Threesome - You and two guys

last reply
129 replies
28.2k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So I dated a girl a few years back that said she had a threesome with two guys.
The way the story went; it was college, in the dorm room, she and a guy she was playing with thought his roommate was asleep.
Next thing you know she's in the middle of two guys.

How many of you Lush Ladies have tried a two guy threesome?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
*raises hand*... I have!

It was a guy I was hooking up with, his buddy, and me. It was spontaneous for me in that I hadn't preplanned it or had any idea it might happen. But it was clear they had talked about it and set their 'ground rules' ahead of time. Lucky for them, I said yes.

I'm in the middle of writing a story about it actually...
Head Nurse
1 like
<eagerly awaiting a new Dancing Doll story!>

I have. It was not a good experience for me. My then fiance(now ex!) coerced me into doing something I wasnt very interested in, and with the enormous pressure and pain I absolutely freaked out. Luckily for me I have since found a partner that allowed me to take my time and enjoy without any pressure several threesomes(ffm) so now I would like to try the mmf again sometime.
Lurker
0 likes
I have and it also was a bad experience. It was with my ex and his best friend. We had gone out in the city a ways from home had a bit much to drink so decided to stay at a hotel for the night. One room two beds. We joked about having a threesome or at least I thought we had been joking but they were serious. I wanted to hold my boyfriends interest I was young and naive at the time and thought he would be more sexually attracted to me if I fulfilled this fantasy for him. The rest you can figure out. I cried the whole next day realizing it was not something I should have done to impress an idiot! Lesson learned. Next time, lol I will be in a better place with people I want to share such a sexual experience with!!
Lurker
0 likes
ive done it...a couple times. it was with a bf and his buddy..drunk high school kids we were.

threesomes with just girls is better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have thought about it but the guys would have to be straight and no contact between the two guys. if not it would be very weird for me....

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES I HAVE!!! And I wrote a story about it!!! It changed my sexual life....for the better! Two real sweet guys I had known all through college and counted as good friends and then one evening...OMG! It was great!!!!
The story is on my page...
Lurker
0 likes
I am looking forward to your story Dancing Doll.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had a FMM threesome a few times. It was fun especially one of the times. That time was with two friends. I wasnt dating either one and it "just happened". It was one of my greatest sexual experiences of my life, to have 2 guys spending all their efforts to please me. It was the first time I was DP'd too. Brings back some great memories!

Still prefer FFM though!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I have had a FMM threesome a few times. It was fun especially one of the times. That time was with two friends. I wasnt dating either one and it "just happened". It was one of my greatest sexual experiences of my life, to have 2 guys spending all their efforts to please me. It was the first time I was DP'd too. Brings back some great memories!

Still prefer FFM though!

Yeh!...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
done several combinations of 3somes - best, imo, is me and 2 other girls, but than, that's just me smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
done several combinations of 3somes - best, imo, is me and 2 other girls, but than, that's just me smile

Let me know when your next FFF 3some is and how much you charge for admission :)
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by INNOCENTMISERY
Quote by sprite

Let me know when your next FFF 3some is and how much you charge for admission :)

hmm... let me check my calander... and normally, admission is free, but you have to bring your own snacks! ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by INNOCENTMISERY
Quote by sprite

hmm... let me check my calander... and normally, admission is free, but you have to bring your own snacks! ;)

When you post the date, I'll ask my 'snack' if she's available too.
Lurker
0 likes
I have had threesomes in every combination possible, from strictly oral to normal vaginal penetration, to DP. I have found all forms to be pleasurable, but again it is not the sex act, but the partners you are having it with.

Nikki Honey would not a FFF just take us to some special place?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
I have had threesomes in every combination possible, from strictly oral to normal vaginal penetration, to DP. I have found all forms to be pleasurable, but again it is not the sex act, but the partners you are having it with.

Nikki Honey would not a FFF just take to some special place?

Oh For Sure!! While I do love men too, a FFF threesome is my favorite but I thought the thread was about mixed threesomes.

The only thing better than FFF would be FFFF or FFFFF or FFFFFF.......................Well you get the idea, LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by INNOCENTMISERY
Quote by sprite

Oh Darling, Ill bring my own snacks. I will even be a snack if you would like that, LOL!!
Lurker
0 likes
i have and loved it... in my super slut days i took as many as i could find so i loved and still love multiple guys or girls
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes.. it was most pleasurable.. i especially love it when i'm bend over in a doggy position with one lover behind me and another in front of me letting me suck him off.. *shy*
Lurker
0 likes
I've had a male male female 3 sum and though my first 2 or 3 times didn't go so well, after I got the hang of it the started becoming quite enjoyable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never done it, not interested in doing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sadly this remains in fantasy world for me - I'm a clean living girl really
(can't find a smiley with it's fingers crossed!!)
Lurker
0 likes
My last bf was bi and we had several mmf. Mostly they started off sucking each other while I watched and played with myself. Eventually I would join in and the 3 of us all ended up licking, sucking and fingering each other. I don't fuck so it's always been tongues, fingers, mouths and toys that we use on each other. They have been really intense sexual experiences for me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i've been lucky enough to have participated in several MFM threesomes. All but one were positive experiences, and made me want to go back for a whole lot more. Sensation overload!

When I've been involved in these situs, it was always with a regular sex partner and one of his friends, as opposed to someone I was in a romantic relationship with. It seems to me there's a lot less pressure and risk of hurt feelings, and the boundaries are clear from the get-go.

I'd love to experience more threesomes, and perhaps even a foursome.. or fivesome... or...
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Lurker
1 like
Quote by Just-SJ
Sensation overload!

This is what I imagine it to be ..... 2 men making love to me ... not me servicing them.

hmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
loved being the center of two mens focus and having everything done to me
Lurker
0 likes
i LOVE mmf threesomessssss heart <3 <3 getting pleased in multiple ways at the same time. plus it helps ur multitasking skills! ;)
but what i really love is when both of the guys are bi smile:)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Sadly this remains in fantasy world for me - I'm a clean living girl really
(can't find a smiley with it's fingers crossed!!)

I'm in
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by maddiemumpkins
i LOVE mmf threesomessssss heart <3 <3 getting pleased in multiple ways at the same time. plus it helps ur multitasking skills! ;)
but what i really love is when both of the guys are bi smile:)

You're hot ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I did have a relationship with a guy who's friend also fancied me and I agreed to a threesome with them one night after quite a few drinks.

I enjoyed being their fuck toy but the relationship ended quite soon afterwards with both as they then thought I would be available whenever they wanted to fuck me.

The experience was fun as a one off but it was never going to develop beyond that