Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What are some of the worst things...about being a guy?

last reply
35 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Today I climbed out of my vehicle, to walk into a Wal-Mart. That alone is not a good thing for either sex (imo)
but that's a different topic. I was with someone else, she wanted to shop there and to avoid an argument, I acquiesced.

From the 1st step out of the vehicle, I could tell.

Gawddamnit...my the scrotum flesh of my right nut was sticking to the inside of my right thigh. And here I am wearing
boxer briefs and jeans. And my nuts are glued to my leg.

You guys know what I'm talking about. Part of me wanted to walk funny and try to free up the scrotum for that free swinging
feeling. Part of me wanted to do the reach down and rearrange, but there are all sorts of Wal-Mart people around me in this
damned parking lot. 99.99% of the time, I would just say, 'fuck it'...and go ahead. But...there could be some asshole with a
cellphone camera waiting to take my picture and put my ass on that PeopleOfWalmart website. I was trapped. I scoped the
immediate 75 meters around me and...

I chose the funny walking method and after three exaggerated steps I could tell it was not going to go my way.
My nutsack was firmly stuck to my leg. It freed up about 7 horrid minutes later, as I was paying for the few cleaning supplies I had
selected. I breathed a sigh of relief and I think the male cashier thought I was flirting with him. How could I tell him, "No you're not
my type, my testicle situation just alleviated itself - you had nothing to do with this, I assure you." I could not. I just smiled at him, coyly.

That's a hazard of shaving your scrotum.

Surely there are other hazards of being a guy. Feel free to elaborate, here.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haha. First thing off the top of my head... going to the bathroom early in the morning, still groggy... and getting the double stream. I freaking hate that!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Haha. First thing off the top of my head... going to the bathroom early in the morning, still groggy... and getting the double stream. I freaking hate that!

Double stream sucks major, indeed. Especially when it occurs while you're visiting friends or at her house at the end of the evening's date. bad bad bad.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I think it's ridiculous our damn balls are on the outside of our bodies. Our bodies are muscular and strong with a high tolerance for pain. Let's just say god exists... Was he fucking high when he designed us? Why the hell would he make us so vulnerable by adding a spot we can get hit on that will completely double us over?

It's like someone designing a tank that will fall apart if a stray bullet hits it in a small one foot by one foot square weak spot on it's armor.

It's fucking ridiculous!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I think it's ridiculous our damn balls are on the outside of our bodies. Our bodies are muscular and strong with a high tolerance for pain. Let's just say god exists... Was he fucking high when he designed us? Why the hell would he make us so vulnerable by adding a spot we can get hit on that will completely double us over?

It's like someone designing a tank that will fall apart if a stray bullet hits it in a small one foot by one foot square weak spot on it's armor.

It's fucking ridiculous!

Your balls are on the outside? Weird!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

It's fucking ridiculous!

yeah, but it makes them easier to suck on that way, silly ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by Magical_felix

It's fucking ridiculous!

You can suck on balls? Weird!

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by Magical_felix

It's fucking ridiculous!

That is true.. Makes them easier to bite too though. They are kryptonite.
Lurker
0 likes
Having absolutely ZERO control over when, where, or for how long you get an erection! Damned thing seems to always want to stand up and be noticed in the most inconvenient times and places...
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by Magical_felix

It's fucking ridiculous!

Your balls are on the outside? Weird!

Not when I'm running around naked in the snow, no. But generally, yes. I have a thin layer of wrinkly skin they neatly fit into of course.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Changing hair styles. I miss my 1980's mullet. Til I remember all the shampoo I used to peel through and the time I used up, drying that rat.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

It's fucking ridiculous!

Get back to us on the high pain tolerance after you've had a bikini wax, or even just your legs waxed, or your eyebrows plucked, to say nothing of mind numbing period pain or child birth.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by Magical_felix

It's fucking ridiculous!

Get back to us on the high pain tolerance after you've had a bikini wax, or even just your legs waxed, or your eyebrows plucked, to say nothing of mind numbing period pain or child birth.

I actually had an ex girlfriend wax one of my shins just to see what it was like and yes, that did hurt. I cant tell you what periods or child birth feels like so I'll just take your word for it.

But... Getting hit on the apple bag can make you so ill you'll throw up from it. Just seems like a major weakness is all. Maybe God just felt like a joker that day or evolution added a nice little way to level the playing field there, in case the man gets a little too... ballsy?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by Magical_felix

It's fucking ridiculous!

I actually had an ex girlfriend wax one of my shins just to see what it was like and yes, that did hurt. I cant tell you what periods or child birth feels like so I'll just take your word for it.

But... Getting hit on the apple bag can make you so ill you'll throw up from it. Just seems like a major weakness is all. Maybe God just felt like a joker that day or evolution added a nice little way to level the playing field there, in case the man gets a little too... ballsy?

Actually I believe they are on the outside to function as a coolant for your best little swimmers. Sperm can't handle the heat (of being inside the body). That's why it's important to let them swing free and air out now and then. Think of it as free air conditioning for the body.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by Magical_felix

It's fucking ridiculous!

Actually I believe they are on the outside to function as a coolant for your best little swimmers. Sperm can't handle the heat (of being inside the body). That's why it's important to let them swing free and air out now and then. Think of it as free air conditioning for the body.

Yeah that makes sense, don't want the little guys swimming awkwardly cause of the heat stress but I wish they would have evolved a tolerance to heat by now... Maybe in another few million years.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Definitely the vulnerability of one's testicles. Playing tackle football led to getting "racked" many times and damn for about 5 minutes I'd be incapacitated! Horrible miserable pain. I once tried to wear a baseball catcher's cup while playing football, not conducive for running fast and I was a receiver and a linebacker, so the cup thing didn't work out.

