Face or body?

last reply
25 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you rather have someone with a beautiful face or sexy body? and why?
Lurker
0 likes
That's a tough one. If I had to choose I would go with the great body, because getting to enjoy the wonders of a women's is a personal thing between me and her. As a beautiful face can be enjoyed by all that see her. But either has to be accompanied by a great mind that brings out the best in you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Works both ways for me, she could have the best body in the world, and if her face was all fucked up I wouldn't be up for it, and the other way around just as well, could have the best face in the world ever, but if it looked like she didn't try to keep the rest of her body in decent shape once again, no thanks. Although, if it was a relationship I was in, I'd prefer her to have a better looking face, after all, I'm not going to go around looking at her body all day long... That is why people wear clothing lol.

Of course, in my book Personality > Appearance.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer a beautiful face and a somewhat decent body within my standards
Constant Gardener
0 likes
She's gotta have a pretty head.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has to be the pretty face in my opinion. Pretty face will never change smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am definitely more of an admirer of the overall female form more so than just how pretty her face is. I would have to go with: body smile
Lurker
0 likes
I melt for a pretty face, one like yours, Tiffany.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Relationship both, one nightstands body, sex slave doesn't matter
Lurker
0 likes
I would say the face for me. I usally look at the body first but if I don't like thr face that is the end of it.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I think it has to be the face. A good body is great, but I can totally flip over a face that I find attractive (for whatever reason). And a nice smile gets me every time.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love a gorgeous face. If her face is the most attractive face that I've ever seen I can look over all other physical flaws. My weight preference is very flexible but she can't weigh too much, that is one of my biggest turn offs besides a horrible personality.
Lurker
0 likes
I rather have a woman with a gorgeous face…
Lurker
0 likes
Face...it is the mirror of heart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Face. While a good body is nice too, if it was a long term relationship (say marriage) I could easily look past a body that was loosing its appeal so long as I could still look into her face and eyes and still see the woman I fell in love with.
Lurker
0 likes
That's easy...both. A female with a pretty face and a banging body is all a man can ask for.
Lurker
0 likes
Its nice to have both, i think body over face? but its whats on the inside that counts right ;P
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Face...especially the eyes...its what you look at when you talk to someone..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either works for me but if I had to choose I'd go with face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I ree-eally had to chose then the face would be what attracted me in the firts place, however, if we're simply talking about a shag then gimmee the fine body anytime and we'll work around the butt ugly face
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
The Linebacker
0 likes
I am lucky as hell because my wife has both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A gorgeous face please because it won't change. She can work on the body!
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To cheat your request. I genuinely prefer a woman with a sexy mind......
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to go with "Face". The relationship wouldn't work for me if the girl doesn't have an attractive face. Not mentioned in the question are intelligence and personality, two important things that has to accompany a pretty face.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Depends on whether it's a relationship thing or something more casual. As far as a relationship goes, I don't mind which is better, it's how well we get on with one another that's important. If it was just something more casual, I'm going to have to say I prefer a pretty face. Nothing gets me like a cute girl smiling. The smile is the female's most deadly weapon against me. smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think if I had to choose I would go for face because that is where I tend to focus on the most