Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Do people really fall in love on lush? Options · View
Libertine3
Posted: Thursday, May 8, 2014 5:44:32 AM

I think people need to feel appreciated and desired. It's probably not love, but we crave it anyway
MostPreciousLittle
Posted: Friday, May 9, 2014 12:40:46 PM

Posted: Friday, May 16, 2014 2:10:35 AM

evil4 sounds like a funny question , umm i don't know may be yes for some people , who become serious about their hook-ups rather than hooking up with new persons every next weekends or possibly next day.
who knows really dontknow
MostPreciousLittle
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2014 2:55:02 PM

Yes but falls out or stop loving even faster.

Time on here goes by so fast.

Hard for survival..

Especially if one partner does not forgive.

Among other things.

Posted: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 1:00:29 PM

Yeah, they do! Why is it fascinating to you? :) This is not some sex-seeking site dontknow This is an erotic site, pretty much like an art! People do like to live up their fantasies, and they do find their right partners! If you've just found lust here, then I'd say you haven't known lush properly angel7 Almost everyone here might have a crush at someone, don't you? We want them as their life-partners! This is pretty much real and I'd prefer this site over other social-networking pages Embarassed
prairiedogg
Posted: Saturday, May 31, 2014 12:14:49 AM

I believe that people can and do fall in cyber love here. When they exchange photos, phone numbers and agree to meet is when I would say that it has a chance to blossom into the real thing.
MostPreciousLittle
Posted: Saturday, May 31, 2014 6:15:17 AM

It's easy to fall out when you judged or looked down upon or viewed only as a sex object.

Or when the other partner is passive aggressive, uncaring to your feelings or your behavior.

Or when you're discarded easily. When they only want to point the finger and not look at their own behavior or understand why your behavior is the way it is.

sweet_as_candy
Posted: Saturday, May 31, 2014 7:48:36 AM

In my experience, absolutely yes. When you find that connection with that special someone and it filters into your real life then it can be magical. Lush is an amazing place for fantasy, cyber and lust, which some people confuse with love but it can also lead to the most beautiful relationships. love3

Posted: Saturday, May 31, 2014 9:02:49 AM

I personally don't think so. I may develop a perverse sort of fondness for folks around here but no, not love. Love is too big for the internet. Sue me for being archaic.x
LASARDaddy
Posted: Saturday, May 31, 2014 10:36:33 AM

Of course.

It's a very safe place to learn about another. If you keep yourself protected and NEVER give any identifying data out. Read everything they write, all forum comments and stories you can learn a lot.

If they never post or write I think I'd back away very quickly, if I were female. The odds of a female stalking old farts like me are extremely low. For the males stalking females it's VERY high.

Take time to talk. Learn about one another but, again, look for real consistency in their responses. First you like them, then you trust them, then everything else can come from that. It all starts with trust and if you can't build that higher over time then run away because it's not right. Something is wrong.

Just be smart and DO NOT let your ego or your "Need" talk you into some stupid thing. Those are what are called serial killers and rapists if it's the dominate ones or victims for the ones they do that to.

I never ask for friends. I put what's "Me" out and wait patiently for someone to like what they see. I don't know. Why I do that but that's exactly how I've lived my entire life. I do not like to push anyone. You want to or you don't. NO is a very big word in my vocabulary. I'll only allow so much when I'm pushed though and both heels dig in and I will not move from that point.

Gandhi is a hero of mine. He said, "No one can hurt me." and they never did. They killed him but they never got inside him and hurt him. He also said, "First they ignore you, then they fight you, then you win." That's how I've lived.

Be strong but allow softness.

I've met several here who I could love easily, after we built all that trust. One has risen very high up that scale but we can't do anything. I will not do ANYTHING until my wife doesn't remember who I am and she knows that and accepts it.

So, yeah, I think you can fall in love here.

love8

I am always a gentleman.
prairiedogg
Posted: Saturday, May 31, 2014 5:05:00 PM

Well put, LASARDaddy. One can never be too careful on the web. I guess that caution is the operative word. It applies not only to what you put out there for all to see, but also to how one should tread when entering an online affair.
MostPreciousLittle
Posted: Saturday, May 31, 2014 5:28:54 PM

I don't like being pushed either LASARDaddy..

I will bare my fangs and my claws when cornered.

I love your wisdom. Hugs....smiles

Thank you.

Big Hugs

One shouldn't give out their personal info..even though I have on more than one occasion.

book

simplyjohn
Posted: Sunday, June 1, 2014 6:26:51 AM

I'm not convinced .. this question reminds me of the old days when people were pen pals actually and I suppose some of those felt that there were in love simply through exchanging letters and perhaps the odd photograph .. not much different to here really .. so much for technology.
kiera
Posted: Sunday, June 1, 2014 7:44:25 AM

simplyjohn wrote:
I'm not convinced .. this question reminds me of the old days when people were pen pals actually and I suppose some of those felt that there were in love simply through exchanging letters and perhaps the odd photograph .. not much different to here really .. so much for technology.

