could you really not tell?

last reply
26 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I read a story the other day with a variation of the husband/bf arrives at the house unexpected, lets himself into the bedroom and they have fantastic sex in the dark and he leaves, only to have the husband/bf call a few minutes later to say he will be late scenario.

The thing about the story is that it was reported as true.

I am positive that I would know how my boyfriend's hands feel on my body, his scent, the feel of his hips against mine when he is inside me, the shape length texture of his cock in my pussy.

Is it possible that any of you would not know that you are fucking someone else? Do you think the story could be true?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I actually wrote a variation on this theme myself in my story 'The Blindfold Game', but it's definitely not presented as a true story. In my version, it was the girl that was lured in and she was told to blindfold herself. The 'imposter' used loud music, ropes and minimal intimate touching, and no conversation to throw her off guessing it was not her boyfriend.

In reality, I would like to think I would know my lover through other subtle cues, even without sight, sound and intimate-touch... but hey, who knows. I guess that's why they call it a fantasy. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no way I wouldnt know. Just like you said, his touch, scent,taste, the way they move. And if it was somebody I ws with for a while, I would surely know his cock. I would know for sure!!!!

Maybe if I was drunk or if it was someone I just met, but then he wouldnt be walking right into my bedroom either!! Sounds like fantasy to me!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even if only one of your senses was working and you were drunk and there were three lovers in your bed at once I believe you would be able to tell which one was yours.
Lurker
0 likes
Three lovers? If I had three lovers all in bed at the same time, I wouldn't care who was who.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i know for a fact i'd know if it wasn't my girl, blindfolded or not. don't ask me HOW i know i'd know, just take it for fact. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I would know. We've been together way too long for me to be fooled this way. It's a fun idea for a story twist, though!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a fun idea, but I'm certain that I would know. The scent, taste, feel. sound, reactions,.............now look what you've done by just getting me thinking about it!! So, maybe we should experiment and find out. HA!
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd know but it's a fun idea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is NO WAY that someone would not know ! !, these type stories are pure fiction ! Women KNOW their guys body, how he feels & kisses and they KNOW his cock !! - - - It would be IMPOSSIBLE not to know it was a stranger . . .. and the same is true for guys, they would know if it wasn't their girl !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm capable to be completely oblivious to the obvious. If anything, it will be the tiniest detail that will make me catch on. I don't know... something like: "Honey, have you lost half a pound?"
Lurker
0 likes
i can't imagine not knowing the difference between a stranger and someone i was involved with.
everyone has already said it, the way we touch each other, size, shape, texture, taste...

can't see missing it
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was once sleeping at someone else house, and her lover, not realizing I was in her bed, came and got in bed with me. I knew from the second he touched the bed it wasn't my husband, who was wandering around somewhere. Just from the way he laid down. So, yeah...I'd say this story was fake.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I wrote a story for another site where I handled this by having the girl wake up in her sister's bed with her brother in law, who was supposed to be out of town, by having her wake up just as he touches her, then having various scenarios run through her mind, including the possibility that he is an intruder. But she realizes that he is someone not her husband, whom she left in another state when she went to visit her sister.

I don't think I'd have any problem realizing that a man in bed with me was not my boyfriend. Even if it was someone of similar build and with the same facial hair. Men smell differently for one thing, they have different amounts of body hair, different skin, different noses, not to mention different cocks. I certainly hope he wouldn't mistake another woman for me either. I wouldn't believe him if he said he had.
[url]http://[/url]
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I dunno..I was fucking my lover once and she yelled out..."God yes, give me that fucking cock, Fuck me like you own it, Donnie!"

She was sober as a judge. I'd had a few tokes.

My name isn't Don.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
no way, I'd definitely be able to tell, unless it my bf was someone I'd only been with a VERY short space of time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a very accurate nose, I'd be able to tell in a nanosecond it wasn't my man. Besides, our, uh, interactions always involve some good talking, and that, too would be a giveaway. Now, say I was with hubby, and, oh, I dunno, Johnny Depp (a girl can dream, right?) and they were both ravaging me, I might not be able to tell who's hand or what have you was where...lol!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eviotis
Three lovers? If I had three lovers all in bed at the same time, I wouldn't care who was who.

haha love it!
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
0 likes
In real life. BULL SHIT.. Enough said.

Ann
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I dunno..I was fucking my lover once and she yelled out..."God yes, give me that fucking cock, Fuck me like you own it, Donnie!"

She was sober as a judge. I'd had a few tokes.

My name isn't Don.

I call out other guys names with my boyfriend all the time, he thinks it's funny. I especially enjoy telling him, "It's your's Johnny, it's your pussy." His name isn't Johnny either.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
I was involved in this same debate at a party a few years ago, we put it to the test, the test was could we identify our husbands in a line up just from the feel of his lower leg, out of seven men I was able to identify five of them correctly, including my husband, the only man that I had been intimate with in the room . . . one man I could tell by the sound of his breathing, he had a deviated septum, two I could tell by their cologne, I knew my husband's leg by touch, the fifth guy I could tell because he had almost no body hair, the other two I got confused on but, I had only just met them hours earlier . . . so, I would have to say there is no possibility that I could have sex with a stranger and mistake him as my lover, it simply isn't going to happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Another interesting thread to raise from the dead, and answer by proxy. At a couples swap many years ago this same subject came up. To test three of the ladies lay on a bed asses up and a sheet over their heads & shoulders so they could not see. They had fifteen second to guess which male started fucking them. Three random men went at it & all three were correctly identified in fifteen or less seconds.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've pulled a train while blind-folded, and I could tell the difference between the several guys whose cocks went in me, or the bodies they belong to. I would guess that guys can tell the difference between partners when blindfolded too.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

What kind of caboodle was the caboose??

David is always the caboose!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I've pulled a train while blind-folded, and I could tell the difference between the several guys whose cocks went in me, or the bodies they belong to. I would guess that guys can tell the difference between partners when blindfolded too.

My mother warned me about girls like you.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Yes, I would be able to tell, for sure.