0 likes
The silence of the lambs
Weaver of Words
0 likes
wait until dark
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SAW 1 2 3 4 5 & 6

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Innocents
Lurker
0 likes
Halloween - 1978
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The hills have eyes

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Lurker
0 likes
The Exorcist
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Amityville Horror
Lurker
0 likes
When I was younger: The last house on the left

Recently: The Ring: that little long haired bitch just would not stop coming. I think about it every time I rent a flick....(ring, ring....ring ring...)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Someone has to say it, The Blair Witch Project

Oh God yes! My house is surrounded by woods and Blair Witch totally made me jumpy!

Also, lame or not, I read Stephen King's Pet Semetary and had nightmares. The movie only served to remind me of the book, so nightmare again!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Friday the 13th (original and series). Jason Vorhees is my favorite slasher though - so go figure lol.
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hehe the Exorcism of Mary Rose

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Ring, Pulse, dark water, the crazies and thats only a few that make me hide under blankets and hug an oversized stuffed animal...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Friday 13th
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aliens

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
House on Haunted Hill the 1999 remake
had nightmares for two weeks after that
Lurker
0 likes
almost anything by steven king
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aliens vs Predator

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can think of two. The Exorcist.. .just totally freaky. If you watch the totally uncensord version

Poltergeist..... as a kid this one had me terrified and mesmerized at the same time. That fucking little clown doll freaked me the fuck out.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I love horror movies, but I find them mostly entertaining rather than overtly scary. To me, Jaws is a classic, and was genuinely scary, but not really a traditional horror film

I don't really find the slasher or gore-fest films very scary at all. Although among those, I think Rob Zombie does a decent job with his films.

Paranormal Activity was kind of cool as a recent unique addition to the genre.

And... although it may not be classified as a 'horror film'... Open Water had me on the edge of my seat and stayed with me for a long time after seeing it. It focused on the pure psychology of terror without gimmicks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Misery.. that film is so damn scary.. the book is worse though!
Also the Ring 1 and 2.. both horrible.. i hid under my coat through most of it.. im not a big fan of scary movies.

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Usually Dont Find Horror/Slasher Movies Scary, Most Of Them Are Funny. But Some Have Scenes That Do Scare Me.

One Was From "The Changeling", Not The Recent One With Angelina Jolie, This One Was From 80's.

Another Was From "Jaws". When I See That Face Pop Out In The Wrecked Boat, I Still Scream
Lurker
0 likes
rosemary's baby
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not the biggest fan of horror films and won't go out of my way to watch them, but there are certain ones that i'm partial to...

Blair Witch Project - simply because of the realism of it. I couldn't bring myself to go camping for months after seeing that one!

The Descent - A little over the top in terms of realism, but just the idea of being deep inside those tight and confined caves underground scared the crap out of me. And the make-up artistry of the creatures was amazing in my opinion!

Poltergeist - It was just plain creepy. The score to the movie was amazing and damn that fucking clown sliding under the bed gets me EVERY time. And you can't forget that famous line..."They're here!" * shudder*

Amityville Horror (original) - Just the creepy chanting tune makes my skin crawl!

Psycho - Hitchcock is a genius! Norman Bates was so damn creepy!

Arachnophobia - Just because I hate spiders, so spiders on steroids is just a thousand times worse!

The Exorcist - Anything to do with possession and religion based terror freaks me out!

Lurker
0 likes
When a stranger calls. The 80's version not the one that came out a couple of years ago