Unusual places to have sex?

last reply
326 replies
55.2k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thought it might be interesting to create a bucket list of unusual places to have sex. Where was the most unusual place that you had sex? Sadly I've never had sex in an unusual place so would welcome suggestions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just moving to the edge of the bed would be wild!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
Just moving to the edge of the bed would be wild!

which edge?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in a newly built toys r us...did that in 1978 in Baltimore...lol
doing my best to be good..
Lurker
0 likes
Sigh, recently it seems that any place that there's a second person present is unusal for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by daviddownunder
Sigh, recently it seems that any place that there's a second person present is unusal for me.

Oh my... Hope that changes soon. ;)

I haven't had sex in any really unusual places but I can tell you my favorites. smile

For me, you can't go wrong taking me outside. Fresh air is nice, and there's always that extra something when it's night time and you think to yourself if your neighbors only knew what was going on on the lawn next door... lol! The intimate ambiance of darkness laced with the thrill of potential discovery, fireflies, stars, summer scented breeze... Perfection!

When my husband and I lived in an apartment building I'd get a huge kick of having sex on the balcony. We were on the third floor, parking lot side. In the middle of winter I'd nip out with armfuls of warm, soft blankets, double check that no one was coming or going below, and drag my man out with me. He was never too keen on the idea, but couldn't turn down the sex and always had a great time despite himself. :)

Another winter sport of ours, when traveling by car the long distance between relatives at Christmas time, would be to park alongside the road on a deserted highway, make our way into the trees and lay out a blanket. The game would be to see how hot we could make each other to keep from freezing bits and pieces of our bodies off.

Back in the day, if there was a chance we could do it and get away with it, we usually took the chance. If I had any regrets, it would be missing the opportunities like behind museum displays or in the bunks of the NFL ferries.
Lurker
0 likes
Unsual places can be tricky in another regard. Most of my "unusual places" i'd like to do (and definitely would) worry me in one respect... suddenly having a court case going viral when we get sprung.
Lurker
0 likes
I did it in a police station once.
But i wasnt in jail by the way waiting to bail out a friend.
Lurker
0 likes
hotel balcony, 19th floor miami fl. we had observers
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
on a pedlo in spain at about 3pm in the afternoon!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in a library study room, kitchen table of a shared house.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some of the places i have done it - The woods, a park, my front garden, back garden, parked cars, cars being driven (taxis etc), a Little Chef restaurant bathroom, on the sofa whilst people were upstairs, cinema, beach, workplace, friends party, library, dressing room
Can't think of anymore right now lol
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
The Linebacker
0 likes
Has anyone tried doing it at the Lincoln Memorial? Sprite?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I've decided that having sex inside of other men's bedrooms with their wives or girlfriends are some of the more unusual geographic locations. Frankly...it's not as strange when those same men are sitting off in a corner watching.

At least I know where the potentially crazy (jealous) bastards are at.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
The Linebacker
0 likes
• In the car while driving (a few times)
• In a parking garage (several times)
• In a canoe (don't tip it over,. that's the trick!)
• In other various boats.
• In her dad's garage with her bent over her dad's very expensive car.
• In the woods (a lot)...even on the Appalachian Trail.
• In a public park!!!!
• In an elevator...
• In the pool (that is not that unusual though...)

The chance of getting caught is a huge turn on!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Almost forgot!!! Inside the movie theater...at least get a bj and hand job!!! And be super cool about it, make sure you keep eating your popcorn during it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
* Balcony of a mountaintop home
* Outside on the side of the rode, bent over holding onto a tree
* Bent over the hood of his Aston Martin
* On the steps of his pool with his next door neighbor on his balcony watching
* Finger-fucked while driving
* Giving a bj while he's driving
* In the back of a limo with the driver's privacy window down
* In the back of a taxi with the driver watching
* On the balcony of my gf's house with cars going by
* In the backseat of an SUV at a busy park during the day
* In the backseat of a car in a church parking lot
* Pressed up against a 54th floor glass window mid day
* The side parking lot where I work

I agree with Buz....almost getting caught or being watched is a huge turn on!
Lurker
0 likes
All over the Quarter deck and CO's desk.
Barracks balcony as well as about 6 other balconies
Pools/spas with onlookers
Roof tops including my dad's house where he was sitting directly below us
Ferris wheel at the county faire
Showers at Ren Faire and around the fire at SCA events
On the hood of my Dads '65 AC Cobra
The beach in the day and night
Various rock formations within clear view of others
At parties out in the open

That's all I can think of at the moment but I know that's not all the out of the ordinary places.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
HHmmm.. Well, let's see....

Chapel on a college campus.
Actually had her riding my cock while I was driving.
In and around a hot tub with about 100 people watching. (HEDO)
In a cave with other tourists walking by.
Hotel shower on ground floor with people stopping to watch.
Crowded campground, inside a pop up.
Trampoline.
On a parked motorcycle.
Another man's wife, in a hotel room. 3 couples present.
Beach.
On my desk at work.
Parking Garage.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In the Car,
At Office,
At Cinema,
On a Beach,
in Bathtub,
At Hotel,
at a Marriage in the Bushes,
In the Jungle,
Parking Lot,
While having a Shower
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah I've done it in a pool in the shower in a hut tub qt parties in a car both moving and parked but probably my most unusual place was a quickie behind the toilet paper and paper towel display in the back of my cotsco. Yeah the trick was keeping quite and unseen as old ladies and moms with like five kids came and grabbed 36 packs of toilet paper.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Baseball diamond after a game
A kids bouncy castle at a local fair at night
Front porch on a busy street
Walk-in cooler where I bartended, over the beer kegs
The hood of a '98 Viper - we had to rewax the hood
A pontoon boat in the middle of a busy lake
Horseback - not recommended with a skittish horse
A hammock - although not the most unusual of places, by far some of the best sex I've had
And my favorite and most memorable was the announcers booth at an arena during a hockey game
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
A kids bouncy castle at a local fair at night

That sounds really fun smile ill have to try it sometime!

i guess its not that weird but i did join the mile high club on a flight to rome it wasn't the most enjoyable sex i have ever had we both just wanted to be able to say we had sex on plane. i guess what makes it interesting is that it was the girl sitting next to me who i joined the club with. i never saw her again
Lurker
0 likes
My girlfriend and I did it in a tent while at a rock festival. There were four other people in the tent asleep. I think she had a small orgasm but I cum over her bum. On another occassion we had parked up by a canal and having sex on the back seat. Missionary then doggie and a 69 before finishing with me spurting into her knickers. It was only after we finished that we realized someone had been watching. A good night, that peeping tom had, you never know who is watching.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Large, deserted and mostly empty house - on a carpet in the living room.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A 747 flight simulator, whilst coming into land ! Needless to say, there would have been no survivors !
Lurker
0 likes
On a Bowling green, would love to lie and say in broad daylight..but it was around midnight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On a golf course in a sand trap at night, very private and beach like, but bring a towel don't want sand in the sensitive areas
Lurker
0 likes
did on the roof of my dorm building once that was pretty fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
My girlfriend and I did it in a tent while at a rock festival.

Ditto, only with my boyfriend, lol. I was 18, it was f**king freezing so we kept our clothes where we could. First time I'd ever had an orgasm during penetration.

Totally freaked out my best mate in the tent next to ours, it was fun. smile