Favorite toy

last reply
18 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I know this is "Guys ask Girls", but I thought as a lesbian I should be asking my questions here..... Girls, what are your favorite toys. I have quite a nice colection over the years and have a few I couldn't live without. I have an 8 inch plug in that makes my toes curl and I always keep my little pocket rocket in my purse for emergiencies. LOL
So what are your favorites? :d/
Lurker
0 likes
After the weekend parties are over. i usually wear a 8" plug in me as well. My Mistresses want me to keep the cum in me as long as possible. it makes me so hot as I do my duties during the day. Luckily for me, sometimes when my ladies come home they use their strap-ons on me. MMmmmmmmmm!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite is my Tracey Cox Supersex G-Spot Vibrator, It's nothing all that fancy, but it has enoug pro's that I've found it to be the best one I own:

It gives some pretty powerful vibrations
Its made from this luxury material, that has a almost silky feel to it.
Its quiet
Its small enough to pop in my bag and be hidden nicely, but not so small that it's no fun.
It has 10 setting to play about with
And it's 100% waterproof!

It's just a great little toy for an all-rounder!

I also love my swoon Release Vibrating Wand Massager and a couple doc Johnson silicone dildos that I have of varying sizes.
Coming soon...
Lurker
0 likes
A 10 inch black dildo I named Diego smile
Prolific Writer
0 likes
My Sybian is at the moment....Gotta love my pink bull....xo

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
G-spot massagers smile
Lurker
0 likes
magic wand and rabbit are some of my favs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just ordered a new one, a Lilo Gigi 2. hopefully that will be my favourite
Prolific Writer
0 likes
When I can't play with my sybian, I enjoy my icicle glass vibrator. I play with it ice cold.

Xo
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Lego.

Oops. Wrong kind of toy.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Lego.

Oops. Wrong kind of toy.

gal. I knew it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Loving my clamps right now!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well during exam time I couldn't even survive without my vibrator. It's pretty vanilla I guess at 8" and a nice silky high quality silicone cover. Jenny knows a girl who just got a Sybian so we both want to try it, but I'm sorta shy TBH If we do try it I'll let you know what I think.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer my middle right finger to toys. If I must choose one, my dildo. I prefer that to my vibe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think my favourite by far is the Happy Rabbit 2 from lovehoney. This is because its both rechargeable and waterproof so no batteries and you can play anywhere and it has two motors so it is very powerful. My second would be my LELO Ina Wave but really I hardly use any of my other toys anymore since I bought my happy rabbit vibrator.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Lego.

Oops. Wrong kind of toy.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

And they say Legos aren't for girls....