Phone sex

last reply
85 replies
14.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you done it? If yes, what did you think of it?
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have done it a few times, and I love it. I love hearing a man telling me what to do and hear him moan as he reaches his climax =)

Note: I have found that its more enjoyable after you've made a non-sexual connection with your partner- just a get-off and goodbye isnt as nice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it and it was great, but it was never something planned. It was very spontaneous when I have done it. But it is not something I would want to do all the time. Same goes for Cyber. Best when spontaneous and not a routine thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Started out as a sexy online chat, then he called to hear me cum! I was hesitant at first feeling shy but then the vixen in me came out and I found it to be very erotic!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen
Started out as a sexy online chat, then he called to hear me cum! I was hesitant at first feeling shy but then the vixen in me came out and I found it to be very erotic!

just listening IS super erotic huh?? smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by ShyVixen

just listening IS super erotic huh?? smile

It sure is. Listening makes one imagine and feel much closer to the their partner compared to chatting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who else has done it? Also, what makes for an awesome phone fuck?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since my fiancee is away a lot on business trips we have our sessions of hot kinky phone sex with added toys he has gotten me for such occasions and we exchange pics of each others wet parts or of me with my big black cock dildo in me and vibe on my clit ummmmmmm... I think I might call him now for a little play time.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes, and it can be ridiculously hot. I usually end up with “just been fucked” messy hair and legs like jelly after a particularly long, wild session… and I’m often a little ‘sore’ the next day too.

To make it exceptional, you definitely need to be doing it with someone you connect with, and who is good with dirty talk, uninhibited and skilled with role-playing and fantasies/storytelling. And it’s not just about talk… it’s also about both of you directing the physical actions of the other person.

Having toys, lube, vibrators and other kinky things ready-to-go is a must.

You can actually get very creative with it…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by redhotmommacita
Since my fiancee is away a lot on business trips we have our sessions of hot kinky phone sex with added toys he has gotten me for such occasions and we exchange pics of each others wet parts or of me with my big black cock dildo in me and vibe on my clit ummmmmmm... I think I might call him now for a little play time.

Will love to know how your session went!!
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Yes, and it can be ridiculously hot.

To make it exceptional, you definitely need to be doing it with someone you connect with, and who is good with dirty talk, uninhibited and skilled with role-playing and fantasies/storytelling. And it’s not just about talk… it’s also about both of you directing the physical actions of the other person.

I'll add that hearing your partner react to you is a HUGE turn-on. Any idiot can type "I'm cumming" but hearing breathing changes, a change to a more husky tone of voice, the little moans and groans, even the sounds of what they're doing (e.g., the telltale buzz of a toy or the sound of fingers on themselves) at your direction can be intensely hot. And, unlike chat, you have a really good idea of what they're actually doing at the time.

I'll also reiterate a key point---you need the right partner and connection for it to work. You need to have a sexual connection and be aroused by each other for it to work well.
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't done it often, but I did with a friend a while back. He and I knew each other and had cybered a few times online. We decided to have a phone session.
I found i was really nervous and I was so turned on that I could hardly speak... Luckily he was happy to do most of the talking and it was super hot.
The problem was that afterwards, we both felt a bit uncomfortable about it.
I could hardly look at him the next time I saw him and we actually never spoke for quite a while afterwards. He felt like it was too close to being an actual affair...
We did get it on again and cyber regularly now, but we've never had another phone call. I don't know if I would, maybe it would be different now? I don't know...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by happyhumping
Quote by redhotmommacita

Will love to know how your session went!!

Darling happyhumper,

It was mind blowing as usual.... I swear in my past relationship I never could achieve even one orgasm.. but with my fiancee it's another story even on the phone this man has me doing multiple Orgasms, screaming, yelling and tearing the bed up. Till I nearly pass out of pure Ecstasy, and it always puts me right to sleep as usual...He is the best sleep aide ever...lol

It helps so much that he and I have very creative minds and we have taken our imaginations and sex to a whole another level both in and out of our bedroom...What has really set our relationship at a higher level is that first and for most we are friends, then we are lovers so we can talk about anything and achieve anything we set our minds to...

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Yes, and it can be ridiculously hot. I usually end up with “just been fucked” messy hair and legs like jelly after a particularly long, wild session… and I’m often a little ‘sore’ the next day too.

