Spanking - In anyway shape or form!

last reply
21 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Does this float any ladies boats on here?

Ok one of my fantasies (which i must write about one day) is to sort of role play as a strict headmaster and then punish some one with my long cane on the bare bottom as the culprit is bent over all exposed to receive the punishment.

chris
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spanking is a very very common fetish and/or fantasy. For some it's the discipline, the control had over them. Some enjoy the mixture of pain and pleasure. For some it's the taboo nature of the act, or the feeling of being naughty. And some just love it all!

Personally, it is one of my favourite things. The longer, harder, sharper the spanking the more I love it. A good spanking session is enough to bring me to the brink of orgasm, and it doesn't take much after to take me hurtling over and into sub-space.
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Lurker
0 likes
I do love it but not when it starts to get painful!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE spanking, giving them that is!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spanking is fun for sure...sometimes. Though I am certainly a lightweight in this department. I do enjoy clit spanking most of all!
Lurker
0 likes
I am more open minded to more than I ever expected possible since joining lush. Never had anyone spank me or vice versa but I like rough sex so this is very appealing to me. This shy girl is becoming more vixen, oh lush how you have corrupted me!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'm not really into the formal 'over the knee' spanking fetish, but I'd be game for it if it turned my partner on or if was part of an occasional role-play. It's not something I'd crave regularly though.

I definitely do love a few hard slaps to the ass if I'm being fucked from behind and/or during anal but I kind of see that as different from the 'true spanking fetish' that a lot of people have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with ^ I like the idea of being spanked during sex,
it gives the dominating vibe that turns me on, but I wouldn't really want to just lay there while someone punished me, and the cane sounds painful!
Lurker
0 likes
I like to be smacked on my arse during sex too, especially doggy - not sure Id be into real pain, but with the right person, you never know ....
Lurker
0 likes
Since joining Lush i have seen and read many things to which i was naive.
I love the thought of being helpless across an older womans knee and spanked.
It would be have to be part of sexual play and not involve too much pain.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
doll is right about there being a "true" spanking fetish. Some find it a very rutualistic practice of including things like counting and staying still and must wear certain things and punishment/discipline. I know it works for many, but, that's not what it is about with my boyfriend and I.

For us it is EXTREMELY sexual play with the over his lap position being the most intimate. There are of course clinical explanations of why spanking in such position would be arousing. The slaps causing a rush of blood to the area and and because of the proximity to the genitals, resulting in swelling of tissues and all.. the friction of squirming stimulating the labia and clit. Sure this is true. But, I think it goes way beyond that to why it is so erotic for me.

I crave a dominant, controlling, confident man. I feel this greatly when I am over his lap feeling his muscular thighs beneath me, his strong hand holding me in place. There is a slight pain to the spanking.. but it is a stingy heat that goes thru my body like electricity causing much more noises and feelings of pleasure that overshadow any pain. In this position, this kind of play, his masculinity is overpowering and I LOVE it.

This pictures what I am trying to describe with being in that position.

This is the eroticism I mean... without the ritualisms of punishment/discipline. Unless, of course, it is some part of a role play which is a lot of fun to do occasionally. I love being a bad, dirty girl and that easily fits into a scenario of the naughty schoolgirl, maid, secretary, etc. But, even then it's all in fun.

I have cum from spanking alone many many times and while those orgasms are great, they are nothing compared to those during the sex after spanking (which can include more spanking). Those are positively nuclear.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I'm not really into the formal 'over the knee' spanking fetish, but I'd be game for it if it turned my partner on or if was part of an occasional role-play. It's not something I'd crave regularly though.

I definitely do love a few hard slaps to the ass if I'm being fucked from behind and/or during anal but I kind of see that as different from the 'true spanking fetish' that a lot of people have.

I feel the same way. Slaps on my ass during sex is great but as far as a true spanking until my ass is very red and hurting, well no thanks! I might try it if my partner was really into it, but it is not really my thing.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I feel the same way. Slaps on my ass during sex is great but as far as a true spanking until my ass is very red and hurting, well no thanks! I might try it if my partner was really into it, but it is not really my thing.

*slips up behind you and slaps you on the ass* umm... can we get on with the other part now? *grins*

ok, here we go... i've been spanked a few times, not exactly bent over the knee, but definately bent over, and it's sort of a form of foreplay - it's not a true fetish for me, but i do enjoy it - then again, i am into a little bit of pain, so that's part of it - fore the record, my gf owns a riding crop and a very thick wooden ruler. it's not something we do ALL the time, more of a RP thing for when i am 'misbehaving'.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by Dancing_Doll

*slips up behind you and slaps you on the ass* umm... can we get on with the other part now? *grins*

ok, here we go... i've been spanked a few times, not exactly bent over the knee, but definately bent over, and it's sort of a form of foreplay - it's not a true fetish for me, but i do enjoy it - then again, i am into a little bit of pain, so that's part of it - fore the record, my gf owns a riding crop and a very thick wooden ruler. it's not something we do ALL the time, more of a RP thing for when i am 'misbehaving'.

or maybe a cage when you're misbehaving?.. i think i have a pink one you could use..lol
Lurker
0 likes
If it were blue and big enough,could I be in it ??
Lurker
0 likes
I think something like this would be very nice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by amber
doll is right about there being a "true" spanking fetish. Some find it a very rutualistic practice of including things like counting and staying still and must wear certain things and punishment/discipline. I know it works for many, but, that's not what it is about with my boyfriend and I.

For us it is EXTREMELY sexual play with the over his lap position being the most intimate. There are of course clinical explanations of why spanking in such position would be arousing. The slaps causing a rush of blood to the area and and because of the proximity to the genitals, resulting in swelling of tissues and all.. the friction of squirming stimulating the labia and clit. Sure this is true. But, I think it goes way beyond that to why it is so erotic for me.

I crave a dominant, controlling, confident man. I feel this greatly when I am over his lap feeling his muscular thighs beneath me, his strong hand holding me in place. There is a slight pain to the spanking.. but it is a stingy heat that goes thru my body like electricity causing much more noises and feelings of pleasure that overshadow any pain. In this position, this kind of play, his masculinity is overpowering and I LOVE it.

This pictures what I am trying to describe with being in that position.

This is the eroticism I mean... without the ritualisms of punishment/discipline. Unless, of course, it is some part of a role play which is a lot of fun to do occasionally. I love being a bad, dirty girl and that easily fits into a scenario of the naughty schoolgirl, maid, secretary, etc. But, even then it's all in fun.

I have cum from spanking alone many many times and while those orgasms are great, they are nothing compared to those during the sex after spanking (which can include more spanking). Those are positively nuclear.

I so want to try this now that you made it sound so sexy. I just need a willing partner girl or guy. Anyone want to helP? lol
Lurker
0 likes
I do not mind, truth very much like a few hard strokes to my ass to get things started. In fact I do not even mind an over the knee type, but not to the point of heavy pain and damage to my best asset.
Lurker
0 likes
A little spanking is good, as long as it doesn't get too painful
Lurker
0 likes
i love a good painful spanking.
Lurker
0 likes
A good spanking is good for you and welcome!!
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy being spanked and spanking others. It's fun as part of role play, it's fun all on it's own. I am not into really rough play, and have zero desire to inflict or receive pain. But the ass is a lovely, vulnerable spot - and mine, at least, enjoys being on display and receiving attention.
Lurker
0 likes
OTK,bare bottom,open palm spanking.
Being exposed like that is so hot.