Memorable Movie Scenes That were Unforgettable

last reply
61 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Okay, name some of the movies and the scenes from it that were never forgotten by you all and can say why if want to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The interrogation scene from Basic Instinct... Don't think anyone forgets that!!

Also when the hot guy is showering outside in the SATC movie because, well, he's really hot!
Lurker
0 likes
Ferris Bueller's Day off- the whole movie
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The lover with Jane March. The scene were she goes to his house, they strip down and he fucks her on the floor sliding her down the steps with his thrusts. Wow
Jaylynn18
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Probably in remember me when he dies, or in marley and me when the dog dies, or in the blind side when the stuck up woman decides to let the teenage boy that is homeless and cant read or write stay with her.
You must give up the life that you had planned, in order to live the life that is waiting for you..
Lurker
0 likes

I have 2 movies and 2 scenes.
Dirty Dancing - nobody puts Baby in the corner.
Pretty Woman - Julia Roberts goes back to the shop on Rodeo Dr. And tells the snotty sales woman "big mistake... big" Haha a nice way of telling her to shove it!
Lurker
0 likes
Oooo...ummm. my top two .... jurassic park...in the beginning dr. Grant sees the first dinosaur....And in. 2fast 2furious when all the trucks and cars scatter out of the garage
Lurker
0 likes
Gone with The Wind as camera pulls back on the railyard scene and see a tattered Confederate flag flying over all the Confederate wounded
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
One unforgettable movie scene that comes to mind is from 9 1/2 weeks when Kim Basinger and Mickey Rourke have sex in an allley when it is raining.
"Trying to find something in my head is like watching an episode of Hoarders!"
Lurker
0 likes
What Dreams May Come- when Chris offers to join Annie in hell forever. I'm not a hopeless romantic but wow.
Tears of the Sun- All of it, expecially the scenes depicting the attrocities being inflicted on the women and children. I will never forget that movie, probably one that struck as the most disturbing. It makes me thankful to have grown up a woman in America.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The scene from the Titanic when jack drew rose naked
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Waiting to exhale ~ Oh god I hope he is not watching me walk away, he's watching!!
Does he think he just did something here? I could have had a v8
Diary Of A Mad Black Woman ~ call the police they will be here in ten minutes, okay then that leaves me nine to beat the hell out of you
the joy luck club~ you have style no one can teach, must be born this way I see you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Catherine Deneuve, Susan Sarandon in The Hunger, the lesbian love scene

Always gets me hot
Lurker
0 likes
1. The graduate Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me.
2. the first get away scene in Bonnie and Clyde
3.The end of Breakfast at tiffanys
4.Gone with the wind ( the whole damn movie )

Yeah I know thats alote what can I say I really like movies
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jaylynn18
The lover with Jane March. The scene were she goes to his house, they strip down and he fucks her on the floor sliding her down the steps with his thrusts. Wow

Omigod, I was gonna mention the same scene from the same movie! I have fantasized about that scene so many times.
You've been a bad girl! Now take your pajamas off and go to my room!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Dangerous Beauty... when everyone stands to save her life! I cried like a baby.
Boondock Saints... the bit about the rope ;) well the whole movie
Flipped... when he's digging the hole in her front lawn and then plants the tree.
Ever After... the ending
A Cinderella Story... the gazebo scene...( I know, I know, I'm a hopeless romantic)
Loved Gone with the Wind, but Scarlett when Rhett finally meets his daughter at the end. Yes theres a squel, and its longer than Gone With the Wind.
Never Been Kissed... the part on the pitchers mound.
The Last Boy Scout... when Bruce Willis goes a horrible verison of the jig.
Driven... the ride through the city (love that part)
The Deep Rising... the jet ski scene
McLintock... when John Wayne is drunk and can't get up the stairs and the fight scene
The Quiet Man... When John Wayne is dragging Maureen O'Hara home.
so many more...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When Chet is turned into a pile of shit in Weird science.
Ehhhhh, What's up Doc?
Lurker
0 likes

Back in the day, we only had Encyclopedia Britannica (old school meaning wikipedia), and "In Search Of," a show with Leonard Nimoy that talked about stuff like Lochness Monster, Sasquatch, and UFO's. This movie was the start for me in asking, Is this all there is? Led to more, and still asking. Thanks Steve.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The last scene from Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry:
"Nothing can stop us now!!""
Ka-wham!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Steel Magnolias, the scene where Shelby is dieing. Will never forget that, my sister had cancer and so that movie is something I can relate to.
Lurker
0 likes
The Siege as Combat troops march into Brooklyn - was chilling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
twilight-bella edward's first kiss
romantic soul
Lurker
0 likes
when the flower perks up in ET,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,some one pass me a tissue
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neve Campbell and Denise Richards in Wild Things ... i'll never forget that as long as i live.
"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them." -Marilyn Monroe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
RAAAWWWWWRRR!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
mmm...that's a toughie...
well Easy A the scene where she makes an appearance at a party with the gay dude to help pass him of as straight. That was bloody hilarious!!
Breakfast Club...well the whole movie!
The Roommate where Leighton Meester yanks out Ally Michalka's belly button ring, and when she forces those earings on and when she puts the cat in the washing machine! That was freaky!!
mmm...can't think of anymore at the moment...but there are loads!!
Lurker
0 likes
Scene in Creator where Peter O'Toole as a Nobel prize winning biologist who attempts cloning his dead wife finally says goodbye to the image of his dead wife and begins a new life gets me misty every time.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When Henry Fonda hits his head in On Golden Pond
"Trying to find something in my head is like watching an episode of Hoarders!"
Lurker
0 likes
When Chuck loses Wilson is Cast Away.. "WILSON!"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Vegas Vacation- When they take the "Damn" tour...

"Hoover Dam Guide: I am your dam guide, Arnie, please don't wander off the dam tour and please take all the dam pictures you want. Now are there any dam questions?

Cousin Eddie: Yeah, where can I get some damn bait?

I always laugh even though it is so stupid.
If You want clean fun go fly a kite