What is love or What do you think love is about

last reply
27 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So tell me everyone What do you think love is and is it worth it. i mean Love not lust lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love is having a nice big shinny motorbike with lots of chrome....lol
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Love is an afternoon of flying
Lurker
0 likes
Love is waking up each mornig with a smile on your face because the person you care most about is laying next to you. Damn I miss that feeling
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Love is having her in my arms
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you can explain it, than of course your not experiencing it. I don't think words can describe it, its more of a sensation. I'm still searching! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is a result of sex hormonal activities in blood. When these levels fall...love fades.. rest all is crap!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
RAAAWWWWWRRR!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Lurker
0 likes
Just a made up word people like to throw around and nothing more
Lurker
0 likes
God you must have been screwed over bad but why keep on posting just being mean
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Another thread mistakenly posted in the game section. These kind of threads belong in the Think Tank or one of the other topics, not here!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
[Love isn't just a word, its a verb! To Love someone is to let your world open up and allowing them to become part of you. Allowing them to see your Dark side as well as light. Love is UNCONDITIONAL.. Wanting the Best for that person even if you two could never be...Praying for that Person more than you pray for yourself. Giving everything without any expectations....that's love.
Lurker
0 likes
love is a whole packet of chocolate bikkies
Lurker
0 likes
Although I agree that love is a whole pack of chocolate biscuits complete with a nice cup of tea, I also think that love is when you continually think about your object if desire . It has to be the last thing you think about when you go to bed and the first thing you think about when you wake up......... Which yes, for me is biscuits lol
Lurker
0 likes
but they have to be chocolate bikkies with coffee
Lurker
0 likes
Tea or coffee, I'm easy ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Coffee please, it's only you English Toffs who drink tea out of a china cup and do you have the choccy bikkies?
Lurker
0 likes
Actually I have a plastic mug as I can't be trusted with the china apparently. I have a whole array of chocolate biscuits from milk chocolate to dark, digestive base biscuits or oatmeal. I got it all going on in my cupboards doll ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Ok you can have tea in the plastic mug, but can I please have a ceramic or china one for my coffee, I don't mind any kind of choccy bikky except those freaking digestives, ewwww, and not that fond of oatmeal either. I'm ready for this tea party whenever you are lol
Lurker
0 likes
Can you bring your expensive china? I won't even look at it I swear!
Lurker
0 likes
Bullshit! I can just see you carrying my Royal Albert sugar bowl and dropping it accidently on purpose!
Lurker
0 likes
who me? Never!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me Love is feeling whole,happy,satisfied. Everything changes, your thoughts during the day, your dreams! The music you listen to has a whole different meaning. You laugh and smile for no reason, you gets tears when your lonely. You just more than anything want to make your love proud of you, love you, kiss you, hug you, just reach out and hold her hand because it's where it belongs holding yours. Don't get me wrong love can rip you apart,bring you down to your knees. Love is about giving and taking, if it's only one sided it won't last. Love is the sun rising every morning, giving your that warm feeling all over, without it.......... I could go on and on. To me to be loved is what drives me forward
Lurker
0 likes
Complicated
Lurker
0 likes
Love is when your Girl gets crazy messages from Jealous people and then you get a message from that said jealous person saying 'I bet your girl doesn't mention the crazy message I sent her'. And before you can mention anything to your girl, she already has showed you the message from the said crazy person..
Kiss My Wiggleass Baby
0 likes
I thought I knew what love was with my hubby but that turned out to be a load of old bollocks to be honest, but for a short time, with a special man, I did learn that love was accepting me for who I am, being there when I needed a shoulder and a strong pair of arms and letting me be the person I am with no changes, no agenda and no secrets - I really hope some day I find that again.
Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have