Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can you feel it when men cum inside you ?

last reply
71 replies
35.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just wondering.........what does it feel like ?
Lurker
0 likes
Awesome is what it feels like biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Awesome is what it feels like biggrin

Is it warm ? Does it matter how deep in the penis is ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes to me it feels warmer than you already do during sex and sometimes there is no difference. I sometimes don't notice them doing it if I'm really active, but this one guy did it and it felt like his dick was having a seizure inside me. It was really hot actually, and yeah, he was pretty deep. I hope that helps?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
There is only one real way to find out, Eric.

And no, I am not offering assistance beyond -

Engage!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
K, can I take it one further?

"I could feel every vein, every pulse...." True? (If he is thick that is....)

What about the ridges and such on condoms? Any truth in advertising?

Just curious...
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Chase

Just curious...

Can't speak for anyone else, but for me, yes I can feel a difference if his fleshy monster is veiny, and especially where his head meets the rest of his shaft. But "every vein'? That's taking it a little far. I can definitely sense his texture as he slides in and out, but there's no way I could like sketch the details of his shaft based on what I feel on the inside of my pussy.

Ribbed condoms, yes I can definitely feel the difference between that and a sheer condom, but I don't prefer it. Nothing wrong with knobs and ribs on rubbers, but I can't get past the gimmicky part of it. I'd much rather enjoy a cock for what it is.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Chase

Just curious...

Can't speak for anyone else, but for me, yes I can feel a difference if his fleshy monster is veiny, and especially where his head meets the rest of his shaft. But "every vein'? That's taking it a little far. I can definitely sense his texture as he slides in and out, but there's no way I could like sketch the details of his shaft based on what I feel on the inside of my pussy.

This. And ive never used ribbed condoms so i wouldnt know but i imagine its the same feeling
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Chase

Just curious...

Ribbed condoms, yes I can definitely feel the difference between that and a sheer condom, but I don't prefer it. Nothing wrong with knobs and ribs on rubbers, but I can't get past the gimmicky part of it. I'd much rather enjoy a cock for what it is.

Yes but the question is not whether you can feel his cock, the question is whether you can feel it when he ejaculates inside of you. Given the sensitivity of the vagina I dont doubt at all that you can feel the penis.
Lurker
0 likes
i can definately feel it when he cums inside me, i can feel him contracting and releasing with a warm splash inside me. its feels amazing
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
it feels like someone poored hot honey inside of you & i know when a guy cums becuase of that feeling
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by EricTaylor

Yes but the question is not whether you can feel his cock, the question is whether you can feel it when he ejaculates inside of you. Given the sensitivity of the vagina I dont doubt at all that you can feel the penis.

Fair enough, I was answering the follow-up question, not the original one. Yes, I can feel guys ejaculate inside me. It's rare that I don't notice the sensation of his spurting inside me, although the contractions in his cock are usually even more obvious to me as they happen. Sometimes, that's what I feel, and then after that I feel the extra warmth, liquid and, slickness getting pushed around in there.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by EricTaylor

Fair enough, I was answering the follow-up question, not the original one. Yes, I can feel guys ejaculate inside me. It's rare that I don't notice the sensation of his spurting inside me, although the contractions in his cock are usually even more obvious to me as they happen. Sometimes, that's what I feel, and then after that I feel the extra warmth, liquid and, slickness getting pushed around in there.

makes sense.
Lurker
0 likes
Perhaps I'm just less in tune....but there have been many times that if I couldn't tell when he was cumming from his behaviour (thrust, stay there, groan, thrust, stay there yada yada) I would have had no idea until I'd felt it trickling out of me.

I don't know what the factors have to be to be able to feel it...I just know that I haven't always been able to.

As for what it feels like....that's been pretty much covered above lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by smexylucy
i can definately feel it when he cums inside me, i can feel him contracting and releasing with a warm splash inside me. its feels amazing

Perfect explanation!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I can feel the warm rush fluids being pushed inside me unless I am having an orgasm at the same time then I usually don't realize he released.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I can feel the warm rush fluids being pushed inside me unless I am having an orgasm at the same time then I usually don't realize he released.
Lurker
0 likes
Im not a big fan cumming inside a girl at all, i like to see myself shoot, makes my orgasm more intense!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes I feel it sometimes not.

