Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

who is that one person on lush, you think about, while masturbating ?

last reply
599 replies
33.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol .. just something... that clicked in the devil part of my mind... otherwise i am an angel...you know..
Lurker
0 likes
Nobody name me ok??Is it a Deal??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just about everyone woman on this site, and yes you too silky,mmmm silk, hell I'll throw in wooody too just for the hell of it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nastynate69
Just about everyone woman on this site, and yes you too silky,mmmm silk, hell I'll throw in wooody too just for the hell of it

........I will hurt you, I know where you live remember?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wooody32
Quote by nastynate69

ease up man I was just kidding
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wooody32
Quote by nastynate69

But seriously man, who would you think about??? I know you man, and I know the type that interest you....even til this day
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Nicloa! *giggles* hopefully she NEVER sees this!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Nicloa! *giggles* hopefully she NEVER sees this!

Seeing a blacked haired pussy would make you feel like that ! Hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No names....but she is so sexy, friendly, funny and makes me smile......
Lurker
0 likes
Not gonna lie there have been more than one fantasies I've had about guys here.... and no way in hell am I giving you the pleasure of knowing it was you ;)
0 likes
Quote by SexualCircus
Not gonna lie there have been more than one fantasies I've had about guys here.... and no way in hell am I giving you the pleasure of knowing it was you ;)

Ohhh SC you mean you're not going to fess up...My world has come to a collective end I am now heartbroken!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Ohhh SC you mean you're not going to fess up...My world has come to a collective end I am now heartbroken!

You still didn't reveal yours
0 likes
Quote by Callisto
Quote by Dudealicious

Well it would include you for sure! But other than that I am an
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by Callisto
Quote by Dudealicious

Well it would include you for sure! But other than that I am an

just me? or my strap-on as well?
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by Callisto
just me? or my strapon as well?

It all comes as a package doesn't it? I would love your strap-on as well!

oh yesss... it sure does..
0 likes
Quote by Callisto
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by Callisto
just me? or my strapon as well?

It all comes as a package doesn't it? I would love your strap-on as well!

oh yesss... it sure does..

Sounds lovely!! Now you have to fess up Callisto! Who is the person you think of?

Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm not one to kiss and tell but if I happen to see my name here, I will be sure to pay that person accolades!
Lurker
0 likes
mazza gets me hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can narrow it down to three men and one woman!!

One man in particular ;)
Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see it through, and keep the faith that it will turn out for the best!
Lurker
0 likes
sky, shy-one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a special girl, she drives me crazy, insane and the thought of her puts spring in my step and hardness in my hand...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not gonna mention any names, but usually the person I have chatted with last before bed will always enter a fantasy!! Or someone I chat with before I go into the shower!! So Many! I think most of you know who you are. And always room for more!
Lurker
0 likes
i had a hard time picking but it was you nikki
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Sounds lovely!! Now you have to fess up Callisto! Who is the person you think of?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you... hazel....!!! absolutely .. and only..!!! damnn you... just a thought and i am wet!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by SexualCircus

You're a dork, Dude... hmm... ok I will confess to one Lusher I have thought about but it should come as no surprise when I mention his name... ah fuck it, I'm not strokin his ego again... nope, all of my fantasies will remain just that... fantasies ;)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by SexualCircus
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by SexualCircus

You're a dork, Dude... hmm... ok I will confess to one Lusher I have thought about but it should come as no surprise when I mention his name... ah fuck it, I'm not strokin his ego again... nope, all of my fantasies will remain just that... fantasies ;)

come on, we ALL know what you're really stroking here... *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
batgirl