Romancing the man

last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
We commonly see and hear of the topic of romanicing women, but what about romancing a man? Lets face it, you men are not as one dimentional as you often act. Pampering is good for every soul. So spill, how does one romance a man?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Good question.

I do a great full-body deep tissue massage with hot oils (love the Aveda massage oils for this) while semi-naked. Candlelight and sexy slow tunes or a bit of ambient/trance music sets a nice mood as well.

Fun little gifts for no reason, sexy messages to let him know I'm thinking about him, cooking his favourite meal, kinky treasure hunts on special occasions are a few others.

I actually love to spoil, surprise and pamper a guy.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I do a great full-body deep tissue massage with hot oils (love the Aveda massage oils for this) while semi-naked. Candlelight and sexy slow tunes or a bit of ambient/trance music sets a nice mood as well.

That sounds wonderful, DD. It's a lucky man that gets that kind of treatment from you.

I would find it incredibly romantic if a girl did something creative for me with whatever talents she has. It might be a drawing or painting; it might be her playing piano or singing a song to me; it might a poem or a dance or a collage. Someone putting in that kind of effort to show me how much I mean to them is one of the most romantic things I can think of.

However, if I were in a relationship, I would be happy just to know that she is happy. A woman doesn't have to go out of her way to let me know that she cares, she just has to tell me. A cosy night on the couch, watching a rom-com would be just fine by me as well, as long as she's content.

Great topic. Not something people really think about that much.
Lurker
0 likes
i just had to feed my husband...that was romance enough for him. funny, he thought it was enough for me too ;)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Someone made me a piece of unexpected artwork once. Caught me off guard and was one of the most romantic things ever. More romantic than swallowing.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Get me drunk and I'm pretty much a pushover.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like foods (prepared by my wife) that get me in the mood for pussy,
And to think; she thinks I don't care
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that is a really good question.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Lurker
0 likes
Written love poem for me and whispered in my ear to tell each words with a lovely voice :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Such a great topic to post!

I personally like to make sure that there is almost always touching going on. It doesn't have to be overtly sexual even, just skin to skin contact.
running my fingers across his forehead to brush stray locks of hair from his eye, quickly running a hand down the back of his neck or placing a small kiss behind his ear. Anything that really conveys the fact that I physically want to be near him.
I also enjoy leaving notes for him. A little love note on the bathroom mirror if I'm gone to work before he is, or a naughty post it that I tuck inside the pocket of his work pants for him to find later in the day.
Making his favourite meal or rubbing his back or feet after a long day at work.
if it's been a really bad day, I might just surprise him in the shower and offer to wash his back or offer to wash his hair for him (because I know he loves when I massage his scalp with my fingers)
It's really all the the little things you do every day to make him feel loved and appreciated for being the man he is.