Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Do people really fall in love on lush? Options · View
MostPreciousLittle
Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014 5:30:46 AM

Yes. And you can fall in ...nevermind....

Just nevermind at all.

Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 8:39:49 AM

Yes. True. Been there done that.
_Anne_
Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 10:01:37 AM

an emphatic YES....I have and I am...the people I've met are special to me...and I hope I am to them
todream65
Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2014 8:34:38 PM

Yes, it happens. I know of a few who met and is now married/living together. Others are having physical affairs, thanks to meeting first through Lush.

Visual Orgasms leads to Mental Orgasms leads to Physical Orgasms
MostPreciousLittle
Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2014 7:04:59 AM

They do.

I have before and I am now....

Mellors
Posted: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 7:36:02 PM

I haven't on Lush but have on other chat rooms in years past. The first and most intense lasted for five years of daily contact via IM and phone plus twice yearly physical meetings. Would have been more but for the fifteen hundred miles separating us. Life got in the way and we've lost touch but I still miss her.
Posted: Friday, April 4, 2014 11:23:48 AM

Yes. I love my Mistress with all my heart.

I also met the woman I want to spend my life with on Facebook.
MissMovingOn
Posted: Friday, April 4, 2014 6:08:04 PM

sheepdogls wrote:
good question! sounds a little crazy to me too. personally i would feel weird knowing someone's dirtiest secrets and desires before getting to know them as a person first...

I feel the opposite. I want to know their worst first before I can truly appreciate them, I think ;)

"Some say love
It is a razor
That leads your soul to bleed."
MissMovingOn
Posted: Friday, April 4, 2014 6:09:20 PM

I guess so. Feelings of people here are as real as it can be.

Genuine people, not the fakey ones.

"Some say love
It is a razor
That leads your soul to bleed."
lynda3
Posted: Friday, April 4, 2014 7:28:17 PM

deep feeling for sure
1LovelyKinkyKitsune
Posted: Saturday, April 5, 2014 2:35:19 AM

I would think people can fall inlove ANYwhere... If people can fall inlove and marry who have met on some other web site, why not? We do not know the precent that "last" - but that might apply to elsewhere.

asiankitty
Posted: Saturday, April 5, 2014 3:58:07 PM

I know I have and still am
msalgado6969
Posted: Sunday, April 6, 2014 11:59:36 AM

Well call me a fool...but it does happen. I met someone on her and she has kept me captivated about her. I know when I talk to her she can make my bad day to a good day and a good day to a great day. What happens is once someone knows your secretes then you let your guard down and connect with that person. So yes I believe you can find love in lush!!
Dancewithme
Posted: Monday, April 7, 2014 8:51:11 AM

1LovelyKinkyKitsune wrote:
I would think people can fall inlove ANYwhere... If people can fall inlove and marry who have met on some other web site, why not? We do not know the precent that "last" - but that might apply to elsewhere.

I could not agree more.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. [President Abraham Lincoln]

I crave so much more than a physical connection. I crave your words and depth. I crave who you are and where you came from, your desires and fears. I yearn to know every inch of you beyond the surface.

Lady Astor to Churchill: "Winston, if you were my husband I would flavour your coffee with poison." Churchill: "Madame, if I were your husband, I should drink it."

MostPreciousLittle
Posted: Thursday, April 24, 2014 12:52:06 PM

At the same token , they can fall out of love as well.

Posted: Thursday, April 24, 2014 1:48:41 PM

Love can be found anywhere and it is so easy to fall in love with a like minded person the question is are they real
Lucky_lilDragonfly
Posted: Thursday, April 24, 2014 2:49:20 PM

NAY!!

Posted: Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:15:24 PM

Absolutely!!!! Love can be found anywhere.
MostPreciousLittle
Posted: Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:26:29 PM

2girls_KISSING wrote:
Absolutely!!!! Love can be found anywhere.

I agree!!

Although love online is quite hard to maintain.

Posted: Friday, April 25, 2014 5:53:57 AM

It was not on Lush but it happened to me - fell for someone hard too. Ended badly though - but I still think about her every day. If circumstances were different, I know she is my karma soul mate - just wrong time, wrong situations.
MostPreciousLittle
Posted: Friday, April 25, 2014 1:11:28 PM

chatnstroke wrote:
It was not on Lush but it happened to me - fell for someone hard too. Ended badly though - but I still think about her every day. If circumstances were different, I know she is my karma soul mate - just wrong time, wrong situations.

