Secret Lovers

last reply
5 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Whos is locked into a relationship with someone and knows its so so wrong?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn´t say I am "locked" into a relationship at the moment, because we will be splitting up when I move away in a few weeks. We have been together around four months though. He moved here while his wife stayed in their home country while he gets a job set up here. She´s joining him in August. Although we have been living together, our relationship has been kept a secret from our colleagues and friends. It´s really difficult at times. I love him, but things aren´t ever going to work out for us. I also feel like a terrible person for doing this to his wife.

I have been in other secret relationships. When I was 16, I met a man who was 11 years older than me. He was hindu and Indian. Neither of us wanted to tell our families. After I realised our relationship was a little more than just sex, I wanted him to meet my friends. He was too embarassed about our age and cultural differences that he refused to meet my friends, or even tell his friends about me. So for two years, we met secretly in hotels on the weekends. We never once went to dinner together, or out to do anything. We went to the cinema once. I ended up pushing some of my friends away, because I had to set aside a lot of time for him. I lived in London and he lived in Leicester. I would usually have to meet him somewhere towards where he lived. It was a horrible relationship to be in.
Lurker
0 likes
I was. He had a girlfriend which i knew about but he never ever told me. We werent in a relationshup, just fucking. Now theyve broken up (again hasnt told me) and if after a relationship with me. Hmmmm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was too..

We can't be in a relationship coz of the distance. He asked me to move asap to his hometown, which I told him, that he just have to do the ldr for a while before i settled down and be able to move. And some other things along the way. So we did ended up as "special friends" which is so wrong after. He has this girl who likes him, so I told him to get close, and I will withdraw myself from them when they eventually got closer and start dating. But he gave me difficulties by being possessive and jealous and upset. Well, since I did love him (which weaken me that time) I kept myself close to him, and became more attached by time. I regretted my decision tho, he's an ass. He took advantages from me(I made the mistake too, so it's partly mine to blame) and just abandon me when I ask for his attention. Okay, so if he needs me, I have to come, and if I'm the one needing him, I let myself go to hell?? *lol.. I get emotional I think

Well, being locked with an a**h*** taught me a lesson, but sadly made me not trusting men too. So much for the pain, right. Was dumb, I guess no one to blame, just lack of sanity that time. xD

PS. Again, sorry for my bad english. I realized I got the "What the heck is she talking anyway" thingy.. lol.. I'm lame in languages.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
why need to go for secret it more complicated than you can show off all the time and no need to hide
Lurker
0 likes
If I told then it wouldn't be so secret, now would it?