Super Hero Power

last reply
51 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All right this is my first one like this and I've been rewatching HEROS the T.V. Series and I've asked my friends this same Question and got Mixed answers so Just going to throw it out there.

If you could have a Super Power what would it be and Why?

Mine would be a Mimic.
Which means I can use any Super Power as long as I come In contact with it. My friends say I'm cheating because I want this one.

Why Because how COOL would it be to Have all kinds of Powers
Lurker
0 likes
The Nightingale: able to touch anyone and remove that inner most hurt one has and free them of that gravity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Time traveler, you could be anywhere anytime you want.
Lurker
0 likes
i just want to fly but i like yours evoitis!
Lurker
0 likes
I want the power to make people laugh. image the power of a laugh...

.... oh wait. I already have that....

I'll go with shape shifter... codename Creeper.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eviotis
The Nightingale: able to touch anyone and remove that inner most hurt one has and free them of that gravity.

That's a GOOD one VERY deep
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sheriff69
I want the power to make people laugh. imagine the power of a laugh...

Quote by eviotis

compatible powers, these.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I Would Love To Have Complete Control Over All Elements Water,Fire,Earth,Air
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would want to be able to "breathe" underwater. Basically turn into a fish while keeping my human form, so I wouldn´t have to worry how long I was staying under for.
Lurker
0 likes
I would want the power to make anyone poop their pants whenever I wanted! It would be so much fun! If your boss is mad at you you can just make him poop himself! Or your exboyfriend! you can follow him on his next date and make him poop! It would be the BEST power of all time!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by eviotis

This is sweet. But the power of poop edges this out. My code name would be the shit-bird!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CandiceSmiles
I would want the power to make anyone poop their pants whenever I wanted! It would be so much fun! If your boss is mad at you you can just make him poop himself! Or your exboyfriend! you can follow him on his next date and make him poop! It would be the BEST power of all time!

Or be able to make someone orgasm at inaapropriate times

Mine would be to fly, or be able to move things without touching them, or be able to communicate telepathically, or be able to turn into any animal... i dont know, i want them all!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd want to have accelerated healing, like Wolverine
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Lurker
0 likes
My first choice would be the ability to fly. I have a long commute and frequently get stuck in traffic. Would be awesome just to fly over!

Second, I would choose something like Storm from X Men. Just because I think it would be cool!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me I think I'd like the ability to decipher between what a woman says and what she MEANS!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WOW, You all have GREAT answers. Keep them coming smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by SirSpanksAlot80

Mine would be a Mimic.
Which means I can use any Super Power as long as I come In contact with it. My friends say I'm cheating because I want this one.

I would say that is cheating. Also completely useless unless you can come into contact with a good power in order to steal, lol.

Time Travel would be cool, but too powerful. but I think I would go for Jedi Powers
Lurker
0 likes
Mind Reading, hands down =)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Easy. Invisibility! Snap my fingers and "poof", I'm gone. Go anywhere, do anything and nobody would ever be the wiser. I do believe that I'd have a regular (invisible) spot on the bench in the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders locker room...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants
Easy. Invisibility! Snap my fingers and "poof", I'm gone. Go anywhere, do anything and nobody would ever be the wiser. I do believe that I'd have a regular (invisible) spot on the bench in the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders locker room...

and you HAVE to be naked all the time!!!! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@Jacknife
I would say that is cheating. Also completely useless unless you can come into contact with a good power in order to steal, lol.

That is true so the First one would be like Professor X. So I could find all the Powers I want smile
Lurker
0 likes
I'd have Dr. Manhattan's powers. He's overpowered and unfair and I like being pretty unbeatable smile
Head Nurse
0 likes
Ill take telaportation...imagine, no more commute to, well anywhere! and since I work nights and tend to have to drive home an hr in the morning when I am dog tired this would get me home to bed sooner!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd take the ability to shrink and fly, like the Wasp! The sting would be kind of fun, too!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Clumeleon
0 likes
I don't know how many people have ever seen the kids' show, Bernard's Watch, but that's what I want. He has this pocket watch which he can stop time with, and everything and everyone freezes except him. It's cool as fuck, and would be so useful sometimes. Like Sky+ for life. silly
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
flying...no contest

Fun AND practical. And it'd be nice to get those other birds to stop taunting me about my "useless wings" and everything....sigh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
reading mind is the best power i want to be possess in which i can control according to what i want
Lurker
0 likes
mine would be either flying, being invisible or being able to read peoples minds biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Electric manipulation, the ability to control, generate, or absorb electric fields. This would also give me manipulation of magnetic fields because of the association of elecromagnetism as discovered by Faraday.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Lurker
0 likes
the ability to teller-port XD