Wedding Outfits

last reply
43 replies
10.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Princesses Beatrice, 22, and Eugenie, 21, cousins to Prince William, topped their wedding outfits with some outrageously fashionable headpieces

I wonder how long it will take the photoshoppers to get going
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
very nice and elegant
The Linebacker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz

You know I've seen this all over the internet for years and I still wonder if it's real. Can/could you really wear something like that on your wedding day. Seriously?
Smiley Guru
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
You know I've seen this all over the internet for years and I still wonder if it's real. Can/could you really wear something like that on your wedding day. Seriously?

Well you can, but there are a couple of conditions...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

Must be a few who would...

Though think this might be a bit more stylish for a Lush Lady wedding pic...
I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.
Lurker
0 likes
I actually like the second one better. There's no pretense to it.
Candyman
0 likes

Wedding night evening wear.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not sure if this dress is a wedding gown, but it belongs on this thread anyway, in my opinion.

This fabulous wedding/evening gown is made from 1400 pairs of gloves. I can't tell if they are cloth gloves or rubber gloves, but whatever floats your boat.

Lurker
0 likes

I bet you would love to see your bride wear this on your wedding night.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
now that is what I call hot
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kenev

Isn't she though?
Lurker
0 likes
Okay, Pal!

How much is the ransom?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WSCLG

Wedding night evening wear.

...aaaand my latent bisexual side just got so metaphorically hard. I want to be wearing those my wedding night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please say which of these is a garter choose from (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6)
1. Also called, British, sock suspender, suspender, is an article of clothing for holding up a stocking or sock, usually an elastic band around the leg or an elastic strap hanging from a girdle or other undergarment.
2. It is a similar band worn to hold up a shirt sleeve.
3. It’s a leather strap for passing through a loop at the back of a boot and buckling around the leg to keep the boot from slipping.
4. The badge of the Order of the Garter.
5. Membership in the Order.
6. To fasten with a garter.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by marcosurbina
Please say which of these is a garter choose from (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6)
1. Also called, British, sock suspender, suspender, is an article of clothing for holding up a stocking or sock, usually an elastic band around the leg or an elastic strap hanging from a girdle or other undergarment.
2. It is a similar band worn to hold up a shirt sleeve.
3. It’s a leather strap for passing through a loop at the back of a boot and buckling around the leg to keep the boot from slipping.
4. The badge of the Order of the Garter.
5. Membership in the Order.
6. To fasten with a garter.

I'm gonna have to choose what's behind door number 1, Marcos.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A woman was mourning her late husband and refused to be consoled for several months.
After 3 years, her daughter introduced her to a nice man with the aim that she would remarry and they got off together immediately. after some weeks, the man took her to his house and after the preliminaries, the man undressed her only that to see she was wearing a black undies. the lady told him that: my bosom is for you to handle, my body for you to romance, my lips for you to kiss but down there, i am still mourning my late husband.
The man knew that luck was against him that day and he let go.
The following day, the same thing happened and it continued for a month.
One day after undressing the lady, she gave her usual sermon and said she was still mourning with Her black undies and the man removed his own trousers only to reveal a black condom.
The woman said: what are you doing with a black condom?
The man replied her that since she had been mourning since all these days with black undies, HE WANTED TO OFFER HIS OWN CONDOLENCES TOO WITH THE BLACK CONDOM.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What's most important is what she's wearing UNDER the dress! And how quickly you can get it off her...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wow hope I get to see some of these when I get married
Lurker
0 likes
a Lush friend's wedding dress ... posted with her permission ..