimulating everything except his dick (orgasm denial)! Then I like to stick it in me until he gets close, then turn around bend over, let him stick his head in my ass and feel the cum shoot passed my ring! Plus little clean up!

WOW! I really like this answer.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i love pleasing a man, but most of all i love sucking cock, so i love having his hard cock in my mouth and i love having his hard cock down my throat deep when he cums. i dont mind if he wants to pull back and cum on my face either. but i do love to swallow him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if we are fucking i love when he cums on my ass... cuz well doggy style is the best postion, but when i am giving him head i love him cumming on my tits then massaging it into my hard nipples heart
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
ohhh.. I'm gonna go with sucking cock, it's my favorite way to make my guy cum.. feeling his cock hit the back of my throat, tasting all of him.. sooo good.. and then swallowing every last drop of cum.. YUMMY!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just can't pick a single favorite.

When fucking, when he cums, the action of his orgasm and feeling him squirting usually can make me have one last mini orgasm and I just love that last one as we both finally finish.

When giving him oral, I love pulling it out and watching his cum shoot out over my face and tits and then rubbing it in and then licking my hands clean.

But, I also like having his cock in my mouth just partway when he cums so I can stroke the shaft and move my mouth without choking as it fills my mouth...then pull it out, swallow and then lick his cock clean as well as stroking out any last drops that I didn't get.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would have to say mouth, there something about looking up into his eyes as he going off that just drives me wild
Matriarch
0 likes
Who cares if he cums?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Who cares if he cums?

busts up laughing .....