Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Do people really fall in love on lush? Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 2:52:00 PM

Absolutely yes , because it's all in the mind.
wanderlustlove
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 4:46:41 PM

Most definitely
ChuckEPoo
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 4:53:11 PM

Hmmm. I did. But if it doesn't become real flesh and blood it won't remain healthy. We have exchanged videos a pics and skyped for hours. We are so damn compatible and have such a deep friendship, that it seems risky for the relationship to consummate it in person. There is thirty years age difference. But yes. People do fall in love on Lush
Posted: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 8:43:31 AM

One can fall in love anywhere at anytime with anyone. It just depends on their desires and needs, and their perception of the same. Whether it's wise to fall in love with someone, here or elsewhere, well, that's the eternal dilemma. Sometimes one gets lucky when they roll those particular dice.
LadySharon
Posted: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 10:36:15 AM

It's possible.

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:

New story now available!
daddysweetheart
Posted: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 4:26:08 PM

VanirSidhe999 wrote:
One can fall in love anywhere at anytime with anyone. It just depends on their desires and needs, and their perception of the same. Whether it's wise to fall in love with someone, here or elsewhere, well, that's the eternal dilemma. Sometimes one gets lucky when they roll those particular dice.

I agree with you..

SydneySider
Posted: Thursday, July 03, 2014 6:36:24 PM

Absolutely. After nearly 2 years, we met recently and it was the most amazing two weeks of my life.

Callisto
Posted: Thursday, July 03, 2014 6:43:23 PM

SydneySider wrote:
Absolutely. After nearly 2 years, we met recently and it was the most amazing two weeks of my life.

I need details. Whistle
Mazza
Posted: Thursday, July 03, 2014 6:44:44 PM

SydneySider wrote:

So happy for you guys!! drunken

Posted: Thursday, July 03, 2014 8:01:08 PM

I believe its possible to think your in love with someone here but unless you meet I think it can only be classified as lust. If you meet and still feel the same then congrats it's love but if not it's lust.
cherrycola703
Posted: Thursday, July 03, 2014 9:51:30 PM

people can fall in love anywhere.

it's common to form an connection to someone over the internet, because your behind a computer screen. not that you're necessarily hiding, but more so shielded. it's easier to be yourself and share personal experiences and desires when all you have to do is click a button to escape. face to face, you are more likely to hold back for fear of judgement, humiliation, and rejection.

while i'm sure we all agree words can move mountains, we must also admit that the physical aspects of a relationship are of equal if not more importance. not only sex, but other physical intimacies as well: holding hands, cuddling, meaningful glances, even companionable silence.

so while a monitor can provide you with a sense of security allowing you to reveal your secrets in remote safety, it also acts as a barrier. you may be a perfect match in a chat window, but you cannot make a complete connection without experiencing the physical aspects.

And sometimes, we just let ourselves believe we're falling in love over the internet. Because that person understands you, they agree with you. But how often do you find yourself trying to appease them, even altering your wants, your preferences so that it relates to theirs? Giving them what they give you. It's not any less of a connection. It's a source of human comfort, which every single one of needs. To be able to come home from a shit day and only be a few clicks away from someone that can you make smile.

but like i said, people can fall in anywhere.

"Find me the sweetest boy, with a heart
more hopeful than spun sugar on a hot day,
I will teach him the meaning of meaningless
nights. The whole time, every moment, wishing
he’d crack me open, rib by rib, to see
how I work. How I bleed.”
― Clementine von Radics
dragon_lilly
Posted: Thursday, July 03, 2014 10:11:03 PM

All you have to do is truly be yourself. I fell in lush love and so many people warned it would be different when we met in person. I give them credit, it was different, it was a million times better. Our secret weapon is that we were exactly what our bios said we were. No surprises, we never misrepresented ourselves. I say that you only live once so be careful but don't miss out on something great because of fear. If it works, you win, if it doesn't...... life goes very on. I am hopelessly in love with Billy and I never saw it coming. I am thankful for every minute we get together.

little72
Posted: Sunday, July 13, 2014 12:47:49 PM

I agree with one of the other posts, this is now a social norm to meet people online. I sometimes believe that it is easier to get to know someone online than face to face. Think about it, you can be so much more honest online than face to face because you don't have to worry about them judging you or looking at you with pity or no interest. As for actually falling in love, I myself believe, that you will need to meet eventually because no matter how honest you are online there are still little quirks that may be annoying in real life. But of course that's not to say I don't hope for the best.
nicola
Posted: Monday, July 14, 2014 1:06:42 AM

SydneySider wrote:

I feel very humble right now, and so glad you guys got it together.

I hope it all works out love3
Posted: Monday, November 10, 2014 2:22:30 PM

i am in love with my mistress, so my answer is definitely yes
avrgblkgrl
Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 11:49:58 AM

SydneySider wrote:

I think you two are an excellent example of Love found on Lush, the way you have gone about it.
You found each other here, you don't use Lush as a part of what defines your relationship. I think that's an important factor.