I'm sorry..hugss.

There's nothing worse than things ending badly.

And wrong time/place/situations.

BluRootz
Posted: Friday, April 25, 2014 4:14:43 PM

And being one here for a little while I gone from a good maybe to a hell yes. Like anywhere in life you will find people whom you connect with on a deep or spiritual level so why should Lush be any different.
MostPreciousLittle
Posted: Saturday, April 26, 2014 5:03:46 AM

CirceWand
Posted: Sunday, April 27, 2014 1:27:21 PM

Yes!!!! But why love or lust? Surely the jackpot is love and lust?
Think of the advantages - you develop a relationship chatting, communicating in words about all sorts of things without body language or other queues, so you have to express things you might not normally. At the same time because Lush is a sex site, you get a sex profile you wouldn't normally get socially. You talk about sex and fantasies in a way most people miss out on. You get to really know what makes them tick in all ways. When you do meet, you already know so much that you can immediately make it special together. (Of course that's only if you've both been honest and real.)

Sound like a fantasy? Might be, but it's my reality. Love with a hugely healthy dose of lust and the hottest sex ever, and a year down the line, it just keeps getting better! When it works, it really works well.
Posted: Sunday, April 27, 2014 3:33:19 PM

daddysweetheart wrote:

I'm sorry..hugss.

There's nothing worse than things ending badly.

And wrong time/place/situations.

Hi - was very kind of you to reply as you did - thank you and hope you are enjoying whatever you are doing today - take care.
MostPreciousLittle
Posted: Sunday, April 27, 2014 4:20:17 PM

chatnstroke wrote:

Hi - was very kind of you to reply as you did - thank you and hope you are enjoying whatever you are doing today - take care.

You're welcome hon..:)

Thanks..you too..xx

fish

Milik_the_Red
Posted: Sunday, April 27, 2014 4:33:07 PM

Why fall in love on Lush?

Because we come here for the nourishment of our bodies, minds and souls. That's what erotica is. Desire walks hand in hand with Arousal. They whisper hedonistic words to our minds that are best heard without the chattering annoyance of regret or inhibition.

These twins though can only whet our appetite. Without another, they will only leave us feeling empty and alone. So we add their sister, the Sensuality of promise. The undying hope of connection with another that allows the energy of our souls to combine and mingle. With Desire, Arousal and Sensuality singing songs of life and and the promise of fulfillment we become trusting and open to the one thing that can fill the void and make us whole. Love is the song they sing and it's chords ripple through our minds and our hearts and our souls.

When the song ends, we feel the cold winds of loneliness again, but we must remember always that the only shelter against that darkness is to once again hear the song played by those three muses.

Surely silence can sometimes be the most eloquent of replies
- Unknown
Posted: Sunday, April 27, 2014 7:01:58 PM

Milik_Redman wrote:

Because we come here for the nourishment of our bodies, minds and souls. That's what erotica is. Desire walks hand in hand with Arousal. They whisper hedonistic words to our minds that are best heard without the chattering annoyance of regret or inhibition.

These twins though can only whet our appetite. Without another, they will only leave us feeling empty and alone. So we add their sister, the Sensuality of promise. The undying hope of connection with another that allows the energy of our souls to combine and mingle. With Desire, Arousal and Sensuality singing songs of life and and the promise of fulfillment we become trusting and open to the one thing that can fill the void and make us whole. Love is the song they sing and it's chords ripple through our minds and our hearts and our souls.

When the song ends, we feel the cold winds of loneliness again, but we must remember always that the only shelter against that darkness is to once again hear the song played by those three muses.

Beautifully said Milik; you do have a way with words.
AltaBrwnSgr
Posted: Sunday, April 27, 2014 7:36:40 PM

Milik_Redman wrote:

Beautifully stated!

Posted: Sunday, May 4, 2014 7:52:11 AM

Of course!!!

For me the strong emotional connection has to be there or the physical connection will not be (or will fade quickly).

Lush is a great place to meet like minded people and develop these friendships. We open our minds and hearts to each other here. The mind and heart is where love resides.

I have met some on Lush that I feel a strong connection with, both sexually and non. Some of these friendships have been taken off of Lush and spilled into my real life. These friendships I feel are real. Just because we met on a sex site doesn't mean we don't have real genuine feelings for each other (sexual or non).

Is it love? Maybe ;) love9