spit or swallow

last reply
127 replies
18.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys what would you rather have your woman do spit or swallow? I am the spit type because I do no like the taste. I am curious what do you like your women to do for you>
Believe in yourself and all things are possible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I like a little bit of everything. Sometimes I want her to swallow. Sometimes I want her to let me make a mess of her. Sometimes I don't care. Really depends on the mood.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Pretty much as above, except for spitting, I dint se the point in that really. If I want to see my cum on my womans face or tits then thats where I'll cum, but mostly she likes to swallow, spitting itself just isn't an option for us.
Lurker
0 likes
If you swallow, great! If you're a spitter, then don't bother. Manipulate the organ onto your breasts or other parts, and I would be happy to cleanse it off. If your jerk me off onto myself, then have the reciprocal common courtesy to cleanse me.

50/50.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If it's in your mouth, you have to swallow. The only exception is if your guy is into sharing it with you, which is rare I think. But spitting is never the preferred ending...
Lurker
0 likes
My ex was a spitter but the way I see it don't ask them to do any thing ur not willing to try ur self I recently Tryed it and it was a bit bitter so I changed the taste and I don't mind it
I would love a woman to take all my cum and swallow it it is a turn on
Lurker
0 likes
I think its only lady like to swallow. Although men don't seem to mind if a little finds its way out to run down my chin smile
Lurker
0 likes
Swallow all of it. Leaving it like you found it. lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bandita
Swallow all of it. Leaving it like you found it. lol

Lmao
Lurker
0 likes
swallow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
don't mind.....ladies u are welcome to try mine!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like it when my girl swallows every drop
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
waste of a blow job if you do not swallow...total turn off. You worked and worked for your prize...why waste it - you got to taste it!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Although I prefer the woman I'm with to play with it in her mouth a little and then swallow, I can respect it if she wanted to spit. Plus, creampies are best!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girl dose both. It depend on her mood as long my cock is in her mouth. she dose what she want. as long as I can cum in her mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Paige42985
Guys what would you rather have your woman do spit or swallow? I am the spit type because I do no like the taste. I am curious what do you like your women to do for you>

I've never given a blowjob, never will. But I don't understand the logic of not liking the taste so spit it out. It's already in your mouth and you're already tasting it right? Seems like you'd have taste it longer to actually spit it out. Maybe i'm wrong.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when the woman swallows, but understand if they want to spit it out!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by migbuster
My girl dose both. It depend on her mood as long my cock is in her mouth. she dose what she want. as long as I can cum in her mouth.

agree, it depends to her if she swallow or split no matter to me since i satisfied for what she did
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if u dont like the taste, take it deeper in the mouth and swallow quickly, u dont taste it so much that way, if u do like it take it nearer the front of the tongue and play with it a bit, enjoy it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Angel, just take it deeper if you dnt like the taste. I like to swallow either way tho. At first the taste was too bitter but I acquired a like to it and always swallow...unless the guy wants to give me a facial or cum somewhere else. Ladies might as well enjoy it if you get it ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You would only have to spit once. I'd realize it wasn't pleasant for you and make certain it didn't happen again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having had both performed on me, the swallowing is much better. There is something very sexy about it. Plus keeping something warm around me while I'm cumming is GREAT. If you have a gag issue, my gf once told me that she lifts her tongue, so that it pools underneath. That worked really, really well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think to swallow is very intimate and shows you care. Pleasure is the entire act and to spit it out after your done is a turn off. I would rather you get me to the point and then jack me the rest of the way if your going to spit.
Lurker
0 likes
Spitting just isn't sexy.

If you take it out just before he cums you miss the pulsing and pumping sensations of his cock as he cums in your mouth (which is awesome).

And finishing a guy off by hand isn't an option for me. He can do that for himself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to watch her swallow...letting it slowly slide down her throat and then finish with a sexy smile and say yummy!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer a swallower
Lurker
0 likes
I'd prefer her to swallow, but if she doesn't feel comfortable then I'm fine with her spitting.
Lurker
0 likes
swallow but play with it first and if you choose to pit it just push it out your mouth so it runs down your chin and makes a huge mess of yourself