I'll gladly volunteer my services the next time you want a phone session!
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WorkAlone
I'll add that hearing your partner react to you is a HUGE turn-on. Any idiot can type "I'm cumming" but hearing breathing changes, a change to a more husky tone of voice, the little moans and groans, even the sounds of what they're doing (e.g., the telltale buzz of a toy or the sound of fingers on themselves) at your direction can be intensely hot. And, unlike chat, you have a really good idea of what they're actually doing at the time.

I'll also reiterate a key point---you need the right partner and connection for it to work. You need to have a sexual connection and be aroused by each other for it to work well.

I totally agree that you need the right partner and connection. The connection makes all the difference in the world. I also love when it's spontaneous. Being close enough to someone to have a very vanilla phone conversation one minute and all hot and bothered the next is an amazing thing!!! Hearing the voice changes, moans, and groans, I agree, is intensely HOT and really does a body good!! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by INNOCENTMISERY
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I'll gladly volunteer my services the next time you want a phone session!

I don't see how this is relevant to the topic?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yeah phone sex isn't really a "service" unless you are getting paid the big bucks.

As every girl in here has said... it's about the connection, not about hearing a random male voice on the other line. Probably why there are very few (any?) straight male phone sex operators.

But I'm sure that people know better than to use "do you like phone sex" or "do you like cam" or "do you like to see naked dick pics" as a baited fishing hook lure thrown in to make fresh catches. It's all about knowing that for the girls that are revelling in the dirty thrill of a hot, no-holds-barred, anything-goes verbal mindfuck that we're probably just as choosey with the guy we engage with (if not even more so) as we would be if we were having actual live sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Yeah phone sex isn't really a "service" unless you are getting paid the big bucks.

What do you mean by that? Why would it be a service?
Lurker
0 likes
IMO phone sex needs a certain amount of a connection between the couple before call is made. Speaking for myself, I found a few men here expecting a performance. I love phone sex but with a few random mistakes, I have vowed to only talk to someone who is truly interested in me and not to someone who wants to jerk off and hang up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definitely a spontaneous one for me. i love to hear a man that i already connected (as mentioned above) moan, doing dirty talk to me, and it's usually just turns me on.. lol.. ok, i was guilty on teasing him first tho.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it many times (both with guys and gals), loved it every time!
Lurker
0 likes
you have to have a connection with the other person.......that can make the silences as hot as the chat. and trust.mmmmmmm get dialing now
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love, Love, Love phone sex! Have I done it with anyone other than a boyfriend, no. Will I, no. I completely agree with having to have a connection with the other person. Otherwise if just makes it dirty in a bad way. But you need lots and lots of toys, its just makes it that more... stimulating ;) There's something addicting about knowing you could make someone cum by just the sound of your voice, breathing, moaning, instuctions, ect.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have done it many times..and feels amazingly hot to be able to hear the voices and moaning sounds...much nicer orgasm than just solo fun alone...
I am still up for it...
if some women are interested, please contact me, lol
Lurker
0 likes
I have done it but I'll be honest it all depends on the person on the other end. When it was my best friend Kevin on the other end, it was pretty amazing. Honestly so far, no one has been better than him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope... I've never had the inclination to try it.
I have some hearing loss from working in loud bars for a few years.
Personally, I find it would kill the mood if I had to ask him "What?" or "Pardon?" everytime he spoke.

Although "Come again?" could be taken a whole different way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At the start of my relationship (long distance) with my fiance, he used to call every night to say goodnight. More often than not it would end in phone sex. As most have already said, there needs to be a connection. For me, i loved hearing him say how he wanted to do certain things he had already done, kissed places hed already kissed. Wouldnt be anywhere near as hot if it was with a stranger who didnt know what i liked.
Lurker
0 likes
"I have done it and it was great, but it was never something planned. It was very spontaneous when I have done it. But it is not something I would want to do all the time. Same goes for Cyber. Best when spontaneous and not a routine thing"

Agree with this! Absolutely love phone sex, the sensation of having an orgasm at the same time as you hear the person on the other end shuddering to their own climax...is amazing.
Lurker
0 likes
I have had phone sex with my husband a few times when I worked nightshifts. We haven't had phone sex for a while as I haven't worked in a couple of years now but I do occassionally send him naughty picture messages if he is away working.
Lurker
0 likes
i love phone sex..just thinkin about the past experiences iv had and even some girls that are in relationships have called me with the intent.and then comes the text 'im all wet again thinkin of you..good night x'
they are usually my ex girlfriends or some one i'm still in contact with after a fling! i more into dirty texts..u cant beat being at work and after a while of texting..the topic gets dirty..and before you know it...she wants your fat c*ck screw-in her tight cunt!! and she knows your struggling to walk coz of your erection