Give it a read💋

MissBunny
Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 6:41:29 PM

I guess so.
OldDog_BlackHeart
Posted: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 2:41:44 AM

Love is A deep subject. First off there are different kinds of love. You may love your Car or your Dog etc. but it's not the same as you would love your spouse or children. At least not normally. as for the whole love /lust thing. I can only speak for myself.Through out my life I have thought I was in love many times. Alas no, when I was young I thought I was in love several times when I was dating. When we broke up it didn't hurt as much as I expected. That's when I found out the difference between love & lust, By the time I met my X wife I thought I could tell the difference. We were married 23 years & had 2 children. We stuck it out way too long. When she divorced me the battle was about Money & custody of my daughter. We argued about who never really loved who, but I knew in my mind it was me, And once again I had fallen A victim of lust. I knew it between child 1 & 2 I should have ended it then. However for the sake of my son I decided to stick it out.Of course that's how I got child #2. Don't get me wrong I loved my children. However my marriage became like A prison sentence. Perhaps that's an over statement but you get the point. So in conclusion I came to the realization that I have never really been in love. ( I can't speak for my X) As for it happening here at Lush, I suppose it's as good A place as any. I would advise you to just be sure it really is love. However there is no real way of being sure. Life's A crap shoot so just roll the dice & see what happens. What have you got to loose? It's better to have loved & lost than to never have loved at all. love3 My 2 cents
billybroadband
Posted: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:16:45 AM

People meet people here. People fall in love sometimes. End of subject, lol.

“Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry.” ― Jack Kerouac
Megis
Posted: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:20:13 PM

It would be interesting if they did. If you meet someone and fall in love with him or her good for you

Have lots of fun
Arcanum
Posted: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:41:18 PM

Why couldn't they?
adele
Posted: Thursday, November 13, 2014 12:15:19 PM

My opinion on this is that it surely can and has happened. I personally know several couples that have made it work. some started geographically close, others at some distances. being a world wide site makes it more difficult than a site that matches you up locally. for it to be truly love and a real relationship, at some point, you do actually have to meet. I also know people from here who have fallen in love, met, and it didn't work out. again, that happens.

However, I think there are far too many people on here that "fall in love at first sight" and then two weeks later, break up, then a week after that, are madly in love with yet another person. and they repeat the pattern over and over again. this is NOT love, perhaps not even lust. it is people in love with the idea of love. or people so lonely and perhaps out of touch with reality, that they attach themselves to the first person that shows them any attention. I know love can happen fast, but someone who joins Lush and a week later has over 100 friends, and is already "owned" by someone, or is already "in a relationship" is not someone with both feet on the ground.

I have seen it so many times, where people like that get hurt over and over because they pour their hearts and souls into these fantasies. there is nothing wrong with fantasy, as long as you remain aware of the fact they are just that - fantasies and that in the vast majority of cases, that is all they will ever be. anyway, that's my take on it.

Be sure to read my new series - Angela
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/voyeur/angela-gets-a-new-job-1.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/angela-gets-a-master-part-2-of-the.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/angela-gets-her-first-butt-plug-part.aspx My 1st Famous Story
and the latest part...https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/angela-gets-gangbanged-part-18-of-the.aspx

and view some of my other recent offerings... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/the-cheater.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/a-new-life-for-rose.aspx
Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 10:35:12 AM

Falling in love can happen...
Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 10:35:15 AM

Falling in love can happen...
Alaskangirl0325
Posted: Saturday, December 27, 2014 3:32:06 AM

I think you can
Alaskangirl0325
Posted: Saturday, December 27, 2014 3:32:08 AM

I think you can
splodger
Posted: Saturday, December 27, 2014 4:30:53 AM

Anything is possible.
KimDeSade
Posted: Saturday, December 27, 2014 5:10:19 AM

I don't think there is a right or wrong answer.

Although not here on Lush I did "meet" a g/f in a chat room but it wasn't until we actually met in real life that things moved on from just a friendship. Unfortunately, things didn't work out in the long term, but that is life!

Chatting on Lush you can "fall in love" with someone's mind and enjoy their banter and chat. You can "connect" with them and have feelings for them. And that can lead to better things, either a long term friendship or even more. Certainly the time zones make things difficult but if you can over come them, then anything is possible.

It is important though that both parties are brutally honest with each other. Stating the obvious, it takes time to get to know someone and there is no such thing as "love at first sight" in a chat room.

Some of the things that go on in a chat room are mere fantasies and there are people, who for whatever reason, struggle to differentiate between real life and fantasy.

So long as you have "your head screwed on right" and don't confuse the two, then I say go for it, if the two of you are in accord.
Leesi
Posted: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 8:49:42 PM

Met someone here and fell madly in love and that was not the intention when I first joined this site. What we experienced was love, lust, and desire unlike anything I've ever experienced. I have no regrets that we met and fell in love, but I regret how it ended and why it did.

“The tip of my iceberg is this, I’m part little girl, all woman, sometimes saintly and often a pervert. You need to dig deeper for more"
oohlala74
Posted: Thursday, January 08, 2015 1:33:38 AM

I would imagine people have and will continue to do so although its not something I could see myself doing as I prefer to hold people at arms length, its all too easy to be deceived on the internet .