Favorite Part Of Your Body?

last reply
44 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lovely Ladies Of Lush, what part of your body do you think looks the best, your favorite part, not necessarily the part that you get most comliments on? And what is you least favorite part, the part you wish you could change?

For me, my favorite is my eyes and my stomach. And my least favorite by far are my legs, I wish they were longer!!

How about you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My most favorite is my bum and legs but my least favorite is my boobs, i wish they were a lil bigger sad
Lurker
0 likes
my favourite is my bum and thighs, my least is my tummy, it could be a little thinner
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite is my legs...long, tan and shapely

My least favorite....my tummy. Kids ruined my tummy, but i wouldnt trade them for the world!!
Lurker
0 likes
double post!
Lurker
0 likes
DAMN...Triple post! Sorry!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Lips, eyes, bust, collarbone. I'd happily trade everything else in for a better model.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i have a nice bottom *blushes* sometimes i kind of don't like my smile... or my nose.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SluttyAsh
My most favorite is my bum and legs but my least favorite is my boobs, i wish they were a lil bigger sad
Bitty Bust, Me2 X
Lurker
0 likes
I like my back. I like the lines of my back.
I dislike my breasts. All I want is a B cup... is that too much to ask for?
Lurker
0 likes
I like my lips, thighs and ass,

stomach and breasts could be a bit firmer due to my 2 year old, but she's worth it!
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
eyes, breasts and waist are ok. My legs have never been my strong point, and I just ignore my stomach!!!
Lurker
0 likes
i like my ass and stomach
Lurker
0 likes
My Avatar says it all!
Lurker
0 likes
My eyes and my tummy are my favorite. I'm very self concious about my smile and my thighs and booty
Lurker
0 likes
my butt
Lurker
0 likes
I love my legs. I dont really have a least favorite part of my body. I am happy with how I look and wouldnt change anything about it even though I know some things are imperfections but they are part of me and It doesnt bother me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would have to say i like my cleavage the most! But the funny thing is im not a fan of my boobs LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CuteIrishGirl
i would have to say i like my cleavage the most! But the funny thing is im not a fan of my boobs LOL

I agree you have really nice cleavage hon! I am sure your boobs are just as nice!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Blessed with long legs (and having played volleyball most of my life) they still look good at 40-ish...the boobs, well, they could be a bit bigger, but they've stayed where they are so far, so that's not too bad. The tummy is back to it's "before baby" shape, but it's a struggle. One candy bar too many, and it shows!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
I like my ass, I had it commented on today so I thought I'd share a pic of me and my bff.. I am in the white

Lurker
0 likes
I know her ass is much nicer but oh well...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 32dlauren
I like my ass, I had it commented on today so I thought I'd share a pic of me and my bff.. I am in the white

[img][/img]

show off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I am in great shape and like my ass and legs, my stomach and my boobs. As we get older our face shows more lines and creases. Crowsfeet and such. People say that just adds character. I just see wrinkles which I hate.
Lurker
0 likes
this is prolly really odd but its definitely my birthmark.
Lurker
0 likes
i like my general figure i love my innocent looking face cos i can get away with murder smile
i like my boobs but they are a bit too big
BUT
i want a smaller ass and thighs and too be about 5 inches taller lol
Lurker
0 likes
i like my ass legs boobs and stomach.
Lurker
0 likes
My bust,lips and eyes and pretty much everything else. I honestly love my body.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by SluttyAsh

My legs are what I consider my best feature, but men seem to notice my butt a lot more. I wish my boobies were bigger too. I'd probably get in trouble flashing them though if they were.
[url]http://[/url]