Watching men get erections

last reply
126 replies
28.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are there any other of you gals that like to watch a cock get hard?

I do. It gives me a certain sense of accomplishment, power and control.
Lurker
0 likes
I like showing a bit of leg or cleavage or even just look at him and watch a bulge form in his trousers or see him adjust himself, it turns me on knowing I've turned him on
Lurker
0 likes
yes i really do enjoy it too.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I really love watching a cock grow. Its nice to know my presence has that effect on him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Watching it grow is a sense of "control" knowing that I am the reason he is excited. But what I really love is the feeling him grow and get hard in my mouth. That is such a turn on for me
Lurker
0 likes
I like to get up close at personal when my man gets hard, I love it when I tease him and his cock starts to pulse. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Oh my god yes, is there anything more of a turn on??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yes! especially when he is wearing clothes and has to adjust like Lucy said or in my mouth like Nikki!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Makes me feel like I am sexy enough to cause the reaction.
And agree with Nikki... like in the morning... feel it grow while he wakes up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. One day I said hi to a guy and he got hard instantly.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It makes me feel wonderful knowing I made my man feel like this for me as I watch him from a distance or feel him grow on my tongue.....ummmmmmm

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
Knowing you are the one that turns him on and to watch your HARD work come to life.... Mmmmm nothing better!
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes, it's so exciting to see it grow, knowing that you've caused it to happen... A real turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i agree with all the above. Knowing that his cock is hard like that for you is such a turn on/powerful feeling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love watching guys rubbing their cocks making them swell as I am naked on my knees knowing there getting ready to put them into my mouth and butt. oh Yeach
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love it.....nothing is hotter than knowing I'm making him hard.......especially without even touching him!!
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Lurker
0 likes
nothing is hotter than watching a cock grow in fornt of ur eyes. knoing that i did that to them makes my pussy instantly drip.
Lurker
0 likes
i love when im at work and ill bend over while helping a customer and see if they get hard. if they do i try to rub against them to tease them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love feeling it get hard in my hands. and watchin him cum all over himself
Lurker
0 likes
I love it hehe. Lets me know I'm doing my job right ;]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I like it when he is getting hard rrelly fast and I can see it pulsing larged, bigger higher harder. Ops there I go again. Getting turned on just thinking about it.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife loves how it feels getting erect in her mouth......hey....so Do I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also like watching and feeling a cock grow in my hands or mouth, but, there is something very hot too about one already hard.

I love it if my boyfriend has already been aroused and hard and still dressed (or at least still has his pants on) and I work my way down his body with kisses or tongue. Then feeling his cock hard against his pants while I undo his belt and button and zipper.

If he has been hard for awhile, it is like an explosion of that male scent of lust when I pull his pants down that gets me so wet and ready. Then when his cock is free, it makes those last few leaps and twitches as it comes the rest of the way fully erect, leaking some precum that I lick up before taking him in my mouth.

I find that as much or sometimes more of a turn on than feeling and seeing him get hard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he is a stranger, there is always the mystery of how big it is, that can be exciteing for me also.

The other fun part if he is a strainger is watching his face as his cock swells
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love putting a small cock in my mouth and let it slid down my throgh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when I can make a stranger hard. Like a waiter in a resteraunt who keeps looking down my shirt. Or when I am in a skimpy bikini at the beach or pool and guys have to adjust themselves. Always makes me feel good when it's a young guy who is lusting after me.
Lurker
0 likes
Love it, I like to see a growing bulge in his pants, the feel of him hardening in my mouth, firming under my touch. I love the feel of a firming cock against me. Oh and that first glance when you take it out from his pants and see it eager for you the first time. mmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i like holding power over the cock makes me more horny