Our Lovely Breasts

last reply
50 replies
8.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK girls there are so many topics about perfect breasts! lets post our own because we are all perfect in some way!

ill start

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lauren32d
OK girls there are so many topics about perfect breasts! lets post our own because we are all perfect in some way!

ill start

[img][/img]

My god those are absoluetly stunning
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Poor optics. I can't quite make out the printing on the blue placard on yonder wall. And what's with the weird shadows in the middle of your tummy?

*my bad, that's your belly button.

Fawk!

nice titties!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Hey everyone! I am back on lush! Sooo glad to be back but I can't post my pics again yet but common ladies post your pics.. Thanks everyone for the comments on my pic!
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry, but i'm too insecure for this one. Great idea though.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Lauren32d--Those are very beautiful breasts! I'm betting you have some other very lovely body parts!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lauren32d

ill start

Much admired ! Wish i was so blessed
Lurker
0 likes
Hon I am sure your breasts are incredible! That's the whole point of this, to post REAL breasts that are not the perfect ones we see in the media or online
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sure hope this thread takes off and more of your Lush ladies play along. I mean this IS about the celebration of all shapes and sizes. Purely from a scientific point of view is my wish for the continuation of this thread. I wonder if I can suggest it to some of my favorite Lushies?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lauren and Julie you both have beautiful boobs!!! And I applaud you both for having the courage to show them to the world. While I consider myself very open and think I have very nice boobs, I am not ready to make that leap online. Maybe someday!! Sorry to be a party pooper, LOL!!
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks julie for your post! You have beautiful breasts
Lurker
0 likes
Its not letting me post the link or pic sad
Lurker
0 likes
Jeepers, you have to have more than 20 or 25 post to post a pic.. Try again in a little while when you have more posts

Wow shawnababy! You have very beautiful breasts! Thanks for participating
Lurker
0 likes
Aww thanks hon! I am hoping more and more girls will feel comfortable showing there breasts because the point of this was to say hey, we might not be models but we are all gorgeous and let's sorta celebrate that!
Lurker
0 likes
ok, in the spirit of the post...

Lurker
0 likes
Thank you Mazza, you are stunning babe!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Oh come'on you vivacious tease! I have been waiting, boner in hand...for this post.

*edit* that's more like it.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
LadyX you are gorgeous! Thanks for taking the time to post!

Wellmademale, with all due respect please try to be respectful, I am trying to creat a post thatwomen will feel comfortable sharing with people on lush..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 32dlauren
LadyX you are gorgeous! Thanks for taking the time to post!

Wellmademale, with all due respect please try to be respectful, I am trying to creat a post thatwomen will feel comfortable sharing with people on lush..

I wouldn't worry, he's only joking....and the truly gorgeous LadyX knows this too
Lurker
0 likes
I'm afraid breasts is pushing it a bit for me....I'll meet you halfway though and give you one boob

Lurker
0 likes
Wow Banbi, soo beautiful! Thanks hun
and I didn't mean to over react, just don't want this post to be killed..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Allow me to pimp my gf's boobies lol.

Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lauren32d

ill start

[img][/img]

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW
Lurker
0 likes
I guess this post didn't make it haha, common girls! Lets celebrate our bodies!