Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Do people really fall in love on lush? Options · View
Ardentmale
Posted: Thursday, February 27, 2014 5:25:00 PM

Sandrita48 wrote:

A question.
People just chat about sex here? I mean that if a person isn't lying what is the problem?
Nobody knows anybody and it's easier to say the truth than lies. Almost all the people lie when are face to face with others.

I am not sure I understand your question... I find 95% of my conversations here are non sexual... Of course the truth is always better and never a problem... Its when people lie and try to make you believe it is true that is a problem...

I have to say it depends on the topic and more importantly the person as to weather people lie when face to face... I have met some very honest people that could have easily lied but chose to speak the truth, even when it meant they would get into trouble...

characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
AngelHeart01
Posted: Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:24:16 PM

Yes, absolutely.
Dudealicious
Posted: Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:29:43 PM

AngelHeart01 wrote:
Yes, absolutely.

Love you ass!

See it does happen.

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

LASARDaddy
Posted: Thursday, February 27, 2014 10:23:55 PM

I think it happens more than most think. It's all about trust and this is a very safe place to get to that. You can spend a year getting to know someone and be totally safe doing it". Once there's trust the rest is easy.

All the way from friendly chat to mind blasting orgsams, everything can happen. So, why not?

Each gets to decide what "Love" means to them so I absolutely think so.

I am always a gentleman.
Posted: Friday, February 28, 2014 4:36:21 AM

Ardentmale wrote:

I am not sure I understand your question... I find 95% of my conversations here are non sexual... Of course the truth is always better and never a problem... Its when people lie and try to make you believe it is true that is a problem...

I have to say it depends on the topic and more importantly the person as to weather people lie when face to face... I have met some very honest people that could have easily lied but chose to speak the truth, even when it meant they would get into trouble...

You are right about not being sure. I think I read some answers here and I was not clear in my question! :)
AngelHeart01
Posted: Friday, February 28, 2014 6:53:11 PM

Dudealicious wrote:

Love you ass!

See it does happen.

I got your ass alright!! beat_deadhorse
billy
Posted: Saturday, March 1, 2014 5:57:38 AM

I used to say no......

“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
MostPreciousLittle
Posted: Saturday, March 1, 2014 6:34:41 AM

Ardentmale wrote:

Its a combination of many things... What you see... What they say... How they say it... Of course if your job entails you talking to people who lie on a daily basis... You develop this BS meter that is quite accurate... So here I take what people say at face value...
I do have to admit to being a skeptic to all the models and famous people that seem to have found lush and spend so many hours here... Like the old saying... If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck... It probably is a duck...
As far as you and your profile... We have never talked and your profile is quite empty, so there is no BS to be seen... Hope that answers your question... :)

I simplified my profile.

thanks for answering.

would like to get to know you better. if only casually. I'm really curious as to what you think...

Posted: Sunday, March 2, 2014 9:13:17 AM

Define love.. You'll probably get a lot of different answers. It's easy to share here and I think you can get emotionally involved and fall in love. The person might be a fake but we don't always recognize them yet still some of us are still willing to take a chance because it feels good. It may not ever cross over into the real world but on line relationships should not be discounted so easily.
ToshLoveCC
Posted: Sunday, March 2, 2014 10:50:16 AM

When I first joined Lush, I was so lost when people were getting "married" and adopting "kids" and all of that stuff.

Like others, I used to say no, but to each is own. If you feel you have a genuine relationship with the other person, then have at it. It's possible, but not my thing.

Posted: Monday, March 3, 2014 5:47:25 AM

It was interesting to read through a lot of these comments, people seem to have difficulty believing that a relationship formed over lush can become anything more than sexual, partly because a lack of face to face contact and the inevitable House M.D. quote "People lie".

The first point I will agree with to a degree, if you are going to form a normal healthy relationship it is based upon (at least partially) a persons physical appearance, and the small box containing a big pair of breasts or an oiled up, washboard of a chest can only go so far before you begin to wonder what they really look like.

However in terms of forming an emotional attachment I think Lush actually offers a chance to connect with a person properly, starting a relationship anonymously is an advantage since you are both in control about how much, and how quickly you want to disclose things about yourself.

Anyways it tickles me that people get drunk beyond belief at clubs, shout words to each other they can't understand over the music, sleep with each other and can then get married... and this form of meeting a person that you will spend a large amount of your life with is socially acceptable, but talking with a person online for months on end and getting to know them intimately is still somewhat frowned upon...
keoloke
Posted: Monday, March 3, 2014 9:06:10 AM

Torinn wrote:

Anyways it tickles me that people get drunk beyond belief at clubs, shout words to each other they can't understand over the music, sleep with each other and can then get married... and this form of meeting a person that you will spend a large amount of your life with is socially acceptable, but talking with a person online for months on end and getting to know them intimately is still somewhat frowned upon...

Well said and welcome to LS. Have fun.

My take

Why not? It could actually be one of the best places. This is just another social get together. A person on here, from behind the sanctuary of a screen might just be the real self. It usually is, lie or not. So if the real person fits your bill you can start treading the water (well, net) and take it from there.

