Against cumming in mouth...

last reply
44 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My man thinks its gross for him to cum in my mouth. I like it... how can I get him to change his opinion on this? Any other guys feel this way?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by NatiaNuff
My man thinks its gross for him to cum in my mouth. I like it... how can I get him to change his opinion on this? Any other guys feel this way?

Get a new boyfriend. I'm sure there's about 3.965 million dudes who would love to shoot ropes down your throat, between where you're at and where I'm at.

Tell him that. Show him the light of logic!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Tie him down and just do it?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gpjunk
Tie him down and just do it?

I agree.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with the rest find yourself a new man he obviously is not fulfilling your needs
Lurker
0 likes
I've known two guys who were against cumming in a girls mouth. One, a Born Again Christian felt it was a damnable offence and against his beliefs, the other felt it was a form of male humiliation of the female sex.
Not that I've done it with every male I've known - but with someone I'm very much attracted to it's quite a lovely experience. And just think of the protein, trace elements and vitamins in male sperm. Probably more nutriment in a single ejaculation than in any fast food one can buy.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Personally I like my wife to swallow and I love to decorate her face, she loves it even more than me. I am a born again Christian. So what, I have a lot of sins to be repentant for. But a chick swallowing, no problem. Most Christian protestant women or using birth control of some sort...swallowing, it's cheaper then the pill isn't it?
The Linebacker
0 likes
I meant to type 'are' not 'or'...it was a late night and I am gulping down coffee. Somebody slap me and wake me up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Keep swallowing, and smile and tell him just how tasty you think his essence is.

Emphasise that this is him you are tasting, and why you find it just so very fulfilling.

If that don't do it, then screw him - maybe literally, and then dump him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sexysusan
Probably more nutriment in a single ejaculation than in any fast food one can buy.

That doesn't say a lot
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sexysusan
And just think of the protein, trace elements and vitamins in male sperm.

And try not to think of how it's half a potential child's DNA
Lurker
0 likes
I have never been with someone who was into it, but if i ever am, you had better believe there wont be any complaining from me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
Quote by Sexysusan
And just think of the protein, trace elements and vitamins in male sperm.

And try not to think of how it's half a potential child's DNA

That was so wrong it was right
Lurker
0 likes
I doubt very much whether Mother Nature worries too much about destroying: "half a potential childs DNA" when out of 200,000,000 carefully constructed sperms in the average ejaculation only one can finally make it to fertilise the ova - that is assuming a ripe ova is available in the fallopian tubes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NatiaNuff

I can´t believe any guy doesn´t like cummin in a girls mouth............I find it amazing.....so hot!!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
To be frank, your man sounds like a punk bitch.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
To be frank, your man sounds like a punk bitch.

Funniest thing I've read all day. And I agree.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sexysusan
I doubt very much whether Mother Nature worries too much about destroying: "half a potential childs DNA" when out of 200,000,000 carefully constructed sperms in the average ejaculation only one can finally make it to fertilise the ova - that is assuming a ripe ova is available in the fallopian tubes.

It's called a joke, poppet, sorry you didn't get it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Perhaps he thinks he is doing you a favor. Before you go down on him look him in the eyeyand say" PLEASE honey, it want you to come in my mouth tonight.

I don't think any man could resist.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Sexysusan
And just think of the protein, trace elements and vitamins in male sperm. Probably more nutriment in a single ejaculation than in any fast food one can buy.

fast food= low in nutrients

ejaculate contains among other things zinc which helps fight colds. I had a friend who swore that the best cure for a cold was to be the giver of a blow job. She also claimed it made her hair grow. She had long beautiful hair and was very rarely sick so hwo am I to judge biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

ejaculate contains among other things zinc which helps fight colds. I had a friend who swore that the best cure for a cold was to be the giver of a blow job. She also claimed it made her hair grow. She had long beautiful hair and was very rarely sick so hwo am I to judge biggrin

Never have I been more thankful, to be losing my hair!
Lurker
0 likes
i have always found it very erotic that a girl like cum in the mouth. i say dump the basturd
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He should do whatever you ask of him in the bedroom !! That's what a man is for.,.,to please his LADY !! Tell him to wake the fuck up !!
Please tell me he eats you pussy? If NOT.,.,he's gotta go !!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NatiaNuff
My man thinks its gross for him to cum in my mouth. I like it... how can I get him to change his opinion on this?

Have you tried singing to him yet....here try this song: "She'll be coming round the moutain when he comes"

She'll be drivin' six white horses when he comes...when he comes!...(Ok so far)

Oh we'll all come out to meet him when he comes....(Isn't this a private matter?)

She'll be wearing red pajamas when he comes....(Ok...now that's what I'm talking about!)

We will kill the old red rooster when he comes...(WTF has he got to do with this...oh yeh...he's a cock too)

We'll be havin' chicken and dumplings when he comes....(Guess that's a given now that the Rooster is dead)

He will have to sleep with Grandma when he comes...(And that's suppose to be incentive to get over this issue)

We'll all be shoutin' "Halleluja" when he comes....(Again...since when is this a Village issue)

She'll be comin' down a road that's five miles long....(Nice he finally cums...and now she shows off on a five mile road....fuck that!)

Haven't sung this song since I was a kid....and really never new all the verses other than mountains and horses....what the fuck were they smoking when they dreamed this song up?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Methinks there's four hundred bazillion guys waiting in line for you to dump this guy! Relationships are for sharing experiences! For pleasing your partner! Your in a tough place if he isn't pleased by something that pleases you. Good luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
he may be inhibited in other ways? need to loosen him up with some good erotica. wow I had not idea my ejaculate was such a nutritious tonic... more of the "i don't swallow" gals need to know this!!
Lurker
0 likes
i enjoy giving women facials and occasionaly if im in the right mood letting her swallow but i tend to cum outside the mouth instead of inside
Lurker
0 likes
Yea, I would suggest finding a new guy because the average STRAIGHT male dreams of being able to cum in a girls mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
might not like my answer, but change guys. I doubrt he will change. guys seem to be fixated and frozen at an early age.