Cyber Advice

last reply
7 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lot of folks here at Lush tell me that "cybering" is their favorite Lush activity. It is indeed one of mine. But so many folks I've chatted with complain that finding a GOOD cyber partner is difficult and frustrating. I agree with them!

I'd like this thread to be gentle advice for HOW TO GIVE AND RECEIVE GOOD CYBER.

In that spirit, I'd like to share these suggestions:

I want you to cum when we cyber, cum hard, deeply and often. And I want to cum, too, of course. We might get better at this by trial and error, but I've had many cyber partners here at Lush, and I've discovered some tricks to making cyber even hotter faster.

The secret is lots of intimate feedback. The more I know about your deepest darkest fantasies -- and you know about mine -- the better we can be at achieving those DEEP mind-blowing multiple orgasms that we both want so much. The ones that make us see spots afterwards, and gasp for breath. You know what I'm talking about.

So, before we cyber again, let's have a chat about how good (or not so good) the cyber was. What images were going through your mind as we cybered. What did you REALLY want me to do. Was the build-up too fast or too slow. How gentle or rough did you want it. Whether you wanted it to be consensual, forceful, natural or deeply wicked.

Swap ideas and suggestions back and forth, either in chats or by PM, and have FUN with it. Then the NEXT time you cyber, it will be even closer to those super hot orgasms that you long for so very much. And that I WANT you to have!

So, what suggestions do the rest of you have?
You've been a bad girl! Now take your pajamas off and go to my room!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have enjoyed cyber sex with a couple of people on here but from my point of view I like to get to know people first,

Some people open a window, say hi, and jump straight into info about their cock or some other intimate detail.

Maybe its me, but I like to get to know someone first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by honeyx
I have enjoyed cyber sex with a couple of people on here but from my point of view I like to get to know people first,

Some people open a window, say hi, and jump straight into info about their cock or some other intimate detail.

Maybe its me, but I like to get to know someone first.

You are absolutely correct!
Without some connection, some history of friendly conversation, cyber is often very disappointing. Often it is not even arousing.

Another piece of advice-- be reluctant to cyber roles that don't really turn you on much. If you are not into anal for real (for example) you will prolly find any attempt to cyber-anal a partner very awkward and disappointing.

And think twice before attempting to cyber ANYONE whose texting responses are sloooooooooowwwww. If you have to wait two minutes to hear a response to your question, or to your admission that you are about to cum... well, that can get old very fast.
You've been a bad girl! Now take your pajamas off and go to my room!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Personally, I prefer to use cyber as an inspiration that sends me running to the toybox. Cumming is such an intimate and private act for me. Maybe I'm repressed in that way, or maybe it's the ultimate betrayal of a RL partner?
Mature, married and straight
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Cyber to me has a negative connotation. It's the typical. "undresses you. fucks you hard. oooh, aahhh, yeah baby" crap.

Roleplaying is different. Roleplay is developing characters and becoming intimately involved. It's about creating a scenario and putting yourselves into it. Describing every detail. How you feel. Everything. Essentially, you are fucking each other with your minds. Describing it so you can each experience the same thing together. That gives you the most intense orgasms...when done right.