Where do you live?

last reply
54 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No I don't mean your physical address only the dwelling in which you reside.
Examples: house, apartment, dorm room, back end of a ford F350, correctional facility(jail, rehab, halfway house), sewer system of las vegas, parents basement, etc.
You get the idea, so where do you live?
The decisions we make dictate the life we have.
Follow your dreams, for those that do not will only try to discourage others.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
a cage!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Planet Unicorn =) (i wish) but i live in my moms house
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yep ..in a house ..yay lol hugglesmmwah

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Clumeleon
0 likes
In a cottage in the back of beyond. It's beautiful.

In three weeks, I'm moving the a third floor student flat in a city centre.
Lurker
0 likes
In a house.... On 97acres of land...
Lurker
0 likes
Next door to hell....
Lurker
0 likes
Damn Elaine, That makes us neighbors
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite
a cage!

Have you been a bad girl? or are you just kinky?
Either way I like it!

Got room for another?

As for me I live in a 3 bedroom house on 9 acres of land all alone.7D8dsTSMiWEYfuIa
On the upside all my neighbors are dead, since I live by 3 graveyards.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
A condo in the city (location, location, location... but yeah, one day I will want grass and trees).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
an apartment next to public transit.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live in a housecave...it started out as a regular house
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At the office.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Lurker
0 likes
I live in a cheapo studio apartment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In paridice.
A [maintenance free] multi-storied townhouse--perfect for retirement.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In your dreams..meet me there tonight..lol
Seriously..in a home on this Tropical Caribbean paradise with the soft ocean breeze lulling me to sleep every nite.
0 likes
I have a two story house in a sleepy little town (7,500 people) that is only 30 minutes from the downtown core. It's a great neighbourhood with trees and grass, and people that will still look you in the eye and say hello to you while you are walking down the street.

Suburbia I know but I couldn't have the lifestyle that Doll does and fight with traffic on a daily basis....
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
a cage!

don't forget to tell them it's a pink, cozy one!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
I have a two story house in a sleepy little town (7,500 people) that is only 30 minutes from the downtown core. It's a great neighbourhood with trees and grass, and people that will still look you in the eye and say hello to you while you are walking down the street.

Suburbia I know but I couldn't have the lifestyle that Doll does and fight with traffic on a daily basis....

I could never handle the traffic in the big city. I live just outside of a small town of about 600 people and I love it. I also try and go out biking around town when I can and the people are so friendly we all wave and say Hi to each other. The small town atmosphere is where I grew up and will always enjoy living.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just your average large complex, 1 bedroom, living room, 1 full bath, kitchen (built in dishwasher & microwave, electric stove/oven. fridge with a dinette area apartment on the first floor, park out front, sliding glass doors in the back of the living room open to a concrete patio in the back. My boyfriend put a grill out there. The neighbors above me make too much noise. I did spend a lot of time and money on the furniture and decorations. I have a patio table with large umbrella and chairs in the back and a couple of lounging chairs that let back if I want to sun. The entrance way to the apartment complex is gated and you must punch in a code to open the gates.
Lurker
0 likes
I live in an apartment in a town where people still ride bikes, walk just for the fun of it and enjoy the sunny blue skies for 300 days out of the year.
We have mountains with many trails loaded with clean waterfalls when you are thirsty and very intense winds - so its a great place to fly kites.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I live in a fantastic apartment with a huge multilevel balcony that overlooks the swimming pool. I even have a HDTV set in a cabinet out on the balcony with a bar. (My father-in-law owns the building.) It is in a great neighborhood in one of the best spots in the city. We can ride bikes and jog the neighborhood, there is a gym downstairs and the two basement levels are inside parking. It has been too hot lately, but on nice evenings I grill out on the balcony, kick back with a cold beer, light up a big stogie and watch the Braves on TV.
Lurker
0 likes
i live in a cute little house with trees but not much grass. i have road runners and cute little lizards in my yard smile
Lurker
0 likes
A 3 bedroom house in the woods. There are trees in every direction and even my closest neighbors can't see our house! We are blessed with all sorts of woodland creatures, too!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
A duplex in a worn down, semi-crime ridden, but comfortable neighborhood. I do have a big backyard though.
Lurker
0 likes
I live in a big house in a sleepy village (less than 2000 residents). Have 23 rooms in total, so I guess it's all back to mine!!
(bought it for an absolute steal and have been renovating it these last 9 years)
Got a massive garden with a huge decked area...

I also have an apartment in the city which I bought when I was 19 and never managed to get rid of...
(this was also a steal and the area is picking up now...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I live in a fantastic apartment with a huge multilevel balcony that overlooks the swimming pool. I even have a HDTV set in a cabinet out on the balcony with a bar. (My father-in-law owns the building.) It is in a great neighborhood in one of the best spots in the city. We can ride bikes and jog the neighborhood, there is a gym downstairs and the two basement levels are inside parking. It has been too hot lately, but on nice evenings I grill out on the balcony, kick back with a cold beer, light up a big stogie and watch the Braves on TV.
Oh just keep bragging Buzzy! LOL.

I live in my childhood home actually. It's 3 bedroom - 2 bath home. When I left this town I never said expected to be returning to it. But anyways, When my father passed away, I moved back in with my family to take care of his affairs and to get my bearings - be near family, etc.

The neighborhood has gone down hill since I was a kid...but I adore having a back and frontyard, trees, flowers, the makings of a garden if I can figure out what I'm doing, and NO crazy neighbors to complaining about noise when my daughter runs across the floor! And it's nice to not being paying for a parking space!!! I count my blessings every day.
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyZoey
A 3 bedroom house in the woods. There are trees in every direction and even my closest neighbors can't see our house! We are blessed with all sorts of woodland creatures, too!

Hey, I used to live there. Now I live in a townhouse.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to live in a general store. Now I live in a simple one bedroom apartment in a low-rise complex.