Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

how to make a guy less quiet in the bedroom...

last reply
17 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when men make sounds in the bedroom..always but my boyfriend is silent, I am really good at what I do, so why is he so against noise? I want him to be verbal. any ideas boys?
Lurker
0 likes
quite or quiet???Just checking,n/p
Lurker
0 likes
oh sorry! didn't realize, quiet dear
Lurker
0 likes
Start Yourself and begin to talk a little "dirty".May work,I never had that problem.lol (just being a s.a. on the spelling) lol
Constant Gardener
0 likes
use your fingernails to your advantage.

You have teeth, don't you...and jaws?

You do know how to grab that cock and twist it 'nearly off' with your pussy?

'Finger' - meet 'ass'.

I'm full of answers tonight. Or perhaps, I'm just full of it?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Maybe he's just not a "moaner" or verbal person during sex. Some people are like that. Sometimes my problem is how to make me more quiet! I'll be trying to be quiet & think I'm not being load but I get carried away, he'll pull my face down on his chest or put his hand on my mouth. Have you thought about just asking him if he enjoys sex with you? Then say something like "I was just making sure because you never make a sound so I was worried. It's a way of letting him know you want noise in a subtle way. Maybe you can get the moans & etc from that then work up to getting him to talk dirty to ya from there. You know kinda like baby steps.
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Lurker
0 likes
we've only had sex a couple of times because are relationship is fairly new, and he is a shy guy in bed so I want to catch it early if it does become a problem! thanks for the comments keep posting!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Conversation works wonders. Just ask; if he has half a brain, you won't be able to shut him up.
Lurker
0 likes
Tell him, you want to hear him. Although, get ready for what may be heard.

It's the quiet one's you gotta watch out for.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think you need some motivation to make your man moan actually for a guy not into moaning if happen not to loud it more on a girl and when my girl did that i feel more horny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am normally pretty quiet, something I am trying to change. So keep the comments coming, I need the advice!
0 likes
My suggestion would be is talk to him while you are fooling around. As for feedback..."does that feel good baby, tell me?" and tell him the more he moans, the better you can figure out his "spots". We all have different areas that feel good, without feedback how are you ever going to find them?

You could also let him know that it's a huge turn-on for you to know that you are pleasing him, the more vocal he is the more you get into it...and BINGO you have a more vocal experience!

The louder you are the more you could coax it out of him too!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
try talking dirty, and ask him dirty questions while your having fun togeather
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
to me making sounds or not has to do with how comfortable and at ease i feel with the situation or my partner...

then again, he just might be the silent type lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you had the chat with him about your frustration? If not, have it already! He may not even know this is something you want. If you have and he's still quiet, there are some great ideas posted here - try some of them out and I'm sure you'll have him singing like an opera singer on his next climax
Lurker
0 likes
I agree... some people are just quiet. And others would like to be more vocal but are uncomfortable with it for any number of reasons. Talking to your partner is the first step. You can't just "do something" and turn on a switch for them. Communication is key.
Site administrator
0 likes
um ... remove the gag/duct tape perhaps ??
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with many of the posts above. I think letting him know how much it turns you on is the first step, and then finding ways to gently increase the volume whilst not pushing him to a place where he feels uncomfortable and is rendered, sadly, mute.