last reply
18 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi,
I am curious how many women enjoy or fantasize playing a sub role for their mate. So here are my questions . . .

1. Do you enjoy the sub role?

2. Why do you think it turns you on?

3. Do you remember how young you were the first time you had these thoughts?

4. How far do you like the scenario to go? How much of your daily life would you like controlled, for instance being given tasks to perform at work, or going shopping and having him pick out things to buy?

Please be as detailed as possible, thank you
Alpha Blonde
0 likes

Yes, I love it, but being a switch, I actually enjoy both dom/sub roles. I'm not really into it on a BDSM level though.

Because it's a pleasure to relinquish all control when I have to be in control during the rest of life. I also like the uninhibited vulnerability of it. It's raw, primal and kind of sexy to be lustfully dominated.

I was of legal age. smile

4. How far do you like the scenario to go? How much of your daily life would you like controlled, for instance being given tasks to perform at work, or going shopping and having him pick out things to buy?

I have ZERO desire to be dominated anywhere in life other than sexually. I really wish that men would understand this: When a woman enjoys being dominated sexually it has absolutely nothing to do with wanting to be treated like a subpar human being or an owned slave in the rest of her waking life. The guys that don't understand this distinction are abusive assholes. One has nothing to do with the other in a healthy relationship. It's called roleplaying. I'm amazed at how many people don't 'get' this one.
Lurker
0 likes
Dancing doll, thank you for your answer.

As a follow up, would you consider something like your guy having you masturbate while at work and bringing the panties home for him too intrusive in daily life or a fun extension of bedroom play?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by intoxicar
Dancing doll, thank you for your answer.

As a follow up, would you consider something like your guy having you masturbate while at work and bringing the panties home for him too intrusive in daily life or a fun extension of bedroom play?

That would definitely be ok. I see that as more playful and sexy than dominant though.

I think being 'dominant' is a very loose term actually. It probably means something different to everyone.
Lurker
0 likes
"It probably means something different to everyone."

Excellent point
Lurker
0 likes
Yes

Because I like being seduced by someone who really wants to have me on their terms

I think I was about 19 following a few different experiences which identified to me what turned me on more and what didn't.

The scenario only relates to my part in a sexual role with a partner. Beyond that I'm my own boss.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like Subway too, particularly charmed by the Italian BMT.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
1)Yes
2)B/c I need/crave that kind of attention and b/c I like having my Mistress in control
3)Legal age
4)Depends. Part of it is just the sexual roleplay in the bedroom but I would also do something outside of that if my mistress asked me to.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
1. Do you enjoy the sub role? Because it is natural to me.

2. Why do you think it turns you on? I need to be controlled sexually.

3. Do you remember how young you were the first time you had these thoughts? Probably most of my life to be honest.

4. How far do you like the scenario to go? How much of your daily life would you like controlled, for instance being given tasks to perform at work, or going shopping and having him pick out things to buy? My desires are mostly sexual. I am willing to submit to right woman to control certain things outside of the sexual realm. And what things I will allow to be controlled will be agreed with between my mistress and I.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. Do you enjoy the sub role? Yes

2. Why do you think it turns you on? It seems to come naturally, I've always preferred a man to take control in the bedroom, over time this developed from wanting a dominant man to wanting a Dom.

3. Do you remember how young you were the first time you had these thoughts? Most of my life.

4. How far do you like the scenario to go? How much of your daily life would you like controlled, for instance being given tasks to perform at work, or going shopping and having him pick out things to buy? Certain tasks would be fun but I'm not sure I could go for a 24/7 Dom/sub relationship. Being ordered to wear a butt plug to work, having to cum so many times at work, having to wear nipple clamps, being told what to wear when we meet, etc, I would be more than happy to do and have done most in the past.
Lurker
0 likes
Um...Okay. Thats a little extreme dontcha think? I mean I wear a collar for my mistress and may even get a small tat but so far my mistress has not had me clamp anything on my cock nipples. Not judging you or your master tho so no disrespect or offense meant. As far as bieng told when to cum well...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beck
Um...Okay. Thats a little extreme dontcha think? I mean I wear a collar for my mistress and may even get a small tat but I don't clamp nothing on my cock or nopples. Not judging you or your master tho so no disrespect or offense meant. As far as bieng told when to cum well...

You'll get a tat for her but won't clamp anything on your nuts? Please explain this....
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beck
Um...Okay. Thats a little extreme dontcha think? I mean I wear a collar for my mistress and may even get a small tat but I don't clamp nothing on my cock or nopples. Not judging you or your master tho so no disrespect or offense meant. As far as bieng told when to cum well...

Unfortunately, life got in the way so I am without a Master.

Nipple clamps were something new to me, he was easing me into using them and the set he gave me have provided me with a great deal of pleasure. That might be in part because I enjoy the pain, it's the same with being spanked, whether it's my arse, thighs or breasts receiving the spanking, it hurts and I don't know how much more I can take but I love it, and I really miss being trained to be able to take harsher punishments.

When I submitted to him part of our agreement was that my orgasms were for his pleasure, I could only cum with his permission. If I wanted to masturbate and cum I would ask for permission, sometimes he gave me it. There were also times I would be given tasks to complete, my reward for completing my task was usually an orgasm, the task might involve cumming. And if we were together or talking on the phone, he would tell me to cum. Until I had his permission I had to control myself.

As for being extreme - nothing I've written seems extreme to me, it seems perfectly normal and highly desirable. I miss being owned.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Beck

Are you kidding with this??

Quote by freakycactus

Unfortunately, life got in the way so I am without a Master.

Nipple clamps were something new to me, he was easing me into using them and the set he gave me have provided me with a great deal of pleasure. That might be in part because I enjoy the pain, it's the same with being spanked, whether it's my arse, thighs or breasts receiving the spanking, it hurts and I don't know how much more I can take but I love it, and I really miss being trained to be able to take harsher punishments.

When I submitted to him part of our agreement was that my orgasms were for his pleasure, I could only cum with his permission. If I wanted to masturbate and cum I would ask for permission, sometimes he gave me it. There were also times I would be given tasks to complete, my reward for completing my task was usually an orgasm, the task might involve cumming. And if we were together or talking on the phone, he would tell me to cum. Until I had his permission I had to control myself.

As for being extreme - nothing I've written seems extreme to me, it seems perfectly normal and highly desirable. I miss being owned.

I agree with you 100%, I love the feeling of clamps whether it be the tweezer kind or the Japanese clover type. They both bring such wonderful pleasure through the pain. Its something one cannot understand if they are not into feeling the sensations these give. I agree with the spankings as well, no matter the placement its an indescribable feeling.

None of which you talked about is extreme. Some of his posts are just....well odd so take it with grain of salt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
None of which you talked about is extreme. Some of his posts are just....well odd so take it with grain of salt.

Haha, I do smile If anything, I imagine, the majority of my experience so far has been fairly sedate, because he was training me and easing me into things, it's a shame we were unable to continue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You all seem to forget A Master is always a Master
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Red_Dragon
You all seem to forget A Master is always a Master

You can't make such a general "You all" that simply is not true.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are correct Lady Ravyn all Masters are not the same but Masters are Masters they have the dominant trait without it they wouldnt be Masters
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Red_Dragon
You are correct Lady Ravyn all Masters are not the same but Masters are Masters they have the dominant trait without it they wouldnt be Masters

You missed my point, I was simply saying not ALL OF US fail to understand what it was you pointed out.