100 replies
13.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Administration
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Okay, I'll start it off with a warmup session. Ladies, do not call my house, or stop by unawares. I know this may be intense for some of you, but this one will push all your buttons. There may be those of you who, upon reading this, may collapse into orgasm. It's a risk I am willing to make. Without further ado:

You watched me as I loaded the dishwasher, lovingly rinsing off the dishes before setting them in the racks. The hum of the dishwasher made you smile, and you looked away, your heart beating fast. Later, I caught you touching yourself while I folded the clothes. Your eyes were riveted on me, your mouth open.
It must have been when I cleaned the refrigerator, later that afternoon, which sent you over the edge. I heard you moaning as you passed by, holding your nose. I washed my hands afterwards, and felt your arms wrap around me from behind.

(98 words)
Lush Legend
0 likes
WOW!!!!!!!!!

Oh how I love your delicious amusement Subtle..........
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Administration
0 likes
Not bad, but whitegoods don't do much for me unfortunately.
Lurker
0 likes
I was just breakin' the ice. This post is moving slowly. Sometimes humor can bring 'em in.

It's also hard, though, to be put on the bubble in a forum. We are under more of a microscope here.
Matriarch
0 likes
That was great ASP, v amusing
Lurker
0 likes
Hi, Kat, haven't seen you in a long time. How have you been?
100 words? I don't think I can do it. I'd run out just as soon as the liplock ended.
Lurker
0 likes
Her nervousness was compounded by her nakedness. He came up behind her, touching lightly, not sexual, but loving. Soon the loving touch became sexual in nature as his hands slipped around in front of her hot body, fingers brushing her hardened nipples. Hot breath wafting past her ear. His hardness enveloped by her bottom cheeks.

Fingers moved downwards, playing here and there until they delved between the lips of her overheated pussy. Rubbing her clit the first spasms of ecstasy exploded her nerve endings. Breath caught, his lips caressed her neck as his hard cock throbbed between them.

Wow, not as easy as it sounds. How'd I do? 98 words by my count.
Administration
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Hi, Kat, haven't seen you in a long time. How have you been?
100 words? I don't think I can do it. I'd run out just as soon as the liplock ended.

I went to London to see the queen! I stop by here occasionally, but not as often as I should.

Not bad Curious2c. To be brutally honest though, as soon as I read the words "clit", "pussy", "throbbing cock" in a story, it dulls my desire somewhat.

Have you written any new stories of late? I think I've read the 5 you have on here already, they were posted on asstr I think it was.
Lurker
0 likes
*sigh*

I'll try some other time when I'm not quite so busy then.

I've got quite a few other stories started and in progress but my time has been at an extreme premium of late. No rest for the wicked I suppose.
Lurker
0 likes
The challenge has been laid down and now I must find the words that will make you lay down and give yourself to me. Is this possible? Can I convince you by describing your soft curves, your wicked smile or how your eyes could make men start wars? Would this insult your intelligence? Should I appeal to you with laughter? Perhaps reminisce about the way you pull back your hair from your eyes in a way that makes me smile. No, this will not work. Rendezvous with me Kat. Let the real seduction begin over time, not a hundred words.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
In my best Sarf London cockney accent

Hello darlin, wanna shag ...

who needs lots of words ...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
“Hi darling. You've just got in? There's a bottle of champagne on ice on the table, pour yourself a glass, and take a long hot soak in the tub.

I've booked your favourite restaurant overlooking the harbour. You can wear that black Prada evening dress you had your eye on, it's on the bed with something silky and French to go underneath it. I just had to.

There's a cab coming to pick you up in an hour. Bring your toothbrush, we're staying in the hotel above the restaurant tonight, just like old time's sake. See you there my love.”

100 words. Any good?
Lurker
0 likes
We mortals are but shadows and dust. Shadows and dust, Maximus!

Sorry. Got carried away a bit. Watching "Gladiator"...

...but I'll stay tuned to the proceedings here.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, there you go. Some worthwhile ideas.

How about:"Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?" Seems to turn a woman on sometimes.

Just kidding!
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Oh, there you go. Some worthwhile ideas.

How about:"Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?" Seems to turn a woman on sometimes.

Just kidding!

Good thing you adding the "Just kidding!"

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

My latest micro:

Sating Our Lust

An oldie, but goodie:

Dr. Katherine Made Me Hard Again

Matriarch
0 likes
Some good contributions in here.
Lurker
0 likes
You just wanna smack muh ass, Tech.
Matriarch
0 likes
Get a room you 2...
Lurker
0 likes
Who else will accept Kat's challenge?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm having performance anxiety. No, I mean, really. Look what happened to C2C? It could be me next.

"I blew in her ear, and she whispered, 'Let's make a covenant now that will last longer than the brief span of time you are actually hard.'" You see? Kat would eat me alive for using 'covenant' and 'hard' in the same sentence.

Wait. She'd eat me alive? Not bad...
Lurker
0 likes
"She'd eat me alive." In a world, where ear-blowing is everywhere, and sex is down to one hundred words. In an adventure, spanning the universe...

"Hard Covenant" A Subtlepassion Production. Find it at better erotica bookstores everywhere.
Lurker
0 likes
Rocco's a natural. If I ever need a literary agent...he'd sell my stories to a church.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A garish neon sign strobes as I squirm on the creaky bed, naked and alone, sweating in spite of the chill. Your searing kiss lingers on my lips, the scent of your womanhood remains in my nostrils. I shudder as my skin remembers your hardened nipples brushing against me, and I feel the muscles of your womb rippling over my member, engorged and turgid with its own memory of its rightful place. You are not here. But you are in me as I climax in you, screaming your name in my agonizing, blissful release. I sleep, and dream of you.
Lurker
0 likes
In a world, where ear-blowing is everywhere, and sex is down to one hundred words

That's exavtly what I thought when I saw this thread. Why such a short time?
Lurker
0 likes
Not bad...Not bad...Not bad...

I really don't have a clue as to what turns Kat on. We'll keep getting 'not bad's until we finally find out that what did it was being a submissive, and letting her demean us. In a hundred words. lol
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by ASubtlepassion
Not bad...Not bad...Not bad...

I really don't have a clue as to what turns Kat on. We'll keep getting 'not bad's until we finally find out that what did it was being a submissive, and letting her demean us. In a hundred words. lol

those seem like fightin words......hahaha
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Administration
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
In a world, where ear-blowing is everywhere, and sex is down to one hundred words

That's exavtly what I thought when I saw this thread. Why such a short time?

That's what a challenge is ChefKath!

"Performance anxiety" ASubtlepassion? I think you win the challenge for that quote alone, made me laugh.

Let me see what else we have, a very short seduction from DBarclay, I think I'll pass. A longer seduction from Ghostwriter - nicely done, except for the start wars cheesy line.

Mr Plow, you didn't strike me as the gentle type, tempting. I'm sure hotels would have a toothbrush.

LyricalMax - I like the dark imagery, and hint at bdsm (or did I just imagine that?).

Thank you for your contributions everyone, that was fun!

I hope you don't think I've been too mean
Lurker
0 likes
Kat said: I hope you don't think I've been too mean laughing.
----------
Not at all. I must say however that I did tell you that the line about eyes would not work. But I had to throw it in since your avatar does not show your eyes.

What ????? You mean that's not really you in the avatar? I mean, that's really me in mine.