Do you like or dislike beards

last reply
85 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just wanted to know what your likes and dislikes were.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So long as it suits the guys face then I'm all in favour. Although generally I would come down on the side of smaller, neater beards over big bushy soup catchers. Love the tickle of a little facial hair, or the soft scratch of a few days growth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No its scratchy and makes men look old or like they are trying to hide something. Shave it off!

xx B.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Think a bit of well-groomed stubble is as sexy as hell. Worn well, it oozes self-confidence and non-conformance. I like that - lots !
Lurker
0 likes
I like anything from stubble to a fuller beard, so long as it's clean!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely HATE Them!!!! A little stubble is sexy but full beards, YUK! But of course it is just my opinion. Everyone has their own taste!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Guess I need to shave, to become popular with more than pairs of nesting Bluebirds or Sparrows.
At least my eyebrows, nostrils and ears are tweezed!

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm i like a lil bit of a beard but nothing too huge, stubble is best biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for your opinions everyone.
I like the honesty, I have had a beard for a long, long time.
Just wanted to see what others thought were.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love a good beard : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like beards
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really depends if the guy suits it.. some men look really hot with beards, some guys just don't. I prefer my guy with a bit of stubble it makes him look yummy silly

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Lurker
0 likes
Guys with beards are so lazy! Stop being lazy and shave gays!
Head Nurse
0 likes
facial hair: mayb, depends on the guy, a little stubble is nice.
chest hair: subtle is better then a mat!
public hair: get rid of it!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Stubble can be sexy. I'm not into the full beard or goatee thing though at all.

While on the subject of facial hair, I assume nobody is sporting a mustaches anymore but incase someone was stuck in a time warp or was considering the idea that it looks distinguished... please locate the nearest razor asap.
Lurker
0 likes
LMAO Doll! A definite no no if sporting a mustache! Goatee's on the other hand can be very sexy on the right person. I have never had a man go down on me who had facial hair. Is this exciting or not ladies?
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind a beard and if the guy suits it, it can be sexy as hell - as for going down - hey, it tickles, it's nice! Stubble can be super sexy as long as it's not too sharp!!!
I say, whatever a guy feels comfortable with... Been trying to get hubby to grow a nice stubble.. and yet he resists!! Damn his eyes LOLOLOL
Lurker
0 likes
I love a man with facial hair. A good clean cut beard or just stubble is so sexy! Its gotta fit his face and or style. I know guys that are sexier without them but I know many that are absolutely dreamy!
Lurker
0 likes
I do not like facial hair. most guys do not look good with facial hair. i would say 1 out of 15 guys look good with it. so if you look like Gerard Butler or another sexy rugged man like him okay it will work
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love beards, my partner has a beard. smile

I'm into history and some of my favourite historical figures had beards like Nicholas II. Though I don't mind clean shaven either biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
I like guys who are neatly shaved. i dont like really long goatees or beards.. but of course thats just me if guy likes his beard i believe that he needs to find a lady that will respect his wishes of having a man with a beard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Stubble can be sexy. I'm not into the full beard or goatee thing though at all.

While on the subject of facial hair, I assume nobody is sporting a mustaches anymore but incase someone was stuck in a time warp or was considering the idea that it looks distinguished... please locate the nearest razor asap.

lol. but i agree completely.. silly
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It has to be neat..thats sexy. If it is messy then no.
Lurker
0 likes
Short and well groomed looks hot, but long shaggy or a three day growth all over looks like crap. If a guy is going to commit to having facial hair, keep it groomed, and shaped. I also like it when a guy is clean shaved and smells great. Drives me crazy, especially if he has cute dimples in his cheeks when he smiles!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CandiceSmiles
Guys with beards are so lazy! Stop being lazy and shave gays!

Actually as a guy who does not shave more for the reason it bothers the shit out of my skin and now cause of the fact I like my beard it isn't being lazy hell to keep it looking good it's a good deal of work. So no we aren't lazy for having a beard The ones who are lazy have theirs unkept and that annoys me can't stand it have to have mine super clean.
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Constant Gardener
0 likes
When I wanted to look like a menacing dirtbag, I'd grow and maintain a fu. Unfortunately anymore, it is a grey fu so I don't look as menacing. I just look more goofy.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like beards that are well-groomed and are tight to the face...nothing really long or more than an inch from the chin. However, I am much more into stubble from severals days of no shaving...it has a nice rugged look without also have the ability to trap tons of pussy juice in it. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like beards that are well-groomed and are tight to the face...nothing really long or more than an inch from the chin. However, I am much more into stubble from severals days of no shaving...it has a nice rugged look without also have the ability to trap tons of pussy juice in it. lol
Lurker
0 likes
no beards, no stubble for me, they just get annoying and they make my face itchy to kiss them, i make my boyfriend shave if he has a 5 o'clock shadow, i like my man clean shavensmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually do like a very short close cropped beard or goatee. I do not like them long at all. A few days growth of stubble is sexy in a rough masculine way. But I also just love a clean shaved face.

So there, ZZ Top beards...not for me.