badges?

last reply
55 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
IS there a reason why i cannot receive the autobiographer badge? I believe I have all the requirements. I saw a post and it said i need these things...

- Country
- Date of birth
- First name
- Star sign
- Bio
- Favorite books
- Favorite authors
- Favorite movies
- Favorite music
- Interests
- At least one blog entry
- At least one video
- At least one photo in your gallery

and I have all of those. So why am i not receiving it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

p.s sorry if this is in wrong forum
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Do you have a website listed? That is one of the required fields for this badge.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I am not sure what is up then. Let me see if I can get our Code Monkey to have a look see.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
If you just filled it in today, I believe you have to wait until the next day for it to show up on your profile. It doesn't appear as soon as you fill in all the required fields. I say give it 24hrs to be sure..
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I am not even sure that waiting 24 hours will help. All my fields are filled in and I do not have the badge either.
Matriarch
0 likes
You must be missing a field. I'll ask Gav to check Pixie & Keyheart.

I have the badge, see if there's anything in my profile that you are missing.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Sounds good to me
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini
What's the matter Pixie, Lush doesn't recognize you as a member?

Lol...

Apparently Lush does not like me anymore.
Lurker
0 likes
I dont know if you did anything or not, but whatever the problem was it is fixed. I have the badge now, thank you very much.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by Keyheart
I dont know if you did anything or not, but whatever the problem was it is fixed. I have the badge now, thank you very much.

T'was not anything I did. You must of filled out everything that you needed to. Apparently the site likes you better than me, because I still don't have mine.
Matriarch
0 likes
I know that once you have filled everything out you need to, you have to wait until the next server refresh, which is a couple of times a day I believe.

But in your case Pixie, I think you must have missed something off. Have you checked that each field has something in?

Edit: when I click on your "blog" tab, there's nothing. Try writing something in there and see if that's it. Gav is otherwise engaged for the last few days I'm afraid.
Code Monkey
0 likes
Here's the definitive list:

Country
DOB
Firstname
Sexual orientation
Star sign
Bio
Favorite books
Favorite authors
Favorite movies
Favorite music
Interests
At least one blog entry
At least one image
At least one video

It takes 24 hours after you update these for the badge to appear.

Hope this helps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini
Quote by nicola

I have the badge, see if there's anything in my profile that you are missing.

I'm sorry...did you say badges or badgers? I keep getting them mixed up...

LOL, Dirty.
Did you find the problem Gav!?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Edit: when I click on your "blog" tab, there's nothing.

When I click the blog button it shows the last thing I said. I havent changed it since then, so would that not count?

It's official.......the site hates me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pixie

When I click the blog button it shows the last thing I said. I havent changed it since then, so would that not count?

Maybe it's too old to count??? When I go to your profile, it doesn't show anything in your blog. Could it also be because you don't have a last name?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie

Well if the site hates you ... Don't worry I still love you
Matriarch
0 likes
I don't see anything in your blog entries Pixie. Try writing something new.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I just wrote something! Others see it, how come you cant?
Matriarch
0 likes
I can see the hot comment now. I bet that was it. You should be badgered tomorrow.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I wrote that yesterday, Nic. lol
Matriarch
0 likes
I give up.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie

ok look... I hate to tell you this... but maybe the badge just isn't meant to be
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by Callisto
Quote by Pixie

ok look... I hate to tell you this... but maybe the badge just isn't meant to be

Need I tell you again??? STFU! lol
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Quote by Callisto
Quote by Pixie

Need I tell you again??? STFU! lol

well well that's not nice.. If you can't say something nice.. then you shouldn't say it at all.. Don't make me crack the whip!!! lol