cuddling

last reply
37 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
what do you think about cuddling?? do you just do it becuase girls like too?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the closeness cuddling brings

Not to mention those times when cuddling can lead to other physical connection as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jgg123
I like the closeness cuddling brings

Not to mention those times when cuddling can lead to other physical connection as well.

I agree...........often a cuddle has led to something more!!
Lurker
0 likes
When I sleep with a girl I like cuddling right after the sex. To me it's like saying" you were so awesome, I'll never let you go."

And jgg is right about the closeness, the touch of ones skin and their heartbeat are such memorable things!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by winkwinkgirly1006

i love to cuddle, it makes sleeping, post sex talk, and movies so much better.
Lurker
0 likes
I am a huge fan of a cuddle, I do it because I love too. I love it with or without clothes on. I love it on a bed or couch or love seat. I love it in my leather oversize recliner in my den.
Lurker
0 likes
whoops sorry
Constant Gardener
0 likes
cuddling post coital, is the recommended method to implement, in order to prevent the drippage from one's cock, from touching your own thigh. Guide this seepage to her thigh and consequently, her side of the mattress.

Chicks dig it and remember, it really doesn't mean anything in the long run. Short term - you aren't sleeping in the wet spot.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I like to cuddle any time.
Gives me that warm fuzzy feeling when I cuddle with
a beautiful lady.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is about feeling, sensation and warmth.
Lurker
0 likes
love to cuddle
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cuddles were better than the sex for me >.>
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love to cuddle brings a tenderness to the relationship
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to cuddle, feeling the connection after sex while cuddling is amazing.
Lurker
0 likes
Goodness....i love, adore ,and im addicted to cuddling, Either naked,clothed,satdown,stood up.........I just love to hold someone as we watch afilm or after sex or just because we can.......However as is the way of life ive no one to wake up with after a long nights cuddling....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am a touchy feely type so I always love a good cuddle after sex or just watching tv. doesn't matter to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by winkwinkgirly1006

Cuddling is great! I hate when cliches/stereotypes like this are so pervasive.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I absolutely love cuddling. In terms of random acts of cuddling, I think its great to always have a physical manifestation of your feelings and attraction towards each other. Cuddling satisfies that on a very intimate level. Cuddling after sex, (to me) is the perfect time to just relish in the afterglow of both of your orgasms. So, like I said, I love cuddling. I don't think there is a better thing you could do for a relationship then have a healthy sex/cuddle life.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Cuddling is great
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Scribe
When I sleep with a girl I like cuddling right after the sex. To me it's like saying" you were so awesome, I'll never let you go."

And jgg is right about the closeness, the touch of ones skin and their heartbeat are such memorable things!

same with me dude, aside from that it is my expression saying i love you and happy to be with her. connection is really there when cuddling each other
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
absolutely love cuddling. Watching a movie, before sex, after sex, omg in the shower (huge fan), those last 10 minutes before you say goodbye to your loved one for the day, are all awesome times to cuddle.
Lurker
0 likes
cuddling is just as good as sex even better after sex x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cuddling is the best after sex!

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Honestly I like to cuddle even when there is no sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I like cuddling ok
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
who does not like to cuddle??

i am very much into it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely love it...makes one feel so wanted
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wooody32
I like cuddling ok

lol wuss lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Ursatysfaction
I absolutely love cuddling. In terms of random acts of cuddling, I think its great to always have a physical manifestation of your feelings and attraction towards each other. Cuddling satisfies that on a very intimate level. Cuddling after sex, (to me) is the perfect time to just relish in the afterglow of both of your orgasms. So, like I said, I love cuddling. I don't think there is a better thing you could do for a relationship then have a healthy sex/cuddle life.

My bf and I both agree with this one we both love to cuddle and be close. Hell guess what we are doing right now. I am in his lap with his arms around me..... CUDDLING. Lol he just bit me any way. Cuddling is great.