Then there are the impromptu erections at the most inconvenient times and they seem to just linger.

And I must respond to Dancing_Doll's statement about the bikini wax. I am about to find out. My fiancée wants me to get my chest waxed next week so I'll be baby smooth for our honeymoon, also getting a few other parts waxed. I guess I'll find out about how much that hurts. haha

I usually just use an electric razor to either trim down my chest hair or shave it off, usually just neatly trimmed down to barely there. Maybe all the excess hair could be a complaint. eh?

But on the upside...gorgeous women fall in love with us!!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by sprite
Quote by Magical_felix

It's fucking ridiculous!

really? so... you'd rather i didn't suck on your balls? cause in the past, most guys kind of appreciated it when i did that... oh, well, guess Felix's going to have to endure my ball sucking skills by himself biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by sprite
Quote by Magical_felix

It's fucking ridiculous!

really? so... you'd rather i didn't suck on your balls? cause in the past, most guys kind of appreciated it when i did that... oh, well, guess Felix's going to have to endure my ball sucking skills by himself biggrin

I was being purely sarcastic. But just to be clear my Royal Spriteness, you can suck on my balls anytime you like.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

anyone else suddenly hungry for apple sauce ala Felix? ;)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I seem to remember from biology class that balls are on the outside for heat/cool regulation due to the sensitivity of sperm to temps too hot or cold... which is why your bag shrinks up like a frightened turtle when swimming in cold water and hangs down to your knees when you're overheated. Having said all that I agree the Creator could have figured something out a little more practical!!
Lurker
0 likes
The thankfully rare but always unexpected moment when you catch your foreskin in your zipper when doing up your pants. It HURTS!!!! And when you get your breath back you know it's going to hurt AGAIN when you have to unzip to free that little pinched piece of flesh.... Urrrrgh!

xx S
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

The thankfully rare but always unexpected moment when you catch your foreskin in your zipper when doing up your pants. It HURTS!!!! And when you get your breath back you know it's going to hurt AGAIN when you have to unzip to free that little pinched piece of flesh.... Urrrrgh!

xx S

Wincing at the memory. Funny we only do that once, huh? I've been _extremely_ cautious going commando since that one time, lol.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by WorkAlone
Quote by stephanie

xx S

Wincing at the memory. Funny we only do that once, huh? I've been _extremely_ cautious going commando since that one time, lol.

Dude! Button fly pants will solve that problem.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The thankfully rare, but surprisingly painful moment when, just after you've crossed your legs, while sitting - you realize you've just racked your own clumsy self...again.

It always goes back to those sperm manufacturing glands, hanging outside our bodies, doesn't it?
Lurker
0 likes
External genitals seems to be the common complaint here......try having boobs for a day.
No wait....ok, stop imagining fondling them or whatever else you boys would do with your own set. I think breasts may be the female equivalent of testicles. When it's hot and sticky they stick to you, it hurts when you bump them on something and god forbid getting your nipple caught in a zip!
When thinking about your nads spare a thought for boobs! Which may actually lead to what Aramis was talking about....
XX
BB
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Betty-Bea
External genitals seems to be the common complaint here......try having boobs for a day.
No wait....ok, stop imagining fondling them or whatever else you boys would do with your own set. I think breasts may be the female equivalent of testicles. When it's hot and sticky they stick to you, it hurts when you bump them on something and god forbid getting your nipple caught in a zip!
When thinking about your nads spare a thought for boobs! Which may actually lead to what Aramis was talking about....
XX
BB

But but... Have you ever seen a video of a girl getting kicked in the boob and then falling down into a fetal position completely helpless with the feeling they're gonna literally puke their guts out?

Plus you can use your boobs to open doors and wash car windows and stuff.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by Betty-Bea
XX
BB

But but... Have you ever seen a video of a girl getting kicked in the boob and then falling down into a fetal position completely helpless with the feeling they're gonna literally puke their guts out?

Honey, the only time my boobs have opened doors are when hopeless, drooling men have opened them for me in hopes of a little light petting.....other than that, I don't know WHAT porn you have been watching but as far as I know boobs don't clean things. If they could I think I would know by now....wait a sec, lemme see....no..wait....nope they're definately not dusting my work bench. Maybe I'm not twiddling the dials right

XX
BB
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Betty-Bea
I think breasts may be the female equivalent of testicles. When it's hot and sticky they stick to you, it hurts when you bump them on something and god forbid getting your nipple caught in a zip!
When thinking about your nads spare a thought for boobs!

Don't forget the need to strap on 20lb of support just to go jogging! Or else risk having them round your knees in 10yrs time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mistress_of_words
Quote by Betty-Bea
I think breasts may be the female equivalent of testicles. When it's hot and sticky they stick to you, it hurts when you bump them on something and god forbid getting your nipple caught in a zip!
When thinking about your nads spare a thought for boobs!

Don't forget the need to strap on 20lb of support just to go jogging! Or else risk having them round your knees in 10yrs time.

Ohmigod I know! Plus if you're anything larger than a D cup you have to trek into oblivion to find a bra that fits!
XX
BB
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Betty-Bea
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by Betty-Bea
XX
BB

Honey, the only time my boobs have opened doors are when hopeless, drooling men have opened them for me in hopes of a little light petting.....other than that, I don't know WHAT porn you have been watching but as far as I know boobs don't clean things. If they could I think I would know by now....wait a sec, lemme see....no..wait....nope they're definately not dusting my work bench. Maybe I'm not twiddling the dials right

XX
BB

I've seen boobs do amazing things. They once got me to pay a girls rent for a long time. They've even gotten me to be sensitive and caring for a while... You know in the convincing her I'm not a horny creep stage of a relationship...