Just for a Day. . .

last reply
28 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you instantly turned into a woman for a day, how would you spend that day?

I've received a lot of crazy answers from friends and I want to know what my LushBoyfriends think!
Fireman
0 likes
I would become a lesbian.
Lurker
0 likes
if i turned into a mom, I would spend my all day with my children
Lurker
0 likes
After spending a little time in front of the mirror enjoying the view, I'd play with myself for as long as it took to find all the perfectly erotic spots that I may not now know about. Then I'd find a couple to spend some quality time with, focusing again on every new sensation, getting them so engrained that I never forget how to please my woman to the very best of my abilities.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I imagine I'd be turned into a balding, overly sun-tanned, leathery horse faced, old hide with a cigarette ravaged voice.

So, I'd be a box wine guzzling shut-in, doing the phone sex operator gig. Maybe with web-cam and a vibrating dildo collection.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lmfaoooo you guys crack me up!
Clumeleon
0 likes
I would go shoe shopping. Women have such a wider variety of shoes to choose from and I've always been jealous.

It might be difficult as I would be getting paid less, but I'd get by.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmmm.. Maybe have sex with more then one person....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to say see how the female orgasm works smile that always turned me on watching a chick masturbating n it look like an intense one. An probably fuck as many chicks as I could that looks like the ladies enjoy that SO MUCH biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
It would be good to gossip and learn what women thinks about me and learn all their secrets..all women love to gossip :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have lots of sex. Men and women both! Would want to explore it all before I changed back!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After spending most of the day pleasuring myself, I'd host a lingerie / sex toy slumber party with my gf's!
Lurker
0 likes
This is going to be the most obvious answer I know, so sorry in advance, BUT, I would spend all day masturbating and inserting as many different sex toys into my pussy and arsehole. As it was only for a day, I'd probably film it just for posterity, keep it on my phone for those lonely days!
Lurker
0 likes
Have as much sex as I can ... Want to feel how does it feel to have a cock inside u (only in case of a women)
Story Verifier
0 likes
This has been a fantasy of mine for a long time.

I love women, everything about them, especially the way they think. I have called my self the biggest lesbian on the planet because all I want to do is be with women. Yeah, that has caused me a problem or 2.

I would spend every minute I could in bed with women, talking, screwing, anything and everything. 1, 2 ,10, whatever, I just want to learn everything about them.

I do not want a guy there then though.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
If my physical appearance allowed, I would be fucking anything and everything in sight.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I imagine I'd be turned into a balding, overly sun-tanned, leathery horse faced, old hide with a cigarette ravaged voice.

You were supposed to say what you would do if you were a woman for a day. Not what you are doing currently, as a man.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Start a brawl in a titty bar.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You were supposed to say what you would do if you were a woman for a day. Not what you are doing currently, as a man.

I find it difficult to believe that you haven't been thrown out an open car window by your owner, for yapping at every passing automobile which captured your attention.

That's the cure for ankle biters, where I come from.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I find it difficult to believe that you haven't been thrown out an open car window by your owner, for yapping at every passing automobile which captured your attention.

That's the cure for ankle biters, where I come from.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
since it was only for a day and there would be no repercussions, I'd fuck everything I could just to see what it felt like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Create a profile on Lush called something like BarbieBiBabyGirl and see how many fake girls hit on me. Then go to Chaturbate, create an account and whack off all day and see how much money I could make.
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Lurker
0 likes
Would see what it is like to feel what a dildo is like. What sort of sensations there are for a woman to be pounded instead of me as a guy doing the pounding. Then I would go out and try to have a normal day. Maybe use my feminine wilds to swindle people. Girls just wanna have fun after all.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't forget to wipe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What would I do if I could be a woman for a day?

Well, to be honest, there is far too much about which I am curious to experience it all in a day. But if I had enough time, there a few things I would like to find out.

Obviously, I'd do all of the sexual stuff. Masturbate, try all of the different toys, fuck a dude, and have sex with another woman. More specifically, I'd want to discover what kissing is like on the female side. Also, I'd probably have a gangbang (mostly for the double penetration) and do some public flashing as well, as long as I was at it.

I'd want to see what it was like to be cat called. Yes, I can imagine what it is like and as a man I refrain from that behavior but unless I really experienced it, I could never truly understand it from that view point. I'd want to see the enjoyable side (putting on a sexy, skimpy outfit and trying to hide my grins as strangers express enjoyment in what they see) and even the negative side (creepers going too far with their compliments and taking all of the fun out of it) because I'd be remised to not try and not become a better-educated man for when I changed back.

I'd try to figure out why the fuck women are always so cold. If it's as bad as I think it is, I'll probably spend half of the time in a parka.

Any time that was left over I would spend doing cliché girly stuff, like trying on dresses and going to a salon, because... well... hey, when in Rome!

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MrBuffalo
Create a profile on Lush called something like BarbieBiBabyGirl and see how many fake girls hit on me. Then go to Chaturbate, create an account and whack off all day and see how much money I could make.

It just occurred to me that I guess I wouldn't need to be a woman to create a female profile on Lush....duh
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Lurker
0 likes
I'd take male hormones...

I enjoy being a guy, thanks ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I can't deny it - I would have a go at the lesbian lifestyle.

I would also like to know what is involved in the whole my-hair-looks-silky-soft-every-day thing :P
I could learn your secrets and have lush hair on my man head when I return to my normal self hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well after playing with myself and having a few orgasms I would like to get fucked in all holes and having another female join me