0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Thoughts? Yes / No?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i'm a giver. that's all i'm got.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it, and in my experience I've mostly been a giver.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it...rather be the receiver but am also a giver
Lurker
0 likes
it's all good!!
Lurker
0 likes
Been both places, luv to give & receive
Lurker
0 likes
I love to give, its good to mix it up between the pussy and the ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a give and take kind of gal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love To Give And Receive!!!
Lurker
0 likes
....as long as both parties are equally and thoroughly hygienic.
Lurker
0 likes
if she's nice and showered I love rimming a girl. Receiving? No, it's degrading for a girl to lick a man's ass. IMO
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and yes. Though many man I've been with aren't open minded enough. They think anything involving their ass is considered gay and giving is gross.
I like to start out by washing one another so you know you cleaned that area well. It's pleasurable for me either way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love giving and if she's willing, I'll receive...
It's All Good! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by allisynuna
Been both places, luv to give & receive

correct! it better return the favor once you have receive it
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely both. as long as both are clean and are not to rough
Lurker
0 likes
giver and reciever,that little rosebud is so packed with nerve endings . its a must
Lurker
0 likes
I love giving it.
Lurker
0 likes
ive never had it! and as much as id like to be a receiver, i am not sure i could be a giver. but that doesnt seem fair does it?
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
ive never had it! and as much as id like to be a receiver, i am not sure i could be a giver. but that doesnt seem fair does it?

Oh you are such a bitch, stop it!!

You know you would love to jam your tongue up your man's hemmoroid covered poop knot.
Don't they say it's better to give than receive LMB? Damn you LOL!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
You know you would love to jam your tongue up your man's hemmoroid covered poop knot.

the visual just did me in!

wait...which did you say you were Dude? ;)
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by Dudealicious

the visual just did me in!

wait...which did you say you were Dude? ;)

Nooooooo!! You just didn't LOL....For the record I use Preparation H, it does a body wonders!!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both.. Love it!! I know this may be wrong, but my boyfriend told me if makes him feel a bit vulnerable... that kind of did something to make me like it :s
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love it! etheir way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm usually pretty liberal and open minded when it comes to trying most things - but, I'll pass up on the rimming thing. The whole idea of it does nothing for me, in fact, it quite turns my stomach.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee
it's all good!!

Yes, my sentiments exactly!! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by LittleMissBitch

Oh you are such a bitch, stop it!!

Don't they say it's better to give than receive LMB? Damn you LOL!

HEMMOROID COVERED POOP KNOT?!?!?!
Dude you just proved it was possible to make somebody laugh and vomit all at once.

And as for my preferences well one person knows, but vanilla comes to mind.
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."