Would you tell her?

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't tell her. I understand honestly is the key but there is a level of too honest. It would only make you feel better and her question her trust. You've made the decision to cut off contact, which is a good one. You see where you've done wrong. I know many others won't agree, may even question my morality but I'm being honest here. I don't see any good coming from you telling here. Now if you have a laps in judgement again, (which I pray you don't) then you need to tell all. That way she can make an informed decision about how she would like to move forward from there.

For god sakes man, keep your hands to yourself, and your dick in you pants!
Lurker
0 likes
"For god sakes man, keep your hands to yourself, and your dick in you pants!"

ditto

Or just screw the whole wedding thing if u can't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
telling the truth is good but if this will bring you trouble better not to tell her
Clumeleon
0 likes
I feel conflicted now, because I've always thought that complete honesty is necessary in a relationship, especially if it's as serious as thinking about marriage. However, I get the impression that you're really sorry about what you did and may have done it before you realised how you really felt about the girl. If you tell her, it could jeopardise the relationship.

The only advice I can give is to imagine it was the other way around. Would you want her to tell you she'd done something with another guy? Would you be able to forgive her if you knew she was truly sorry and would never do it again?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum
I feel conflicted now, because I've always thought that complete honesty is necessary in a relationship, especially if it's as serious as thinking about marriage. However, I get the impression that you're really sorry about what you did and may have done it before you realised how you really felt about the girl. If you tell her, it could jeopardise the relationship.

The only advice I can give is to imagine it was the other way around. Would you want her to tell you she'd done something with another guy? Would you be able to forgive her if you knew she was truly sorry and would never do it again?

I agree with clum............spot on!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not going to do any good, and if you feel that the respect for you will be enhanced in her eyes, forget it !! what's done is past, bury it deep and move ahead
Lurker
0 likes
Another good place to employ the "Don't ask--Don't tell"policy!!!!