Nipple Play

last reply
32 replies
10.9k views
2 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is the best nipple play for you? Is it more than foreplay for you (I sure hope so)? Anything more than licking and sucking? Gentle nibbling or biting? Does the level or your arousal affect what/how you want your nipples played with?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Well... I'm not going to orgasm through nipple sucking, so technically it's still part of foreplay for me.
Stimulation of some kind off and on throughout the sexual experience is a good way to go.
Gentle biting can be hot, with the emphasis on gentle (some guys get really carried away so if you're not sure how to do it, then don't bite).
I don't like rough breast play personally (I've been bruised by it before and it really pissed me off).
Some girls enjoy clamps and breast torture, but you really have to know your partner and what she likes... it can really vary.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My nipples aren´t very sensitive, so if someone is kissing or licking me very gently, I can´t feel much, and it doesn´t excite me a whole lot. I like my nipples to be bitten gently and not so gently some times. I also occasionally like clamps and such. I like it to be part of foreplay as well as a part of sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy it a great deal, especially as I get more turned on. I have a thing for strong hands, so I like a bit of rough handling. Having them squeezed and my nipples pinched and tugged on is very nice...but I have a high threshold so they can take quite a bit.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Well... I'm not going to orgasm through nipple sucking, so technically it's still part of foreplay for me.
Stimulation of some kind off and on throughout the sexual experience is a good way to go.
Gentle biting can be hot, with the emphasis on gentle (some guys get really carried away so if you're not sure how to do it, then don't bite).
I don't like rough breast play personally (I've been bruised by it before and it really pissed me off).
Some girls enjoy clamps and breast torture, but you really have to know your partner and what she likes... it can really vary.

Nipple orgasms can happen....just saying....
Lurker
0 likes
My nipples are extremely sensitive. Rolling between the fingers, tugging, pinching, flicking, sucking, biting, it all sends me over the edge! Sadly, not so much alone but from another it can bring me to an amazing orgasm.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Nipple play is fun!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like having my nipples licked, sucked and gently bitten. I like them rolled between your fingers but remember , they are nipples, not knobs on a radio!!! But it is definitely foreplay only. I have never came or even been close thru nipple play only. And I am not into any form fo rough nipple play at all. More of a turn off.
Lurker
0 likes
My nipples are so sensitive so i love them being played with!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nipple play is a must for foreplay. Love having them licked, sucked, pinched or bit. Not too rough, but hard enough to get my attention! Definitely have had an orgasm from nipple playing.
Lurker
0 likes
you can play with my nipples
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really enjoy nipple play. Which should be obvious due to my pierced nipples. I can take very rough nipple play, but I only really enjoy it after I orgasm.
Lighter play with the occasional quick jab of pain is fine before I cum, but after I rather enjoy a more constant harder stronger ache.
Maybe I should be more specific lighter play for me is rubbing, rolling, licking, nibbling, pinching and pulling, but not so hard it really hurts. Just a sort of aching feeling.
After I cum or during orgasm I like all those things, but much harder and stronger without stopping very often.
Lurker
0 likes
I love my nipples being licked, sucked, gently teased by the brushing of the thumb whilst being trapped between the index and forefinger and being grabbed and pinched roughly.

Depends on who I'm with and at what time of the month, my nipples can be much more sensitive at certain times.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i even love my nipples being played with over my clothes... that is why i refuse to wear those lined, formed, push up monstrosities that are the current style of bra. my bras are always soft and lacy so my nipples may show through at moments. And my piercings may potentially be seen any time....

hmmm i think i have gone beyond the question but YES nipple play is wonderful and important.... even if it is not going any further..
Lurker
0 likes
I'm totally in the YES camp! My nipples are EXTREMELY sensitive. I love everything: Rolling between the fingers, tugging, pinching, flicking, sucking, biting, it all sends me over the edge! You need to start softly with mine and build me up and as I become more aroused you can press and bite harder. I have come close to cumming from my nipples, but never gone over the edge without a finger or tongue on my clit at the end. I agree with Kimasa as well, it depends on the time of the month and sometimes they are super, super sensitive. Small but efficient!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The best foreplay ever!
mine get stiff easily and it arouses me when they do.
sucking twisting licking light biting. oh yes!!!!

