pierced tongue

last reply
13 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
why do some woman pierce thier tongue? looks or it helps giving a better blowjob
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
if you've ever kissed a girl with a pierced tongue, or gotten oral sex (either cunnilingus or a BJ) you'd know. It has nothing to do with the way it looks. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
oh my effing GOD the best kiss i ever HAD was with a girl who had a tongue ring.

(mmmm...memories...)
Lurker
0 likes
girls with pierced tounges are sexy
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
hmm... this thread makes me want to pierce my tongue...
Lurker
0 likes
Kiss girl with pierced tongue, check added to bucket list!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had mine because I was being a bratty punk. My kisses got much less sloppy 'cause I didn't want to chip any teeth! Didn't deliver any BJs those three months though . . . Maybe I should get it done again? smile
0 likes
Quote by sprite
if you've ever kissed a girl with a pierced tongue, or gotten oral sex (either cunnilingus or a BJ) you'd know. It has nothing to do with the way it looks. smile

Ummm totally know what you are talking about here Rach, totally hot the different sensations it provides are unreal!!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK so I have this question for all Y'all.....I read an article once about tongue piercings.. From what I remember, and what turned me off from it was the fact that the tongue never heals and how DANGEROUS it could be to have it pierced... that through that little hole one could collect all kinds of germs and bacteria so in other words they claimed the tongue piercing to be a DEATH TRAP..... Another thing how the hell do you eat and talk with the damn thing in your mouth without breaking a tooth?

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by redhotmommacita
OK so I have this question for all Y'all.....I read an article once about tongue piercings.. From what I remember, and what turned me off from it was the fact that the tongue never heals and how DANGEROUS it could be to have it pierced... that through that little hole one could collect all kinds of germs and bacteria so in other words they claimed the tongue piercing to be a DEATH TRAP..... Another thing how the hell do you eat and talk with the damn thing in your mouth without breaking a tooth?

Well it's like having braces, you just get used to it. Though in the beginning most people drool all over the shop and have difficult speaking - some people more severely than others (can be very funny! )

Note...I do not have my tongue pierced (nor do I want it done, however much it'd improve my blow jobs!)...nor have I ever had braces
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was with a girl one time that had her tongue pierced an it was amazing, the things she could do and the way the piercing felt when she licked me was amazing!! I have never been with a guy with a pierced tongue, maybe someday.

I know guys seem to like the feel of a girl with a tongue piercing sucking him but somehow I dont see how that would feel good. Maybe its that they just like being sucked no matter who does it, LOL.

As for having my tongue pierced, it will never happen. First off I really dont find it attractive and besides that, I am deathly afraid of needles!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Im certainly not afraid of needles; however, I am very afraid of sepsis. No thanks I can do without that kind of infection! same with a pierced clit. However, kissing a girl with a pierced tongue was oooo soooo very hot!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yuck, it is not for me. Take the the way nature made me or move on.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Tongue piercing SUCKS! I wonder why every girl in Britain pierced their tongue. If they think it's sexy or beautiful. It's NOT. 100% GROSS.