Complete The Sentence!

last reply
3.1k replies
117k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This could be interesting. Complete the sentence above you, then leave a started sentence for the next person to complete.

Example- I was laying by the pool and...........

Completion- John began to rub oil all over my boobs.

And be as naughty as you like.................but also be nice!! LOL

Ill Start:

Nikki was sitting in the hot tub fantasizing about...........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NIkki was sitting in the hot tub fantasizing about what it would be like to be taken by 10 of her favorite Lush guys and girls. (ok 9 girls and one guy.. me btw)

Robert woke up with a raging hard-on this morning, he was dreaming about......

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sarah Palin And Michelle Obama Going Down On The President!

Three Sexy Ladies Of Lush Were Walking Down The Street When They Found This Beautifully Wrapped Box So They Opened It And..................
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Inside was a custom made three headed dildo! (it was a big box)

Nikki came home early one day to find her gardner in her bedroom playing with her panties, so she.......

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
asked him that next time he wants to play with her panties, he leaves his hose in the back yard.

When Jessica Simpson logged onto Lush, she thought she was..............................
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
When Jessica Simpson logged onto Lush, she thought she was.....straight, but the guys continually humping her leg made her change teams; she'll be back once Nikki, curly, and kinky are done with her

I woke, as usual, naked and....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I (WorkAlone) woke, as usual, naked and covered from head to toe with another man's sperm and a raging case of hemorroids.

It never fails, everytime I get drunk I ......

Lurker
0 likes
I woke, as usual, naked but with my dick as soft as a marshmallow -- damn, why don't I get morning wood anymore?

[man that LM is fast -- the above was for workalone; for LM]

It never fails, everytime I get drunk I try to sneak into curlygirly's bedroom and she smacks me with a frying pan.

When I walked into a room and saw Nikki and slutpuppy naked....
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
When I (Hap) walked into a room and saw Nikki and slutpuppy naked.... they had me wait in the corner for my turn to receive the strap-on

In the hotel yesterday, I was eating her pussy and she.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the hotel yesterday, I was eating her pussy and she told me I need to do some tongue calistenics.

I offered to exchange pics with a Lush hottie but she said.......

Lurker
0 likes
In the hotel yesterday, I was eating her pussy and she suddenly arched her back, hissing, claws out, scratched me to pieces, then I woke up.

Dammit LM, you are fast!! Will sort this post directly!! Guess my sentence still stands though...

I (LM) offered to exchange pics with a Lush hottie but she said she was afraid that they'd be so very saucy that she just wouldn't be able to match them.

I was lying in the bath having a relaxing soak, bubbles everywhere...
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
I offered to exchange pics with a Lush hottie but she said....... she's not that interested since she's only into girls now.

That was for LM, Mazza and I crossed posts so....

I (Mazza) was lying in the bath having a relaxing soak, bubbles everywhere... when I remembered reading some posts about how some girls masturbate in the tub; I found myself looking at the faucet in a new, more erotic light.

I was typing in the Lush forums, all the while wondering what they'd think if they knew....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was typing in the Lush forums, all the while wondering what they'd think if they knew I was really a well known senator from conservative southern state

I was jogging in the park when I started to think of a special Lush friend so I .....................
Lurker
0 likes
I was jogging in the park when I started to think of a special Lush friend so I immediately started playing with myself -- damn I wish that cop hadn't been there.

I wanted to give Nikki a special present for starting up this fun new word game so I .......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I (Hap) wanted to give Nikki a special present for starting up this fun new game so I sent her a pic of my clit sized cock to prove to her that she should let me have sex with her.

Last time I went swimming there was a really hot girl in a teeny bikini so I.....

Lurker
0 likes
Last time I (LM) went swimming there was a really hot girl in a teeny bikini so I immediately came in my swim trunks. Damn, I thought I had solved that PE problem.

I wanted to make a list of potential Lush sex partners, so I got out.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me !!! hahah

I think Lush is a
Lurker
0 likes
I (silky) think Lush is a daycare centre for naughty adults...

I was sitting at my laptop, looking at some Lush forums when...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was sitting at my laptop, looking at some Lush forums when, I began to feel my heart racing, reading the posts and the excitement between parties got me so excited.

My keyboard skills have improved due to Lush...
Lurker
0 likes
My keyboard skills have improved due to Lush, but that creamy, sticky white stuff keeps gumming the keys up.

The last time I read a group sex story on Lush I .....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The last time I read a group sex story on Lush I lined up all my sex dolls and GI Joes and have my own private orgy.

Whenever I read too many stories on Lush I have to.......

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whenever I read too many stories on Lush I have to go to confession and say 100 hail Marys.

When my girlfriend found out I was on Lush....
Lurker
0 likes
Whenever I read too many stories on Lush I have to take lots of breaks, because every time I get an erection I pass out - Lost count of the times I've been found on the floor in front of the PC with my pants at my ankles...

OOPS!! Again I was too slow!! Sorry MM!

When my girlfriend found out I was on Lush I thought she'd take it badly, but in fact she came and joined me and now she's my real girlfriend AND my cyber girlfriend!

I thought my Lush identity was secret, but...
Lurker
0 likes
I guess there are two I have to respond to:

When my girlfriend found out I was on Lush she made me write a story about her, then act it out! [Thanks Lush!]

I thought my Lush identity was secret, but my mother found out and now tries to outdo me in bawdy posts!

The last time I was on Lush while holding a taco shell.....
Lurker
0 likes
The last time I (Hap) was on Lush while holding a taco shell, I ended up in the ER getting stitches in my penis after trying to masturbate into the shell. Damn those sharp, crunchy, hard shells.

Today, while I was out on a sales appointment...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Today, while I was out on a sales appointment wearing khaki slacks and no panties I regretted reading all those hot Lush stories because there was a noticiable wet spot on my pants.

I think the hottest people on Lush are.......

Head Nurse
0 likes
I think the hottest people on Lush are all my friends!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im going to the beach wearing....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to the beach wearing pasties and a crotch pad.

When I'm home alone and take a nice hot shower and pleasuring myself I think of.......

Lurker
0 likes
When I'm home alone and take a nice hot shower and pleasuring myself I think of Hap.... Ooh can't get him out of my head!

When I am drinking a coffee, I pretend...