How do men feel about red headed women?

last reply
710 replies
79.3k views
3 watchers
15 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am a red head and have never had many males my age go after me before, so I was just wondering how men out there felt about red heads.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i think redheads are the hottest yum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RedHead18Girl
I am a red head and have never had many males my age go after me before, so I was just wondering how men out there felt about red heads.

I love readheads. You'll have plenty enough guys going after you.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Redheads yeah, I like them too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RedHead18Girl

Your kidding right....Damn.... :d/ I hope you understand!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I love redheads, they are very exotic and have a fire to there nature.
Lurker
0 likes
I love redheads, they are very exotic and have a fire to there nature.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Scientific fact: Redheads shed...a lot, they also replace & grow their hair rapidly. So, if you don't mind sweeping the drain in the shower daily, or vacuuming the abode, three times a week - they are just as helpful around the house as your garden variety strawberry blonde models which do not shed nearly as much.

Best bet - brunettes...they can clean, vacuum, cook, fetch the mail and take the trash to the curb with ease and no complaint. They can also be trained to mix the perfect martini!

Platinum blondes? Man...that's a recipe for high maintenance bank account drainage.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
love them!! fiery red personality and some green eyes and i am ready to go
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hair color is not why i choose a woman, but something hot about red heads.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love them! Now I am talking about the true ones. I sometimes have the feelng that redhaired girls go thru a trough phase when they grow up. They get a lot of jokes and a lot of them probably dont feel realy beautiful as little girls. But as soon as they grow up they probably find out that a lot of them are crazy about red. And I guess this is what may make them more sexual then others. Just a theory - what do you think?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never cared a bit about hair colour whether it be natural or bottled.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My live-in-cousin is a pure redhead and very HOT in bed.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Ok, full disclosure...I have a thing for natural redheads. Been that way for as long as I can remember.

Lots of stereotypes that aren't all true, of course, but just the look of the red hair is lovely. Add in the lighter skin, maybe some playfulness and some fire and that's all good to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG red hair pale skin and freckels is the most perfect combination in the world!!!
although i am told ginger people have no souls!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As PoM says........as I've always had a weakness for Redheads.....
With past girlfriends dying their hair red....lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Redheads have the most fun.....simply because they're most in touch with what they truly desire........or at least that's what I've discovered about the redheads i've been with.
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I do love red heads. My first grade school love has red hair, she's still beautiful and red headed. There is something special about red hair and green eyes. I love the combination. Being Scottish/Irish I guess its in my genes!!
Lurker
0 likes
In the U.S. hair color isn't an issue. Not like in the UK. IMO.

In the UK there seems to be a bias against what they call Gingers. So childish.

I love Redheads, hell I married two of them. Not at the same time of course. Let's face it, no man can handle two Redheads.
Lurker
0 likes
It is my favorite flavor......................Sexy!
Lurker
0 likes
oooo im red head now...and curiously enough i DO shed a lot! especially if ive been rolling around in bed rather strenuously. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I like redheads.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Scientific fact: Redheads shed...a lot, they also replace & grow their hair rapidly. So, if you don't mind sweeping the drain in the shower daily, or vacuuming the abode, three times a week - they are just as helpful around the house as your garden variety strawberry blonde models which do not shed nearly as much.

Best bet - brunettes...they can clean, vacuum, cook, fetch the mail and take the trash to the curb with ease and no complaint. They can also be trained to mix the perfect martini!

Platinum blondes? Man...that's a recipe for high maintenance bank account drainage.

Bahaha as a redhead I agree with the shedding. But I'm also a natural caretaker. I love taking care of people...as long as they appreciate it! LOL.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by masso66
Love them! Now I am talking about the true ones. I sometimes have the feelng that redhaired girls go thru a trough phase when they grow up. They get a lot of jokes and a lot of them probably dont feel realy beautiful as little girls. But as soon as they grow up they probably find out that a lot of them are crazy about red. And I guess this is what may make them more sexual then others. Just a theory - what do you think?

So true. smile

We get picked on a lot. Plus I was the pudgy girl until midway through college. All of that combined? Now when a guy thinks I'm beautiful, I melt like butter. haha.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Lurker
0 likes
Redheads .... sigh. (enough said)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
oooo im red head now...and curiously enough i DO shed a lot! especially if ive been rolling around in bed rather strenuously. ;)

I've eaten blondes, red heads, and Brunetts,
I prefer black hair tho
I love the way the little red hairs get stuck in my teeth
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NCParatrooper
In the U.S. hair color isn't an issue. Not like in the UK. IMO.

In the UK there seems to be a bias against what they call Gingers. So childish.

I love Redheads, hell I married two of them. Not at the same time of course. Let's face it, no man can handle two Redheads.

I'd just like to say that I don't think it's so much as bias (well, not in most people's cases) as an ongoing, somewhat childish, joke. A bit like the whole 'ditzy blonde' thing.

With regards to the original post... I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, I don't know any guy that have liked a girl's personality and then gone 'ewww no, she's ginger'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't worry about guys going after you, they will come one day. I find red heads very attractive smile No difference between any other hair colours.
Lurker
0 likes
I love red heads.