High Heels or not?

last reply
62 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Girls, do any of you perfer wearing high heels to bed? Why or why not?
Lurker
0 likes
have to assume you MEAN to have sex not to bed to sleep...
I will off the bed cause it lengthens my legs.
in bed seldom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sometimes wear high heels to bed with thigh stockings, maybe even a pair of crotchless panties. LOL

But if I am serious about sleeping those heels do not match my flannel smiley face pajamas! LOL
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
*giggle fit* yeah, i might wear socks, or slippers if i'm too tired to take them off, but heels in bed? talk about uncomfy! now, if we're talking about sex, yeah, if it gets hot and heavy and taking them off seems unimportant, i won't bother, but not as a rule, no.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MissyLuvsYa
I sometimes wear high heels to bed with thigh stockings, maybe even a pair of crotchless panties. LOL

But if I am serious about sleeping those heels do not match my flannel smiley face pajamas! LOL

biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
I hate high heels, last time i wore them i fell while carrying a plate of rice and it got in my hair. everyone laughed but I didnt. i was crying on the inside.
Lurker
0 likes
I never wear heels to bed. I probably would end up kicking my wiife while she sleeps.
Lurker
0 likes
I love wearing high heels to GET to the bed .... and I love my man, taking them off, just like my lingerie!

Having "spiked" a former boyfriend in the thigh, I learned my lesson!
Lurker
0 likes
heels and a string of pearls can be a very sexy outfit.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee
I love wearing high heels to GET to the bed .... and I love my man, taking them off, just like my lingerie!

Having "spiked" a former boyfriend in the thigh, I learned my lesson!

Ha! Yes, very similar experience, Y!
Lurker
0 likes
I love wearing costumes and most of the costumes include heels, so yes I do wear heels to bed, but not to sleep, I have to be naked to sleep.
Lurker
0 likes
I love wearing heels. Makes me feel sexy and more confident. My husband says he loves what it does to my figure when I wear them. I usually leave them on when we have fun in bed. They give him or our friends something more to hold on to and control me with. It also helps enhance the level of desire in men when you wear heel and thigh-highs during play time. smile xoxoxo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have worn heels to bed for sex. They can add to the pleasure, dressing up sexy to please my lover. Its all part of the foreplay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PartyGirlMolly

Oh I agree. Lots of fun things to do with the pearls too!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by PartyGirlMolly

Nikki, you bad girl! But yeah.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by PartyGirlMolly

Nikki, you bad girl! But yeah.
Lurker
0 likes
I love wearing heels for sex...there's just something about being completely naked and doing the nasty in a pair of hot heels. It adds a little extra sex appeal to everything for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hate heels all the time...plus I have relatively poor body coordinating, so 69ing with heels on...well I might stab my partner in the eye or something.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes, love to feel slutty.
"The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity." Thank goodness!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never wore heel to bed but I would give it a try
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have heels that I buy only for wearing to bed so I keep the sheets clean.
Lurker
0 likes
Have worn them in bed - husband loved it! It did make me feel very dirty and sexy, so if you havent tried it go for it.
Lurker
0 likes
i have never ever worn heels in bed, i wear heals a lot. between partying and work i wear heels about 6 out of 7 days a week, but i dont think they would be very comfortable in bed having sexsilly but i could be wrong:p
Lurker
0 likes
Heels to bed is very sexy! I love it....use it for role play or fore play or for whatever makes him say mmmmmm.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PartyGirlMolly

There Is no arguing that point!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stampede
Quote by PartyGirlMolly

Well there's a thing !!! I love heels and pearls - and, love them in bed the best ! Just need someone professional to hold the camera !!! Now let me think ! x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Quote by stampede
Quote by PartyGirlMolly

Well there's a thing !!! I love heels and pearls - and, love them in bed the best ! Just need someone professional to hold the camera !!! Now let me think ! x

My Camera or yours?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, heels and a black lace corset! i should try the pearls tho