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't orgasm with another person, unless my nipples are simultaneously pinched or bitten. I can also get wet and horny solely from nipple play! Lets not forget my lovely nipple clamps.
Lurker
0 likes
The best way is foreplay ever!
I love my nipples being licked, sucked, gently teased.... yes!!!!
you can play with my nipples.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think my nipples are that sensitive until just before I am about to cum. Then they have to rubbed or preferably sucked
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It's a foreplay for me. and I love almost everything to be done to me, but gently at first--playing it between fingers, rubbing, licking, nibbling, sucking really turns me on.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i love when they are licked and bitten at the same time, or pinched with the tips rubbed at the same time. i can cum from it if someone else does it...still haven't figured out how to stimulate them while flying solo...
Lurker
0 likes
Nipple play has to be very gentle for me. They are so sensitive and easily hurt so gentle licking an sucking is enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my breasts and nipples played with, starting soft and gentle. I love a mans hands the strength drives me wild, so to see them on my flesh holding and cupping me as his large fingers pull, roll and pinch softly is an amazing way to start. The more excited I get the firmer I like it, add tongue,lips and teeth and I'm in heaven.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You name it I love it. Sucking, Nibbling, Flicking, Pulling, Pinching and all of that. If I am about to cum during intercourse I usually have to be pulling on my nipples myself. It usually sends me right over the edge to a huge orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love nipple play! sucking, flicking, biting, pinching...it is so lovely
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Naughtygrl73
I love my breasts and nipples played with, starting soft and gentle. I love a mans hands the strength drives me wild, so to see them on my flesh holding and cupping me as his large fingers pull, roll and pinch softly is an amazing way to start. The more excited I get the firmer I like it, add tongue,lips and teeth and I'm in heaven.

What she said.
Lurker
0 likes
Pinching and patting are as pleasing as licking and sucking and gentle nibbling or biting.
Lurker
0 likes
my first time to touch a pussy was after a long night of kissing, nibbling, and doing everything to her nipples with my mouth. She finally grabbed my hand and shoved it under her skirt! So I will always give nipples their proper attention.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Where do I start???? I love nipple play and I have a high threshold to rough handling, pinching, squeezing, biting. My favourite is having them pulled on and stretched out to the max until it hurts. Mine are very responsive to stimulation and seem to have a direct wire to my clit. If I am close to coming, a pinching hard pull on my nipples will push me over the edge and I come very strongly. Harsh nipple play is one of my favourite things. I have had partners who have been scared they might damage them from squeezing so hard, but they are fine and I love it.jnczzTbNS9BjFjx1
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to hate having large boobs and huge nipples when I was younger.
After my Hubby and I were dating, I didn't know he was a boob hound as he didn't act like the other guys I was with before.
Instead, he nurtured and too his time exploring my body until we got comfortable with each other.
When he paid more attention to my nipples and breasts, I was self conscious about it and he picked up on that.
He took the time to tell me how lovely they are and what was so unique and beautiful about them and how I should be proud of them!
It took awhile but he turned my thinking around about them and I learned to love them and celebrate them.

So now, I love the attention they get and what pleasure they give me and others who enjoy playing with them!

I'm a lot like LuvItAll now days and actually need to have them played with during sex. Sometimes it gets a little painful but the funny thing is that I don't like pain in general but I also can't handle the thoughts of having them pierced, yet thinking about the cute rings and chains makes me WET!!! And Also the fact that I like how after a rough play, the pain after sex keeps reminding me of how great it was and makes me want more!

Another element that has been a nice change is after having 4-kids, it makes it more necessary to really play with my nipples a little more directly and firmly than what most other woman may like. It's not that they are desensitized but more that I need more forceful play.

Kisses!

Steph