Come on girls.

We all know that not every load is a big one and if he's been wanking all day or you've been having mad sex all weekend he's only going to have enough spunk for a dribble. Def can't feel those ones. But if he's saved it up for me I can feel it shoot for sure.

If he already deposited one load in me then usually can't feel the second load much at all unless he's got a massive cock or cums like a firehose.

xx B.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cokeheadbarbie

Come on girls.

We all know that not every load is a big one and if he's been wanking all day or you've been having mad sex all weekend he's only going to have enough spunk for a dribble. Def can't feel those ones. But if he's saved it up for me I can feel it shoot for sure.

If he already deposited one load in me then usually can't feel the second load much at all unless he's got a massive cock or cums like a firehose.

xx B.

I agree
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cokeheadbarbie

Come on girls.

xx B.

This sounds right to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting story from Surgery News:
"As far as humans are concerned, you may think you know all about sexual signals, but you’d be surprised by new findings. It’s been known since the 1990s that heterosexual women living together synchronize their menstrual cycles because of pheromones, but when a study of lesbians showed that they do not synchronize, the researchers suspected that semen played a role. In fact, they found ingredients in semen that include mood enhancers like estrone, cortisol, prolactin, oxytocin, and serotonin; a sleep enhancer, melatonin; and of course, sperm, which makes up only 1%-5%. Delivering these compounds into the richly vascularized vagina also turns out to have major salutary effects for the recipient. Female college students having unprotected sex were significantly less depressed than were those whose partners used condoms (Arch. Sex. Behav. 2002;31:289-93). Their better moods were not just a feature of promiscuity, because women using condoms were just as depressed as those practicing total abstinence. The benefits of semen contact also were seen in fewer suicide attempts and better performance on cognition tests."

Surgery News is a trade magazine with a complicated structure. The publication, which describes itself as “the official newspaper of the American College of Surgeons [ACS],” is published by Elsevier, which supplies medical news through its International Medical News Group division. The society provides its own news, as well as the lead editor, a surgeon, who until recently was Lazar Greenfield. Greenfield, of the University of Michigan, also happens to be the president-elect of the ACS, twin responsibilities that put him at the pinnacle of influence for his specialty.

Greenfield lost his job for making the following statement:
"So there’s a deeper bond between men and women than St. Valentine would have suspected, and now we know there’s a better gift for that day than chocolates."
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Lurker
0 likes
Most of the time I feel it very clearly but not always. Some guys cum a lot and with quite a bit of force. It really can feeling like a hot jet of liquid splashing against your skin, but deep inside. Sometimes I can really feel the temperature difference as well. Other times I feel nothing but the quivering of their body as they ejaculate but no sensation of heat or moisture. It varies quite a lot!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Alison90
Most of the time I feel it very clearly but not always. Some guys cum a lot and with quite a bit of force. It really can feeling like a hot jet of liquid splashing against your skin, but deep inside. Sometimes I can really feel the temperature difference as well. Other times I feel nothing but the quivering of their body as they ejaculate but no sensation of heat or moisture. It varies quite a lot!

Alison I have a feeling that you and I should get together for more "hands on" research about this.
Lurker
0 likes
i love the feeling of it in me. usually i let it ooze out then lick it up just for his plesure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE the feeling of my man thrusting deep inside of me.... I can feel every inch of him thrusting in and out of me and as he busts a nut I can feel it spraying all up in me and I will use my kiegel muscles and squeeze the shit out of him and I hold him deep in me till I get the last drop........Because he is all mine!

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the time it is felt, loved, and produces my own orgasm as well. To feel the cock jerking, having spasms, shooting forth its male fluid inside me is ectasy. There are, however, rare times that a lover is so pathetic he can't be felt cumming. Thus, a better selection process of lovers is adopted.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by redhotmommacita
I LOVE the feeling of my man thrusting deep inside of me.... I can feel every inch of him thrusting in and out of me and as he busts a nut I can feel it spraying all up in me and I will use my kiegel muscles and squeeze the shit out of him and I hold him deep in me till I get the last drop........Because he is all mine!

i think that is the very height of describing that you do "feel it" hon. Lovely.
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I just love the feel of it, I always feel the sensation of hot cum spurting inside me, the jerks give a clue when its coming!!!