WTF you said you loved me, you said you'd never felt this way about anyone before, im so pouting right now you've broken my heart crybaby
LASARDaddy
Posted: Sunday, June 1, 2014 9:53:12 AM

It's the women that have to worry really. For the guys here it's easy. Besides, when you get old who wants to pursue you? It's all pretty much just in my mind now. I try to pass on what I've learned so others may not have to trip over the same rocks.

I am a handy man, I fix broken hearts. I think James Taylor sang a song about that in the seventies. It struck me as a good idea.

I am always a gentleman.
MostPreciousLittle
Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2014 6:38:32 PM

this is the worst place to look. I don't recommend it at all.

Dirty_D
Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2014 8:28:23 PM

daddysweetheart wrote:
this is the worst place to look. I don't recommend it at all.

So, you've decided on this page alone that yes you can find love, maybe you can find love, you should be cautious about it, and that it's an awful idea? Gee can't wait for more of this continuing soap opera <- written in my best sarcasm font.

VanGogh
Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2014 9:05:55 PM

Dirty_D wrote:
So, you've decided on this page alone that yes you can find love, maybe you can find love, you should be cautious about it, and that it's an awful idea? Gee can't wait for more of this continuing soap opera <- written in my best sarcasm font.

kekekegay

MostPreciousLittle
Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2014 9:57:28 PM

Dirty_D wrote:

Yes!!!

Embarassed angel7 bootyshake

HeraTeleia
Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2014 11:43:23 PM

Call me cynical, call me guarded, but no, I don't believe that one can find love, per se, on Lush. Lust, maybe. Maybe.

Want to learn a new word? No dictionary at hand? Read "My Favourite Word", a Recommended Read: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/my-favourite-word.aspx

Want it all? Masturbation, exhibitionism, seduction, and of course, sex? Read "Tension", a Recommended Read: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/tension-1.aspx

Want a quick read? Like surprises? Read "Double Oxer", a Recommended Read: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/double-oxer.aspx

Posted: Wednesday, June 4, 2014 12:22:28 AM

Anything is possible, so sure:) I've recently met a person on here, I'd Love to meet in person, for some Hottt Sexxxy Fun:)
lesbiannyc
Posted: Wednesday, June 4, 2014 2:09:34 AM

We all do. But when it happens, we have to start assessing it future-wise. While some people strictly keep it online and are happy with it, there are also some like me who would like to meet that person in real life and see if we would be compatible.
Lickalotofpusp
Posted: Saturday, June 14, 2014 1:16:57 PM

I think there was a time I would have said no and then it happens, I would have said that its more lust than love but my heart has said bullshit. If its not love then when you feel betrayed why does it hurt so bad.
Posted: Friday, June 20, 2014 9:15:50 PM

y e s. =)

dpw
Posted: Saturday, June 21, 2014 4:10:49 AM

HeraTeleia wrote:
Call me cynical, call me guarded, but no, I don't believe that one can find love, per se, on Lush. Lust, maybe. Maybe.

I agree and disagree with you, lol.
You and I couldn't, probably both too wary. Yet, I suppose people with a different mindset could "fall in love", or at least think that they have.
ToshLoveCC
Posted: Saturday, June 21, 2014 6:55:14 AM

No, it's lust mimicking love in MOST cases. Especially with the nature of this site, you're simply "in love" with an online profile that may or may not be telling the truth.

It could happen, but the chance of it being legitimate love to act upon is debatable. We all have a bond with people we interact with, whether online or in person, but I call bs if someone said they were "in love."

Verbal
Posted: Monday, June 23, 2014 12:49:57 PM

I say sure. Why limit yourself? There are as many kinds of love as there are lovers.

Lasar Daddy is right, though. Woman have to be much more careful than men. It sucks but it's true.

The Shard series (flash fiction)
Sexhair | Domesticity | The Gravity of Desire | Bound | Closing Time | This | People Who Bought This Item | Business Casual | Have a Nice Day | Unmasked | Quicksilver | The Razor Thin Edge | Morning Light (RR! With Audio!) | Fire and Ice (RR!) | Elevation | Mindful | Simple | Enraptured | Reruns | Buttons
Dancewithme
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 1:33:48 PM

daddysweetheart wrote:
Yes but falls out or stop loving even faster.

Time on here goes by so fast.

Hard for survival..

Especially if one partner does not forgive.

Among other things.

Now this is penetrating......I agree,,,it can happen very quickly on line, but without the confirming stuff of everyday life together, it takes longer to deepen. On top of it, here, people are here to find others whether in the fantasies of reading or in other on line people, so the chances of having your relationship interrupted are greater. That's my take after 9 years of being in these places.

[size] America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. (President Abraham Lincoln)

"I love my fate to the core and rind," (Henry David Thoreau).
[/size]
MostPreciousLittle
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 1:59:14 PM

Dancewithme wrote:

Now this is penetrating......I agree,,,it can happen very quickly on line, but without the confirming stuff of everyday life together, it takes longer to deepen. On top of it, here, people are here to find others whether in the fantasies of reading or in other on line people, so the chances of having your relationship interrupted are greater. That's my take after 9 years of being in these places.

Omg.. 9 years is an eternity in these places.

Thank you..xxx

Nice profile..I'll have to read some of your poems.

Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 2:52:00 PM

Absolutely yes , because it's all in the mind.