Whether the person can carry it out because of the actual relationship she/he could be in.. is another story. Just make sure that you’re the real self, otherwise you’ll attract a different person and you’ll say “oh you cannot fall in love on LS”

So to me the answer is a solid YES, people can fall in love on LS. If I remember correctly, peoples got also married on LS. No, Nicola did not perform the wedding ceremony although she should have got some fees or a bottle of Shiraz. Don't look bad, go for a good vintage.. the woman knows.

From an LS chatroom:

Would you take this Woman/Man as your Wife/Husband in sickness and health and be faithful (ouch)
Any of the Lushies feel that these peoples may not lawfully join their avatar together, speak (type) now or forever hold your peace.. and stories

you may now CAM with your Bride/Groom

A secret link for everyone to watch is on their profile, shhhh..

Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
BabydollSlave
Posted: Monday, March 3, 2014 9:35:50 AM

i hear they do...i dont judge, so if they are happy then more to them :)

my newest :)
angiegirl
Posted: Wednesday, March 5, 2014 9:37:59 AM

i feel that it does happen ....Can it go any further...depends on the trusting the person your involved with.....Me personally i come here for an outlet...i have meet great freinds that i truly do love...as far as being involed with some one and actually taking it to the next step seems to me a 1 in 100...I have met and do love the my freinds here...but to me...its not match.com.......to all that found the ever lasting love soul mate...joy and happiness to you"s
FabulouslyDelicious
Posted: Wednesday, March 5, 2014 11:33:43 AM

to those who believe it can happen it does but it weather or not u believe in the meaning of falling in love on a site weather or not u believe the other person and can trust them I believe in love I have loved and am in love with a person on line it that real to me I say yes u don't have to agree that's fine it's ur choice to ur own opinions

meryl
Posted: Wednesday, March 5, 2014 3:37:46 PM

Yes it's possible, cause when you fall in love it just happen, doesn't matter where, when, why and how....
lynda3
Posted: Saturday, March 8, 2014 10:49:46 PM

the persona the person provided can lead to a mixture of Lust and Love.... Yes god Yes
Posted: Sunday, March 9, 2014 12:44:43 AM

I would like to think so, but perhaps I am deluding myself. However, it certainly feels like it to me.
Beckie2309
Posted: Thursday, March 13, 2014 12:10:54 PM

I've never experienced it myself, although I have been very fond of people in a friendship way. But I have a very good friend on here who has found love, and I hope it lasts. She is happier than ever and it's mutual on both parts, they're head over heels for each other and it most definitely restores my faith in meeting love online. love7

Posted: Thursday, March 13, 2014 12:13:05 PM

Why not anything is possible - I would love to think that if I met someone that we could get together and fall in love
lyonking
Posted: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 12:13:48 PM

don't know, haven't heard about such thing happening.
Posted: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 1:18:08 PM

I imagine you can but it depends how you chat and what your personalities do.
KatieElizabeth
Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2014 4:06:27 PM

I've made a connection here with someone very special that I didn't dream was possible. I wasn't expecting it, I wasn't looking for it and I didn't think it was possible but yes, I have fallen in love on Lush! It's gorgeous, especially more so given that I'm really not one to fall for anyone very easily whether that be online or anywhere else. So do people really fall in love on Lush......omg YES!! :)

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-unlocked-door.aspx
LASARDaddy
Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2014 4:17:36 PM

Of course! To think otherwise is just not seeing reality.

What's the difference between this and meeting them in a bar, except that this is a LOT safer and allows you to ease in to it rather that screwing your life up with an immediate bad decision. Any problems understanding that go watch the movie Looking for Mr. Goodbar.

Of course you can screw it up here too but it'll take a little longer.

I am always a gentleman.
nicollexxsexy
Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2014 7:52:09 PM

hmmm hope can find one lol

ADD ME IN KIK INOCENT_JHEN

Belthazor
Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2014 10:09:58 PM

I have. Hard, too. Didn't work, though. :/ Couldn't have. But you know... se la vie, I suppose.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/take-her-down-to-paradise-city-epilogue.aspx
HeraTeleia
Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2014 10:42:02 PM

Yes.

Want to learn a new word? No dictionary at hand? Read "My Favourite Word", a Recommended Read: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/my-favourite-word.aspx

Want it all? Masturbation, exhibitionism, seduction, and of course, sex? Read "Tension", a Recommended Read: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/tension-1.aspx

Want a quick read? Like surprises? Read "Double Oxer", a Recommended Read: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/double-oxer.aspx

LadyIce
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 2:47:35 AM

Yes, it is possible. I see a lot of couples here start being friends and eventually end up being together. :)

And wouldn't it be relieving if your partner is aware with your 'wild' side, unlike others(family, friends, etc.) and not judge you, instead, he/she still have that "respect" for you and not call/think of you as a "slut", "pervert" or "sicko". :P
Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014 4:37:01 AM

LadyIce wrote:
Yes, it is possible. I see a lot of couples here start being friends and eventually end up being together. :)

And wouldn't it be relieving if your partner is aware with your 'wild' side, unlike others(family, friends, etc.) and not judge you, instead, he/she still have that "respect" for you and not call/think of you as a "slut", "pervert" or "sicko". :P

nice humor
MostPreciousLittle
Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014 5:30:46 AM

Yes. And you can fall in ...nevermind....

Just nevermind at all.