Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do guys like being controlling or controlled more during sex?

last reply
79 replies
8.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well....I like BOTH.....I can tie the girl up with pink satin cords, tease her, touch her...tell her naughty stories....do role play....and then I can also enjoy her turning the tables and doing the same to me....I love both.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to be controlled............it´s a big turn on for me to have a woman in total control!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Controlling someone is good, being controlled is the best
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bit of both to be honest but I do love it when control is taken away from me...especially if it involves being tied up and blindfolded :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both. I like being told where/what is affecting her at the time and also working her to get the best from me
Lurker
0 likes
I am perfectly happy being controlled. I love to please...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to be controlled. I like when I do not know what is going to happen next. Feeling helpless is a big turn on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I honestly don't know, I've never been controlled! I've enjoyed controlling though!
*****Sleep peacefully tonight, your Air Force is protecting you!*****
Lurker
0 likes
controlled works for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
being controlled is wonderful.
"Never Give Up".......Sir Winston Churchill
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
luv being controlled....
d anticipation is gr8 turn on 4 me
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Both, but it all depends on the woman. If she has a big dominating personality then it's fun for her to control me. If she tends to be a shy quiet person then it feels un-natural for her to take the reins in bed and I prefer to dominate her.
0 likes
I would say that I am a switch and it doesn't depend on the partner...We both travel quite a bit and it seems like whoever was just on the road gets "special treatment" when they come back home.

It feels great to have control, while on the otherhand completely trusting your partner to do as they wish with you..
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
I would say that I am a switch

Sorry dude, I'm immature... Carry on.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer being controlling...but am always willing to be controlled when a woman knows what she wants!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm willing to "take her" when she wants/needs it but generally I prefer to give her total control until she's satisfied, however she will take it from me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never been controlled, but I generally hate being controlled in other aspects of my life.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I couldn't imagine a more monotonous existence if I were in control 100% of the time during sexual play. It would rank right up there with abstinence or jerking off alone weekly - in the top three sandwiches I'd hate to be fed all the time.

Nicola, please pass the Miracle Whip.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I love controlling my lover, whether making love or fucking her hard. Blindfolds and light restraints, sensory deprivation, introducing new sensations and watching her reactions are a huge turn on. On the other hand, knowing that my partner desires me and wants to control my pleasure is also a huge turn on.

I guess what I'm saying is either way is highly erotic. As long as both my lover and I are eager participants, it doesn't matter to me. Keep things fresh and exciting I say
Lurker
0 likes
I guess I would rather control than be controlled although if the woman wanted to be the controller for a bit of variety I can play that too.
Lurker
0 likes
i want to play both,i think,i will enjoy controlling....i want to have her rough and slutty...like in some of the stories here by dancing doll
Lurker
0 likes
This is a complex question. In a similar thread Kimasa was telling us about the physiopsychology of sexual hormones. Apparently being "controlled" ups the levels of oxytocin in the body which (in general) increases the sexual experience in women, whereas "controlling" somebody tends to up the testosterone levels, which obviously is more of a male thing. Biologically speaking, I'm kind of an exception to the rule (assuming I'm not in possession of some small intersex organ I'm not aware of - as could any of us be!) in that I like to be controlled.
Lurker
0 likes
i prefer being in control sexually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it all depends, but most of the time i like being controlled, and submissive.
Lurker
0 likes
After a fellow Lushie talked my wife into it the other night, I have to say, I love it when she ties me up and teases me till I can't take it anymore.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
To be Controlled Is something I often need, But an occasional Switch spices thing's up.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by corne
After a fellow Lushie talked my wife into it the other night, I have to say, I love it when she ties me up and teases me till I can't take it anymore.

Fun Fun Fun
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by corne

You can tie me up anytime hun